Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Default Same millisecond attacks

I was wondering, if there are 2 nukes landing the exact millisecond, What happens?
    Do they combine and make 1 bigger nuke? (I doubt it but you never know..) And if they don't, which nukes takes the losses? And why is it this one not the other?

Thanks

1 nuke will hit before the other. If i recall correctly it is the one with the first attack id. I have yet to see 2 nukes land on the exact same millisecond...

Elder Moderator Questions & Scripts Zord Gaf's Avatar

Attacks do not stack (as in combine, only defense does this), they will be executed separately. It is often done by attack ID, although this also depends on server lag, etc.

As was previously stated by Gaf & Destruction, attacks CANNOT stack up (i.e land in the exact same millisecond). Once sent, they are credited with an ID, and they will land at a pre-defined time (depending on unit speed.). Yes, You do get trains within milliseconds of eachother, but no two attacks will land at the exact same time.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by koa anubis View Post
    As was previously stated by Gaf & Destruction, attacks CANNOT stack up (i.e land in the exact same millisecond). Once sent, they are credited with an ID, and they will land at a pre-defined time (depending on unit speed.). Yes, You do get trains within milliseconds of eachother, but no two attacks will land at the exact same time.
    Thats not what they said... attacks can land on the exact same milisecond, and i have seen a couple do. There even is a no-milisecond world where attacks always land on :000 msec. Of course, on normal worlds, they need to be sent from different villages. In most cases, like Gaf said, the attack sent first will land first.

Attacks on the same millisecond, i opened a thread about this and was told it was illegal + not possible. LIEEESS

Attacks can land on the same millisecond.
    They won't merge together to from a bigger nuke. They'll just hit separately one after another.
    In case two attacks hit the target at the same time, generally the one SENT OUT sooner will hit first. (Attack ID of the one sent sooner will be smaller, and it will be processed first. Although server lag can affect the outcome so sometimes their order can be the other way around.)
    I to be Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by 05rhardy View Post
    Attacks on the same millisecond, i opened a thread about this and was told it was illegal + not possible. LIEEESS
    I have had multiple nukes land on the same millisecond (no more than 2 at once, but I have done it more than once. As they are sent from different villages at different times it is totally legal.

People are correct, the first ID takes the force.

~Matt
    Spoiler:

i had 4 land all at once (they all landed at .000 on w44(a milisecond world)) probably something to do with my own lag

Quote Originally Posted by Lambert21 View Post
    i had 4 land all at once (they all landed at .000 on w44(a milisecond world)) probably something to do with my own lag
    You sure they were attacks landing on you?
    Weren't them own attacks arriving back home after hitting another village? Cause in that case they will all return on .000 ms no matter what.
    I to be Unknown

nope, quite positive they were attacks i sent =) i remember it well because of how shocked i was =P