Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 435

Thread: Circle of Hope

Default Circle of Hope

The following document was released immediately after what everyone thought to be one of the regular pillow fights that has become so typical of the sexy -SWAT- council.

In an online press conference, carried out immediately after the declaration, here’s what each Swat council member had to say:

Along with the declaration, a formal report was released to reveal the reasons behind the declaration. The report is made of several sections, each of which will be summarized in what follows:

1. The status of the alliance

Spoiler:

2. Acts committed to provoke war

Spoiler:

3. Scheming and Betrayal

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by davewardrop View Post
    I don't mind your duke at all you know, but you are irritating me that much that I would seriously consider going to war with your tribe now just so we could rim you.
    Well, dave, it seems that fate has it that I will be the one declaring war on you

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

okey dokey. ;)
    Congrats TW!

Who didn't see this coming?

good luck to both sides!

Meh ! so many war threads there's no wonder i frickin love being in -MM-

I love the ladies, Care to share their names?

Number 1 tribe always gets alot of War threads

Quote Originally Posted by Iwillcontrol View Post
    I love the ladies, Care to share their names?
    cast of red alert 3 :P

Jenny McCarthy as Special Agent Tanya
    Gina Carano as Natasha Volkova
    Vanessa Branch as Commander Zhana Agonskaya
    Kelly Hu as Intelligence Officer Suki Toyama

and in the spoiler, ofc:
    Gemma Atkinson as Lieutenant Eva McKenna
    Spoiler:

nice declaration Fire, but the sexiness doesn't stop at the council lol
    All warfare is based on deception.
    Sun Tzu
    The Art of War

If you guys are talking about the sat account caseycc.. everyone from CCH, to the smaller tribes on down knows that I'm sitting it and only retaliating against tribes/players that attack it first upon the owners instructions. And seriously, it was like 3 1/4 nukes sent, I've still got the reports if you are gonna call those attacks :D

Most of this is bull,

and calling Dave a nublet is totally stupid.. since Dave has done more through out his TW career than ANYONE within SWAT has, and also for majority of players on this world.
    He may have a flamers heart, but hes a very good player, and i have full confidence that it will be shown when this war kicks off.
    http://forum.tribalwars.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=35626&dateline=130203  0919

Quote Originally Posted by Swans1981 View Post
    Most of this is bull,

and calling Dave a nublet is totally stupid.. since Dave has done more through out his TW career than ANYONE within SWAT has, and also for majority of players on this world.
    He may have a flamers heart, but hes a very good player, and i have full confidence that it will be shown when this war kicks off.
    that is your opinion dan we have ours in my eyes he is not the best leader is coming on skype being rude to your allies how a leader is supposed to act ?

and as for saying he has done more in tw than the rest of us is again your opinion ony you dont know what the rest of us have accomplished at all your just sticking up for your duke which is admirrable but you should not make statements like that when you have no clue of other previous pasts in tw.

Quote Originally Posted by Swans1981 View Post
    Most of this is bull
    oh? which part exactly? the quote where dave says he will attack CCH (who he's napped with) or SWAT (who he's supposedly allied with)? or maybe the part where dave threatened to declare war on an ally because he doesn't like a member of that tribe ... if that's not noobish, I honestly don't know what is
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Conviction View Post
    noone cares about swat.
    noone cares about your opinion, mr Fat-headed

everyone believes their tribe / leader is the best and everyone else is wrong and knows nothing, but the truth will be exposed at the end of the war.
    who knows what will happen, a solo war between SWAT and MM could turn into a mass brawl between many tribes, but we are having a go where others are not, win or lose it will be fun
    All warfare is based on deception.
    Sun Tzu
    The Art of War

Fire&Rob : There's no point in me posting our side of the arguement, ill let Dave do that since he's better at it. I'm just saying this is only one side of the arguement.
    Rob: I've seen you and Dave's arguements, and i know for fact, the both of you were at it like dogs lol :P no one is innocent. We all haz blood on our hands from the plundered villages we have taken
    http://forum.tribalwars.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=35626&dateline=130203  0919

Good luck to -SWAT-

Edit: Although the bad NAP was on both sides - you have been nobling an inactive -MM- player for quite a few days now But thats just how the world works I guess :P
    Last edited by Fanged Nightmare : 2011,March 19th at 16:01
    [22:30:01] Charmander: I wanna seek you out and make sweet lurve

Yea i mean nobling 60 villages from our tribe? Then complaining about some attacks on cops? All while we had a NAP?

Link:

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bestestever View Post
    Yea i mean nobling 60 villages from our tribe? Then complaining about some attacks on cops? All while we had a NAP?
    yes, nobling 60 villas, after we found out about dave's intentions ... understandable, no?

@fanged, the bad nap was supposed to be an alliance (thanks for proving my point), and also, check ^ :P
    Spoiler:

I have to say, they way SWAT players were talking on the externals about -MM-, you would never have guessed they were meant to be allied/NAPped. Just look at -MM- vs RIM argument thread, all the SWAt players seem to want to do is flame -MM- so they are hardly the best allies.

Also i dont know the situation but if SWAT just recruited a family tribe (cops) then most people i know wouldn't automatically assume that MM would be allied with them no matter what the situation with SWAT is.

One last thing, while you cannot say dave has done more in tw than anyone in SWAT, you can say hes done more in this world than anyone in swat. As leading a rank 1 tribe that has been at war with quite a few top20 tribes compared to being in a tribe that to my knowledge has only had 2 wars. 1 it jumped in at the last minute and didn't do much and the other it just recuited everyone it could

Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast