Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 120

Thread: WET Vs Bush

Default WET Vs Bush

Firstly, I am an anonymous player showing world 52 some information.

War between WET and Bush is coming quickly, relations grew tiresome and a few cross-nobling events and tense borders resulted in both sides preparing for a war after having a long standing NAP. WET claim they stuck to their NAP and that Bush broke it.

Information

Firstly a circular message from WET General and Council Member;

Spoiler:

And a circular mail from $hadow leadership:

Spoiler:

Preparation and notification in place, it is only a matter of time before the war begins.

Now screen shots from inside the WET/$hadow shared forums:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Organisation and talks already getting started within the forums, will it be enough to fight against the ever growing Bush. Other posts within the shared forum also suggest that this may of already been expected before these recent posts and mails, one stating that WET & $hadow would be the top two controlling tribes of K54, with Bush being 3rd it made the point clear that they would be targets. This however is just within WET/$hadow the story may be different in Bush and we can only wait and see what happens in the next few weeks.

Also, a little extra information which may affect this upcoming war:

Spoiler:

It was only a few days ago WET and $hadow was targeting those in SOHK, things changed last minute but obviously there is still some trouble on a different frontline, SOHK may be a major factor in this war with both tribes having previous hostilities with those from B52s who moved over to SOHK which continued when the move was completed it could allow SOHK to jump in and play a vital role in the downfall of one of these big tribes.

Let the fight begin

All the best to those in Bush!
    Last edited by --S-- : 2011,May 4th at 00:14

Good luck to all im the grim reaper an ill be waitint in world 57 for you all
    http://tw.cantevencode.com/1-52/7749828.png

Good luck to all.
    Last edited by achilles2009 : 2011,May 3rd at 23:04 Reason: typo. :(

very intresting ;)
    nice info --S--
    two tribes im not a fan of riping each other apart = perfect

nethertheless, good luck to both
    Spoiler:

Good post my dear. Interesting info in there. I guess we shall wait and see what happens. :-)

maybe its just me but are you affiliated with BUSH? the last bit just seemed to be trying to goad SOHK to join on BUSH's side of this apparent incomming war.

either way nice info and a good read, im just a bit suspicious of motives
    SmurfPies

Quote Originally Posted by jollyd View Post
    maybe its just me but are you affiliated with BUSH? the last bit just seemed to be trying to goad SOHK to join on BUSH's side of this apparent incomming war.

well, he did say "go Bush" at the end.. so I would assume he at least likes them regardless of where he is from, but who knows his true motives.
    Last edited by cristalblueroses : 2011,May 3rd at 23:44 Reason: because I left off half a sentence.. lol

world domination i assume.... and possibly i didnt read the bit in bold 'doh'
    SmurfPies

I have no motives, i am on neither side and i'm not in either tribe or affiliated with Bush what so ever. Clearly, you can see i'm more for Bush than i am for WET but thats because personal reasons. I have every respect for all Bush members and expect them to really show what they've got. I got the information, but i'd already chosen my side. my motives where to inform World 52. And SOHK if they did go to war would do it of their own reasons not down to my post, they know what they're doing i doubt they need goading to do anything, i just don't expect them to have known about WET's intentions against them a few days ago. I thought i'd make the Pnp exciting because this war i expect will be

Thanks for the heads up --S--
    It's always nice to know when other tribes are talking about us.

No problem, more than happy to be of help

hmmm. interesting.
    Last edited by cdwold : 2011,May 4th at 01:15

Go WET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by --S-- View Post
    Firstly, I am an anonymous player showing world 52 some information.

War between WET and Bush is coming quickly, relations grew tiresome and a few cross-nobling events and tense borders resulted in both sides preparing for a war after having a long standing NAP. WET claim they stuck to their NAP and that Bush broke it.

Information

Firstly a circular message from WET General and Council Member;

And a circular mail from $hadow leadership:

Preparation and notification in place, it is only a matter of time before the war begins.

Now screen shots from inside the WET/$hadow shared forums:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Organisation and talks already getting started within the forums, will it be enough to fight against the ever growing Bush. Other posts within the shared forum also suggest that this may of already been expected before these recent posts and mails, one stating that WET & $hadow would be the top two controlling tribes of K54, with Bush being 3rd it made the point clear that they would be targets. This however is just within WET/$hadow the story may be different in Bush and we can only wait and see what happens in the next few weeks.

Also, a little extra information which may affect this upcoming war:

Spoiler:

It was only a few days ago WET and $hadow was targeting those in SOHK, things changed last minute but obviously there is still some trouble on a different frontline, SOHK may be a major factor in this war with both tribes having previous hostilities with those from B52s who moved over to SOHK which continued when the move was completed it could allow SOHK to jump in and play a vital role in the downfall of one of these big tribes.

Let the fight begin

All the best to those in Bush!

What a snitch

Whatever you do, don't drop the soap

Nice exposé, thanks

Finally something interesting.

Seems like Wet needs to look into who they give there information to.

Good luck to both sides.

R.I.P World 52 Phat - World 60 Valour

Found this extremely amusing:

pronounced mad

Today, 01:58 Top
    Won't take me long to figure out who you are, since i am an informant from within Bush

Then i can expose you for the snitch you are

Now report this back to your leaders and figure out between yourselves whether this is just a hoax or, not

You may not expect the truth.
    I found this in my private mail box today, i couldn't help but find it funny

Hang on, so the nub who mailed you just said he was a spy in Bush? :S
    Quitting TW. Farewell to everyone I know or have met on the forums and in game.
    If you can find me on Skype (that's a big if) Send me a message
    Mike-Rowmaster

Cute

Anyways, GL WET
    Last edited by Whazaa5 : 2011,May 4th at 14:51

Dippa Was Here ;) x - http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?102229-Dippa

This makes for a very weird love triangle?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast