Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 122

Default Mafia -SWAT- F war

Length of war so far 60 days.

Points Mafia 8.6 million (Rank 15) Vs -SWAT- 70.6 million (Rank 1) and Cops 29.6 million (Rank 6)

Total points Mafia 8.6 million vs Swat F 102 million

War stats

Swat vs Mafia excluding kicked members.

Spoiler:

Swat vs Mafia including kicked members.

Spoiler:

Mafia vs Cops

Spoiler:

Mafia vs Cops and Swat including kicked members.

Spoiler:

And where is are php.

Achilles Co-founder of Mafia
    Last edited by achilles2009 : 2011,April 28th at 11:40

While i don't really like SWAT, i will point out how you have tilted the stats in your favour. You have added SWATs kicked members but not your own such as jeanieweanie12 (add another 28 villages), squick99 (add another 7). Just with these two members that you casually forgot to add to the stats makes it so your only 4 ahead of SWAT and COPs together but are losing to SWAT. Also when you add in the fact that harrydon was kicked before Mafia nobled even one village and Crazy Scorpo was being internalled before Mafia even attacked. I think this shows that really the fair stats are not really related to the ones you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by ali985 View Post
    While i don't really like SWAT, i will point out how you have tilted the stats in your favour. You have added SWATs kicked members but not your own such as jeanieweanie12 (add another 28 villages), squick99 (add another 7). Just with these two members that you casually forgot to add to the stats makes it so your only 4 ahead of SWAT and COPs together but are losing to SWAT. Also when you add in the fact that harrydon was kicked before Mafia nobled even one village and Crazy Scorpo was being internalled before Mafia even attacked. I think this shows that really the fair stats are not really related to the ones you posted.

Haha lol. Look at TW stats he has lot none zero to swat after being kicked we don't kick members to protect are stats. My mistake spuick lost one to bean after being kicked I'm sorry.

You need to do your research before posting again.
    They have still been apart of swat. so fail
    Last edited by achilles2009 : 2011,April 28th at 12:36

Quote Originally Posted by achilles2009 View Post
    Haha lol. Look at TW stats he has lot none zero to swat after being kicked we don't kick members to protect are stats. My mistake spuick lost one to bean after being kicked I'm sorry.

You need to do your research before posting again.
    They have still been apart of swat. so fail
    Ok maybe i did make a mistake there. Still doesn't change the fact that the 2 you put as being kicked, you never nobled a single village of them while they were in SWAT so really you have no right to include them in your stats.

But still your losing. Forever by 1 and in the last month by 6.

stats for the last week.

Spoiler:

Bias stats or not, good job on you tinies
    DNS.

I love me a good underdog story.

Good luck Mafia.

R.I.P World 52 Phat - World 60 Valour

Good luck mafia

Quote Originally Posted by ali985 View Post
    Ok maybe i did make a mistake there. Still doesn't change the fact that the 2 you put as being kicked, you never nobled a single village of them while they were in SWAT so really you have no right to include them in your stats.

But still your losing. Forever by 1 and in the last month by 6.
    ^^ this :D Neither of them should be in the stats because, well basically you were just told o.O

Either way, lesss goo swat :D

Funny Swat can not even beat a rank 15 tribe with 25 members even with copes help.

I guess you can say this is the beginning of the end for swat.

Spoiler:

blocked

Im pretty sure you can't say that, sorry that only a fe of our members are over on the Mafia front....sorry a few of our members cant beat their all theirs...even though were up in conquers.

Quote Originally Posted by The New KING View Post
    Funny Swat can not even beat a rank 15 tribe with 25 members even with copes help.

I guess you can say this is the beginning of the end for swat.

[/spoil]

has it really finished already ?

didnt notice we lost the war, i better go check my village count and see if they are all still there as i'm sure if Mafia won then i would be down to just 1 somewhere on the rim
    All warfare is based on deception.
    Sun Tzu
    The Art of War

The stats look even and yet -SWAT- nobles hundreds more vills per day than Mafia so doesn't look like either side is "losing" but good luck Mafia.
    [22:30:01] Charmander: I wanna seek you out and make sweet lurve

Quote Originally Posted by etan115 View Post
    Im pretty sure you can't say that, sorry that only a fe of our members are over on the Mafia front....sorry a few of our members cant beat their all theirs...even though were up in conquers.
    I am pretty sure I just did say that. You all have a reason for everything. Swat is all over mafia but I guess you need the whole tribe plus allies and family to surround them to win. Look at the map noobs.

Quote Originally Posted by dinozzo68 View Post
    has it really finished already ?

didnt notice we lost the war, i better go check my village count and see if they are all still there as i'm sure if Mafia won then i would be down to just 1 somewhere on the rim
    Did I say it was over? You should read what was said before you get upset.lol I said this was the beginning of the end. Not its over with now.

I am pretty sure I just did say that. You all have a reason for everything. Swat is all over mafia but I guess you need the whole tribe plus allies and family to surround them to win. Look at the map noobs.

Did I say it was over? You should read what was said before you get upset.lol I said this was the beginning of the end. Not its over with now.
    your attitude is incredible yet another hater you could always do something and make us end.

Good luck Mafia. Your gonna need it. :D
    W52 : Hawkiz4life - BS! | W74 : Vamler - BD/AD

Quote Originally Posted by randerson586 View Post
    your attitude is incredible yet another hater you could always do something and make us end.
    Yes I play a war game.lol I am not here to be friends with everyone in the world.

I always go for the biggest in the worlds I play for fun b/c anyone can take out the little guys. Its not how I play to see how many points I can get. Its how many players I can rim that believe they can not be beat.

Yes I play a war game.lol I am not here to be friends with everyone in the world.

I always go for the biggest in the worlds I play for fun b/c anyone can take out the little guys. Its not how I play to see how many points I can get. Its how many players I can rim that believe they can not be beat.
    well how is it you have done nothing so far ?

blocked

Wrong Rob, don't forget, he epically failed up the TW.PLAYER account

it wasnt to long agao when NINI was still around,and MM was still big everyone was SWATS friend and oh what a good tribe SWAT was,and now that SWAT has emerged as number one,everyone is all of a sudden a hater...geez....i think SWAT has done an awesome job of lighting thier star and burning bright!
    Not sure what we are fighting about!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast