Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 435

Thread: Circle of Hope

  1. #81
    Swans1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    2008,April 19th
    Location
    Wales.. but there's not a sheep in site!
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    5-6? Don't think it was that many.

    And it was 20 members for a reason, they were all talented enough to be in the tribe. (Which had more than 20 members.. more like 25-30) so picking 4 for example, wouldn't really be classed as a merge in my eyes anyways.
    http://forum.tribalwars.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=35626&dateline=130203  0919

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randerson586 View Post
    read the declaration and you can easily see the mail
    "Borg1966 on 06.03. at 19:03
    At the moment I am planning on taking out CCH, before swat, as its the better move strategically though if PHAT are hitting them might be worth considering going at SWAT because they annoy the living crap out of me."


    I hope this isn't your evidence?

    Randerson586 on 03.03. at 15:04
    I strongly believe that Fanged Nightmare should be hailed as a god among men due to his sex appeal and intellectual greatness. I wish we at -SWAT- were as good as him

    Or if that doesn't convince you

    Borg1966 on 06.03. at 12:04
    I love -SWAT- so much. If it was possible, I would have their babies. We plan to work together against Bush and also Phat because they annoy the living crap out of me. Fanged Nightmare will also single handedly rim B52s. Brb, got to go lead bible camp. HAIL JESUS!! :D

    You get my point?

    Not trying to flame, just getting the discussion away from the petty namecalling ^^
    Last edited by Fanged Nightmare : 2011,March 20th at 20:16
    [22:30:01] Charmander: I wanna seek you out and make sweet lurve

  3. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanged Nightmare View Post
    "Borg1966 on 06.03. at 19:03
    At the moment I am planning on taking out CCH, before swat, as its the better move strategically though if PHAT are hitting them might be worth considering going at SWAT because they annoy the living crap out of me."


    I hope this isn't your evidence?

    Randerson586 on 03.03. at 15:04
    I strongly believe that Fanged Nightmare should be hailed as a god among men due to his sex appeal and intellectual greatness. I wish we at -SWAT- were as good as him

    Or if that doesn't convince you

    Borg1966 on 06.03. at 12:04
    I love -SWAT- so much. If it was possible, I would have their babies. We plan to work together against Bush and also Phat because they annoy the living crap out of me. Fanged Nightmare will also single handedly rim B52s. Brb, got to go lead bible camp. HAIL JESUS!! :D

    You get my point?

    Not trying to flame, just getting the discussion away from the petty namecalling ^^
    This 1 is real

    [I]Randerson586 on 03.03. at 15:04
    I strongly believe that Fanged Nightmare should be hailed as a god among men due to his sex appeal and intellectual greatness. I wish we at -SWAT- were as good as him

    ok so why did you kick santosha ?

  4. #84

    Default

    Tell you what seeing as this mail is much discussed perhaps we should have the whole thing shall we? Because seemingly santosha (Oh Noooes I knew your source) had his own agenda what that was I have no idea, seeing as you have started a war based on one mail which you didn't bother to come and ask me about if you had I would have forwarded you the whole thing.

    Meh nevermind here you go read away and feel stupid for not asking for the full facts first.

    santosha on 06.03. at 18:57
    we have NAP with swat and PHAT is going to attack them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Author
    orich today at 16:52
    well FBI just declaired war on us, I can only assume who gave the orders to do so... (cough) pawelk83pl (cough) if they do not withdraw I will have to withdraw my forces!

    Did you know that any of this was going to happen?

    -Orich


    World 52 DR1V3N on 05.03. at 12:39
    What do you think about merging the two tribes?

    unknownassasin on 05.03. at 18:29
    This is the reason i ask. We only help bcardi and pawelk when it is needed (hardly ever).

    This message has been forwarded by unknownassasin.




    The tribe Female Body Inspector has declared war on tribe Kings United!

    War name: Fun Fun Fun

    Declaration:
    We have declared war for 2 reasons.

    1) many of our members have been recruited to your tribe
    2) by order of 1 of our masters ;)

    Sgt@Arms today at 16:56
    I am not aware. Nothing on our forum about your tribe nor the other tribe.

    Hope things would settle down in there. I am preparing to attack some -SWAT- players.

    orich today at 16:58
    I hope that is the case... just giving you a heads up...
    Borg1966 on 06.03. at 18:58
    I know. ;)

    santosha on 06.03. at 18:59
    what are our orders? i was holding my attack on PHAT villages

    Borg1966 on 06.03. at 19:00
    None at all, I have only just found out about it 10 minutes ago. Do not attack PHAT under any circumstance why do you think we would want to attack them its ridiculous.

    santosha on 06.03. at 19:01
    so who are we attack then what is our order what about CCH and SWAT will we attack them in the future because both at the same time would be good if we attack PHAT first then can get around them

    Borg1966 on 06.03. at 19:03
    At the moment I am planning on taking out CCH, before swat, as its the better move strategically though if PHAT are hitting them might be worth considering going at SWAT because they annoy the living crap out of me.

    santosha on 06.03. at 19:05
    why not PHAT? in the long run it is our best bet to have no PHAT villages in this area

    Borg1966 on 06.03. at 19:06
    Because I like PHAT and at the moment SWAT and CCH are not problems other than some border issues and arguments why ask so many questions there is red dots to attack go attack them

    santosha on 06.03. at 19:07
    in the best interest of tribe

    Borg1966 on 06.03. at 19:12
    Take out PLD they will keep you busy that is in the best interest of the tribe securing more villages in that K rather than starting more wars that I really don't want to start.

    santosha on 06.03. at 19:15
    but wouldn't attacking PHAT SWAT and CCH be in the best interest it would give us new areas.

    Borg1966 on 06.03. at 19:16
    No it wouldn't how many times to I need to tell you the same thing I DO NOT WANT TO ATTACK THOSE 3 TRIBES.

    santosha on 06.03. at 19:17
    so who we attack then?

    Borg1966 on 06.03. at 19:22
    Sigh! Attack [ally]PLD[/ally] secure that K we are dealing with RIM and smile in other areas.

    santosha on 06.03. at 19:27
    why are they in the best interst of tribe? I still think attack PHAT

    Borg1966 on 06.03. at 20:13
    Taking borders is in the best interests of the tribe.

    santosha on 06.03. at 20:15
    but what about new area it is good to get new areas NiNi never understood this I think attacking PHAT first is the best thing for us

    Borg1966 on 06.03. at 20:18
    Are you just trying to irritate me? I am not going to attack [ally]PHAT[/ally] I am fed up saying it, we will not attack them I like them they like us everyone is happy you have plenty of room to expand in so I fail to see any desperate reason to open up a major war front with a tribe that I respect.

    santosha on 06.03. at 20:21
    ok so we attack cch first then swat I dont think this is the best plan but ok

    Borg1966 on 06.03. at 20:24
    My god you just don't stop do you? Please for the love of all things holy stop! We are not attacking any of the following:

    [ally]PHAT[/ally]
    [ally]-SWAT-[/ally]
    [ally]CCH[/ally]

    Have you got that? Do you? You asked if we would attack them in the future now I already told you my thoughts on this that does not mean that we are going to do it dipstick.

    santosha on 06.03. at 20:36
    ok thanks I think you dont trust me that is why you do not tell me but trust it mutual so I will earn it and secure K34 for you.
    EDIT there was some more mails after this going to post them as well. To cut a long story short something didn't sit right with me on the questions he was asking so I removed all of his forum privs (in MM you don't get to see any of the forum other than the spam room when you join only after a couple of week and when I trust you I make you a trusted member and you can see the forum)

    Anyway I removed his privs.

    santosha on 12.03. at 08:23
    hey my forun access is gone. i cant post in k34/k35 forum

    Borg1966 on 12.03. at 13:28
    I know.

    santosha on 12.03. at 17:12
    any reason? how do u expect me to participate in k34 ops?

    Borg1966 on 12.03. at 17:20
    Very good reason actually basically I don't trust you, which once I have finished discussing what to do about it with council I will let you know.
    Last edited by davewardrop : 2011,March 20th at 22:48
    On the 8th day God created the Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.

  5. #85
    Rawr Mode's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010,November 8th
    Location
    I'm Around ;)
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randerson586 View Post
    5-6 out of a tribe of 20 is more accurate
    lol i think that pot has gone to your head bro, may wanna slow down a bit.

    it was only a select few that came over, an it was like 4-5 tops which isnt a merge, however recruiting half the northern map is merging loll guess nobling them was a bit to tough for yah, wonder how you gonna do with -MM- try an merge them to,.

    oh i got a new name how about IRS!!!!!! we need tax collectors!

    OWO was never a tribe fyi, was more a 1 man show but having people to socialise with.

    however none the less best of luck. wonder how bad your support forum is getting spammed from my lovely nukes

  6. #86
    Charmander's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010,October 9th
    Location
    England, U.K
    Posts
    2,020

    Default

    Why do you guys not understand? Off Topic posts are annoying and WILL get you warnings. 21 posts (and counting gone)

    Mike. Consider this your warning, again.
    Quitting TW. Farewell to everyone I know or have met on the forums and in game.
    If you can find me on Skype (that's a big if) Send me a message
    Mike-Rowmaster

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fireeyet View Post
    The following document was released immediately after what everyone thought to be one of the regular pillow fights that has become so typical of the sexy -SWAT- council.



    In an online press conference, carried out immediately after the declaration, here’s what each Swat council member had to say:




    Along with the declaration, a formal report was released to reveal the reasons behind the declaration. The report is made of several sections, each of which will be summarized in what follows:

    1. The status of the alliance

    Spoiler:


    2. Acts committed to provoke war

    Spoiler:


    3. Scheming and Betrayal

    Spoiler:




    Well, dave, it seems that fate has it that I will be the one declaring war on you


    Spoiler:


    LOL just seen this.

    This is all bull and SWAT is the one who started threatening our members about nobling our own.lol We all was told not to touch any of you noobs b/c we was allies then you all made it easy for us. It made my day to see you all grow some and call war on us.

  8. #88

    Default

    Still 4:1

    Lack of nobling action from both tribes.

    -MM- have lost 4 villages but have killed over 1 million ODD worth of -SWAT- troops so it seems -SWAT- are paying a heavy price for what they take.

    COPS (the -SWAT- family tribe) have taken 1 village and -MM- gained 412k ODD worth of troops from COPS attacks so far.

    I expect these stats to change drastically with the first few -SWAT- ops but if they keep losing troops like this my attrition prediction will probably set in. They need to take down far more -MM- villages to even make an impact. However, I do stress their ops are yet to land so this doesn't necessarily reflect their efforts thus far.
    [22:30:01] Charmander: I wanna seek you out and make sweet lurve

  9. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanged Nightmare View Post
    Still 4:1

    Lack of nobling action from both tribes.

    -MM- have lost 4 villages but have killed over 1 million ODD worth of -SWAT- troops so it seems -SWAT- are paying a heavy price for what they take.

    COPS (the -SWAT- family tribe) have taken 1 village and -MM- gained 412k ODD worth of troops from COPS attacks so far.

    I expect these stats to change drastically with the first few -SWAT- ops but if they keep losing troops like this my attrition prediction will probably set in. They need to take down far more -MM- villages to even make an impact. However, I do stress their ops are yet to land so this doesn't necessarily reflect their efforts thus far.
    fanged you have also gained about the same oda and od so would make your 1 conquer more costly than our 4.

  10. #90

    Default

    Indeed, but the point is that -MM-'s basic tactical job is to sap your momentum which they are doing. Your guys job is to keep momentum which is proving slightly difficult. Like I say, I am sure this will improve when ops lands (or are launched?) but considering you guys had forward planning, the element of suprise and a clean war front 4 conquers is less than perfect. Especially at such a high cost.

    Also -MM- has far more villages so can replace lost troops easier.
    [22:30:01] Charmander: I wanna seek you out and make sweet lurve

  11. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanged Nightmare View Post
    Indeed, but the point is that -MM-'s basic tactical job is to sap your momentum which they are doing. Your guys job is to keep momentum which is proving slightly difficult. Like I say, I am sure this will improve when ops lands (or are launched?) but considering you guys had forward planning, the element of suprise and a clean war front 4 conquers is less than perfect. Especially at such a high cost.

    Also -MM- has far more villages so can replace lost troops easier.
    1 thing i find funny fanged is you all said you expected it so how could we of had the element of suprise ? (not flaming just a simple question)

  12. #92

    Default

    Where did I say I expected the declaration?
    [22:30:01] Charmander: I wanna seek you out and make sweet lurve

  13. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanged Nightmare View Post
    Where did I say I expected the declaration?
    well alot of your members said it including dave

  14. #94

    Default

    Maybe expect was the wrong word - suspect was probably more accurate. With all the arguing it was going to happen sooner or later.

    We all expect/suspect a North Korea vs South Korea war but if North Korea invaded tomorrow it would still be a suprise attack
    [22:30:01] Charmander: I wanna seek you out and make sweet lurve

  15. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randerson586 View Post
    well alot of your members said it including dave
    It was on the back burner so to say. I didn't think It was going to happen so soon, but it did.

    I would say you had the element of surprise.

  16. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwillcontrol View Post
    It was on the back burner so to say. I didn't think It was going to happen so soon, but it did.

    I would say you had the element of surprise.
    well i disagree but lets not argue about it

  17. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randerson586 View Post
    well i disagree but lets not argue about it
    Agreed, It would just go back and forth to no end.

  18. #98

    Default

    *puts away flamethrower*

    Okay :(


    Note: Without flaming this thread is dead. I take it we all understand this?
    [22:30:01] Charmander: I wanna seek you out and make sweet lurve

  19. #99

    Join Date
    2008,February 8th
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    you have got to love warrior1978. if there ever was a man who literally would use anything to his advantage he is indeed that man.

    this thread hasnt been to bad... apart from the usual daz/dave vs randy/firet battles. pleased that fanged hasnt got on his flaming boots and kept that mind of his open.

    as previously said, this will be a long war. with two tribes the size of this it was always going to be.

    i forsee an western power jumping on the swat FAmILy (thought youd like that dave) before long.
    partybhoy/Rhymos
    W8 - LSD B/REL. W16 - Duke of HOT. W52 - Baron of -SWAT-
    excus any speling/gramers mstakes.

  20. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DISRUS View Post
    you have got to love warrior1978. if there ever was a man who literally would use anything to his advantage he is indeed that man.
    Huh?
    [22:30:01] Charmander: I wanna seek you out and make sweet lurve

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •