Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 62

Beitrag Diary of a Rimmer

Day 1 - "Return to TW":
    Hello! I have returned. You excited? Probably not.
    Heck I doubt anyone remembers me around here, but anyway thats
    not the point as some of you may know this is the blog/diary I will attempt
    to do

Information:
    Name : NotNukeProof
    Nationality: English
    Start: 16:00 ST - 27/04/2011

Okay now just a bit of background, I started on World 9.
    If you want to find out more? You don't have to much of a life.
    I like some of the new features to the game and will discuss and go through
    them as I encounter them.

So let's get it rolling shall we.

I am not too fussed with showing everyone my village and troop numbers so early
    as Bot Protection and this will be for fun which the game should be.

So after an hour and a half of pondering about the world this is what my Casa Del Nuke looks like:

Cosy. Huh? Not much has changed except the top bar that looks rather snazzy.

My map is rather dull, no barbs in my 7*7 just inactives but hey yeah easy nobles

I have encountered one problem at the moment and that was entirely my fault. Settings. No I am not refering to Archers nor the speed. But Hauls! My goodness TW have you gone crazy making people spend times out of their busy lives to think out a new stratergy to prevent such chaos and confussion!? Well not only that but my poor Spear Fighter who has passed on because the helpful guide suggested it would be good to send those donated 5 Spear Fighter's to the nearest barb and to my prevail I lose one and look I return with no haul! I have been fooled and i thought the day was a few weeks ago!

[report_display]3b9aa32c5626747a0dac83b31e8ecdde[/report_display]

Okay, sarcastic rant aside It was my fault for just jumping on in excitement to play TribalWars, without reading the settings but heck they are the terms and conditions of tribalwars to me.

Not much else going on in K73 at the moment, so I will show you the Current Top 20 Tribes and Players but for now, lets wait and see what K73 has in hold for me! (Oooh that rhymed )

Top 20 Players:

Top 20 Tribes:

Thank you for spending time to read and hopefully this pilot will get some good feedback!
    Last edited by NotNukeProof : 2011,April 28th at 09:18 Reason: needs some brushing up

Head of PR/HR in Jäger.

Sticky this thread PLEASE!
    Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow they may make it illegal!

Awesome mate keep it going. ^ above +1
    Originally Posted by Azazel Aziz :
    No one has declared war, you absolute cretin.

Inspiration to all, remember the good old days time!
    Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow they may make it illegal!

the images aren't working according to my pc/internet or your posts have no clue
    I want to see the top 20 tribes and players cause I'm in it and my tribe is too :D

Quote Originally Posted by NotNukeProof View Post
    Sorry is anyone having difficulties with the pictures?
    yeah me :D they aren't working

Cute!! is my tribe
    player: Sheepshaun

Not working for me either.

^^^ taa geremy and raving octopus

when on imageshack, right click on the image and select "copy link location", not the link it provides you with. The first link should be

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7461/place.png

that should work

as for the report, you need the tags [report_display][/*report_display] without the added asterix

EDIT: ofc you need to put the above link in img tags like you did before

Oh and on a side note, i remember your name but not really sure where from
    i need a cig

I recognize you from somewhere NotNukeProof just can't remembe where. Can't see the pics either. But keep up the diary!

Remember me nukeproof? I can't remember what world we were on I did have you on skype.
    Danmartin12 w56
    Cruel

lol it looks like everyone remembers you from somewhere.
    Danmartin12 w56
    Cruel

I think you lurked W35 externals... not sure
    A blast from the past...!

Ex-Leader of the proud A+E of W35. The underdog will rise - why break the habit of a lifetime?

Hey I seen that Greenarmy fella before!!!!! He a celebrity now!

Quote Originally Posted by NotNukeProof View Post
    thanks and simz you are familiar too, I get around
    im guessing its a later world since you say you were a noob in 35, which leaves 42,45,49 unless it was one of those worlds i hopped on for like a week or so

oh and for reports you need to get rid of the http part, and just have the report number, so in your case just this part 3b9aa32c5626747a0dac83b31e8ecdde

it will look like this then [report_display]3b9aa32c5626747a0dac83b31e8ecdde[/report_display]

EDIT: or maybe not...what did i miss....drinking too much to work this one out i think
    i need a cig

I have recieved some positive's and I have some material and ideas but more feedback would be great guys thanks!

Head of PR/HR in Jäger.

Quote Originally Posted by simz1987 View Post
    im guessing its a later world since you say you were a noob in 35, which leaves 42,45,49 unless it was one of those worlds i hopped on for like a week or so

oh and for reports you need to get rid of the http part, and just have the report number, so in your case just this part 3b9aa32c5626747a0dac83b31e8ecdde

it will look like this then [report_display]3b9aa32c5626747a0dac83b31e8ecdde[/report_display]

EDIT: or maybe not...what did i miss....drinking too much to work this one out i think
    you missed the * after [/* report_display]??:P

btw do K55 next :D

if this keeps going
    could someone sticky it?^^

Day 2 – “Blog Off”

W56, its different for me completely I am not the sort of person which has played paladin and archer worlds so it’s going to be good trying out some new strategies, but the most interesting thing for me right now is the hauls, personally I think it is a great challenge because I would be interested to see how people have started up in this world, like for example for the position I am in being on the rim I have been given such an easy option to just resource whore until the end of beginners protection because literally the rim is dead except for the few odd players but even then when I reach the active one’s I’m going to be able with the resources available to build a solid defence or even dodge as I doubt many have a workshop let alone rams or cats. Along with the fact it being a quite slow world it doesn’t take up too much of my time.

Anyway as you can probably tell by this point on I am carrying on the diary/blog due to the few positive responses from people who would like to see how it planned out. It hasn’t been quite a day since I last updated you but seeing as in RL it is the next day for me, I am going to be writing it up, so for future reference these won’t be coming out at a specific time just when I have the time.
    So, since yesterday I have had a few tribe invites but mainly of those who know who I am and those off the externals, however, I did receive the one invite from everyone’s favourite overused tribe name... The Spartan Elite (T.S.E) I don’t want to join a tribe yet especially not one that has just invited me with no questions asked, however, seeing they are 2nd in the continent (but 494th or so in the world, shows how puny this continent is), I would like to have a look around them and see what is occurring in the continent, whether it is a conflict or an alliance, so I will probably update you with anything interesting I find in there tomorrow.

This is T.S.E's overview and well... it speaks for itself, favourite part is always the noob speech, I wonder do the members of that tribe really read it and get inspired and go into some sort of super mode where they become the pests to TW as we know? Mass-Recruiting and generally mass-annoying.

Other than that, like yesterday not too much to write about seeing how early on it is in the game, although there are some new villages in my 7*7, that is good and although yes I remember now I can’t farm them, a challenge would be nice and if I don’t get that I will noble their villages for what they a worth.

Guess I will leave you with some Top Tribes Opinion’s from what I have gathered so far.
    Best Tribe: So far I would say and this is from a day playing that MoM and Warg! Look the best from noblings and respect within forums.

Most Annoying Tribe: So far Soviet their posts and threads have just been meh..

Underdogs/Upcoming: Reluctantly I will say JOTAD, I know they are top 20 and almost have Cap member limit but from what I see there are a few strong players in there, although I have seen a few remakes of JOTAD fall down the drain.

Thanks for Reading Again and By All Means Give Me Ideas and Tips on How to Improve!
    Last edited by NotNukeProof : 2011,April 28th at 10:08

Head of PR/HR in Jäger.

Good Job Well Done!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast