Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 186
  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by achilles112 View Post
    No body knows achilles when he fought his first fight but once he fought his first fight & won it everybody know

    Don't worry after this world u'll know me very well

    Achilles
    I didn't ask if I would know you very well after this world, I asked if you were in Gore on another world, like me.

    Either you were or you werent.
    [22:30:01] Charmander: I wanna seek you out and make sweet lurve

  2. #42

    Join Date
    2010,November 28th
    Posts
    138

    Default

    i am in a rubbish spot all i have around me is b52s :'(

    http://www.twstats.com/en52/index.php?page=map

    SOME ONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by X LoSs X : 2011,January 11th at 20:15

  3. #43
    thostew's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010,October 8th
    Location
    United States: Ohio
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanonLove View Post
    First impression... LOL!

    Tribes cried "SAVE US" to you to save them from us and to us to save them from you. I don't believe we ever said to you,HoHoHo, "SAVE US".

    The tribe fell apart like any other due to inactivity and lack of leadership in some periods. Like MT420 said, but in a more stylized way: "Take away the head and the tribe will run like headless chicken".
    Yeah baz got bored and the tribe sort of collapsed. We expanded in too many directions and stepped on too many toes at once. I was alluding to a watchmen quote, not really making a statement about you begging us to be an ally.

  4. #44
    Dan Rather's Avatar
    Join Date
    2008,November 11th
    Location
    Endsville
    Posts
    457

    Default

    HoHoHo = Spectacular Failure

    I think that is quite apparent.
    W10: RBK, W38: PIE
    W52: B52's, W58: CBS
    W64: CBS/Where?
    W68: CBS, W74: CBS






  5. #45

    Default

    Ok guys, this is what happened.

    Originally, I was in afjlas and left because they were too far away and I was fighting on my own in K54, so there was no point in continuing there.

    When I left, I got invited to NiNi, since both tribes merged. However, I DIDN'T join because everyone was far away. Instead, I joined Tactic (HoHoHo) because they were just south of me. I was looking for co-operation nearby.

    Once I joined Tactic, I started participating in ops that were being organized by the duke. The first op was relatively successful, but on the second op, there was trouble. Bazhabit dumped the planning on Psychochic and Zen and I. Not a problem there, I don't mind organizing it. Once everything was planned and landing time was announced, we saw there was a reasonable number of players participating.

    However, most of them ignored the landing times and were sending nukes over 24 hours before landing time. As this continued and the op grew as more targets were announced, barely anyone was willing to help. My nukes and nobles were pretty much the only ones that were sent on time and I had to claim a lot more villages than I planned because there weren't enough people participating. Everyone used the excuse of being too far away, and they didn't even send support to the frontline.

    Before joining NiNi, I had planned with my co-player that we would go solo for a while until we found a tribe that will cooperate and participate into the tribal ops and won't sit around letting their farms fill, not wanting to waste troops. I then talked to my co-player and we decided to make a tribe of our own, and we would recruit the good players from HoHoHo who actually helped.

    However, we saw that NiNi had entered K54 (North West corner) and we saw an opportunity to have a good tribe nearby, and now we can mutually help each other grow.

    Thank you,

    Afonso

  6. #46

    Default

    Thanks for the clar. rainy :3
    [22:30:01] Charmander: I wanna seek you out and make sweet lurve

  7. #47
    thostew's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010,October 8th
    Location
    United States: Ohio
    Posts
    44

    Default

    I don't blame you. I would have done the same thing.

  8. #48
    Rawr Mode's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010,November 8th
    Location
    I'm Around ;)
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanged Nightmare View Post
    Couldn't help but notice that NiNi are still rank 1, good spread and good players whereas your tribe is stuck in one continent with no-where to go and I woke up to 3 applications from your tribemates this morning.

    I <3 U Rawr, u know I do, and I <3 our smexy convos ingame but I just have to flamez0r u this once
    lol edit may get infracted, mods trolling me

    love you 2!
    Last edited by Rawr Mode : 2011,January 12th at 00:05

  9. #49
    Dan Rather's Avatar
    Join Date
    2008,November 11th
    Location
    Endsville
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Rainy, that makes total sense actually. The tribe cohesion is gone.....
    W10: RBK, W38: PIE
    W52: B52's, W58: CBS
    W64: CBS/Where?
    W68: CBS, W74: CBS






  10. #50

    Default

    Lmao, wasnt talking about you sweetcheeks. I meant some other people! xD

    <3
    [22:30:01] Charmander: I wanna seek you out and make sweet lurve

  11. #51

    Default

    I respect your decision Rainy. I would like to see you start your own tribe and somehow make it work, however have a great time growing in NiNi.

  12. #52

    Default

    Sadly enough for HoHoHo the original Rainy was using you guys for D and protection. He was going to join us eventually. But you guys failing just made the process speed up. He was going to wait until we were next to him but wateves

  13. #53
    thostew's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010,October 8th
    Location
    United States: Ohio
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Its only a matter of time before the best players realize they don't need their tribes. I hope it happens soon and the best from every tribe join up. that would be sweet haha.

  14. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by X LoSs X View Post
    i am in a rubbish spot all i have around me is b52s :'(

    http://www.twstats.com/en52/index.php?page=map

    SOME ONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
    Sadly, it's very true.

    Quote Originally Posted by thostew View Post
    Yeah baz got bored and the tribe sort of collapsed. We expanded in too many directions and stepped on too many toes at once. I was alluding to a watchmen quote, not really making a statement about you begging us to be an ally.
    Didn't realize it was a quote. I liked the Watchmen, but I'm not a fan enough to remember quotes.

    Thought baz was just away for a little while and under sitting.

    This shows the need of change in the internal structure.

  15. #55
    thostew's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010,October 8th
    Location
    United States: Ohio
    Posts
    44

    Default

    It happened as I left. New leadership is in place, hope it helps. Baz was supposed to come back but i sort of doubt hes going to.

  16. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stutterinsteve View Post
    Sadly enough for HoHoHo the original Rainy was using you guys for D and protection. He was going to join us eventually. But you guys failing just made the process speed up. He was going to wait until we were next to him but wateves
    I assume you are in NiNi?

    I normally stick up for NiNi as I have a crapload of mates in there, inc Bcardi, but I have to say that if what you say is true I have to question how wise it is for you to recruit someone who uses tribes for protection until someone bigger comes along.

    How long until he does it to you?
    [22:30:01] Charmander: I wanna seek you out and make sweet lurve

  17. #57
    thostew's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010,October 8th
    Location
    United States: Ohio
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanged Nightmare View Post
    I assume you are in NiNi?

    I normally stick up for NiNi as I have a crapload of mates in there, inc Bcardi, but I have to say that if what you say is true I have to question how wise it is for you to recruit someone who uses tribes for protection until someone bigger comes along.

    How long until he does it to you?
    Someone bigger has to come along first haha.

  18. #58
    Rawr Mode's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010,November 8th
    Location
    I'm Around ;)
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanged Nightmare View Post
    I assume you are in NiNi?

    I normally stick up for NiNi as I have a crapload of mates in there, inc Bcardi, but I have to say that if what you say is true I have to question how wise it is for you to recruit someone who uses tribes for protection until someone bigger comes along.

    How long until he does it to you?
    i need a shield dummy to! fanged come be my shield dummy please

    Quote Originally Posted by thostew View Post
    Someone bigger has to come along first haha.
    ign or gtho >.<

  19. #59
    Bcardi's Avatar
    Join Date
    2009,December 14th
    Posts
    1,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanged Nightmare View Post
    I assume you are in NiNi?

    I normally stick up for NiNi as I have a crapload of mates in there, inc Bcardi, but I have to say that if what you say is true I have to question how wise it is for you to recruit someone who uses tribes for protection until someone bigger comes along.

    How long until he does it to you?
    Lol. He is in NiNi. But that was just a dig at HoHoHo.

  20. #60

    Default

    But is it true?
    [22:30:01] Charmander: I wanna seek you out and make sweet lurve

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •