Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 208

Default Phat versus bush

Note: this is a copy of the ingame declaration and was not written specifically for the forums.

Greetings,

We regret to inform you that we are dropping the Non Attack Pact between our tribes, and are choosing to pursue the path of war with you. We have come to the conclusion that as long as Bush continues to have the ability to work against us they will. We have seen clear attempts to influence the stability of the tribes we were fighting, blatant lies such as the rumor that we were going to merge Nini (ironically, I didn't even talk to the Nini leadership before that message was leaked) and the fact that the most used method of disposing troops of players that are to be internalled in bush seems to involve placing them in a barbarian village, which has severely hurt our farming several times.

We consider your tactics pervasive in which that everything phat has wanted to do is something bush tried to stop, either through intimidation or manipulation.

We realize that to the normal player in bush this is something they did not realize and did not agree to. We know that your leadership has been micro-managing your actions like control freaks. You do not have to be in a tribe like bush. Think for yourself.

(1) Reducing us to a NAP without informing us, and removing our shared forum again without informing us. We found out we had been a NAP for something like two months already when KJ casually mentioned it to us.

(2) Declaring war on b52s while assuring them their NAP was rock solid despite continuous attacks from Bush. This two-facedness was to us, very reminiscent of how we were not informed we were NAPped all of a sudden. We frown on this behaviour and it is our opinion any decent player would do so as well.

(3) The following mail sent to CJF:

[player]KingJame$.[/player] on 11.02. at 03:12
    This has been sent to the entire CJF tribe

Hello,

Some of you may or may not know who I am, but that is irrelevant. The news I am about to give you might be shocking, but it is the truth.

At this moment there are some members of your leadership wishing to destroy all that you have worked for in order to turn their backs on your tribe and merge into Phat!!!!! Of all tribes, Phat?? The tribe you guys were destroying until they had to call in their butt-buddies NiNi???

I URGE YOU!!!! Stand and Fight!!!!!!

Fight for CJF, fight for your pride, fight because that's what a good player does!!! What kind of player/leader runs away in the face of trouble?? Not a good one.

[ally]Bush[/ally] is by your side and will be there with you very soon on the battlefields, so I tell you again STAND YOUR GROUND!!!!

The reason I am telling you this is because your tribe has earned it's respect in my eyes. You guys have done well against the odds you face and still have a lot of fight left in you. Do not let that be torn apart by one or two cowardly players!

-KJ
    Leader of [ally]Bush[/ally]

(4) Recruitment of refugees, particularly players that joined Bush when we scouted them.

(5) Recruitment of players in our expansion path and attacking players we were trying to recruit in an effort to stop our growth.

(6) Trying to recruit Asta Lapasta, when he was our only duke.

(7) During the same period of time: Trying to convince Asta that Chelsea Staub and Coplayed by a horse were trying to make a rebellion (which failed hilariously, because at that point the tribe was led by these two players)

(8) The hijacking of the Phat account 'jaguaraus' when he mailed his password to KingJame$.. This account was logged in by someone else before we were set as account sitter and could figure out what happened. Troops from the account were sent to attack other players, including some in bush. We have reported this matter.

(9) The following mail sent as a circ through Bush: showing amongst other, more silly things, a relocation of stronger players to the border in a preparation of war.

jayshaw on 11.03. at 23:35
    This has been sent to the entire tribe.

Alright, so enough waiting. I, KJ, am still around. I have deleted my other account so that we can move stronger players into a good position if we were to war with Phat.

That's basically it.

ALSO!!

We will be instituting an actual leadership council that will be the spokesman/women of each area in the tribe.

-KJ
    LET'S KILL SOME SHIT!!!!!!

(10) Waves of spikes from bush inactives. We have received multiple reports of villages being nobled with the support being shown supporting barbarians in phat territory. We accumulated these reports and sent them to Bush, and received no reply.

(11) threatening to declare war when we wanted to drop our NAP with -=k1=-.

(12) Abuse coming from bush officials when we did not see the point in declaring war on Nini. It's just a game, and the personal insults were uncalled for.

(13) Inability to respond to noble disputes that happen instead trying to go for a tough guy approach:

[12:32:47] KJ - Bush: Yes, and we have villas that have nobles en route... If you try to attack or renoble a villa we noble, then we will have a problem and you will come out on the losing end

(14) Spreading the rumor that 'Phat is merging Nini' in order to get CJF to merge with Bush. Shame though that it leaked.

[10:28:52 PM] KJ - Bush: How is your tribe doing against the onslaught?
    [10:33:15 PM] KJ - Bush: I was wanting to discuss something with you
    [10:33:21 PM] KJ - Bush: what would you think about a merge?
    [10:33:31 PM] KJ - Bush: We would practically surround Phat
    [10:33:36 PM] KJ - Bush: and will be able to war both Phat and NiNi
    [10:33:56 PM] KJ - Bush: with your help in coordinating and what not in a leadership position over here in Bush
    [10:34:08 PM] KJ - Bush: NiNi are going to megre Phat in
    [10:35:05 PM] randy cockrell: you want us to merge into Bush? We have over 35 members? got enough space for all of us? Are you sure that Nini is merging phat?
    [10:35:15 PM] KJ - Bush: NiNi will merge phat
    [10:35:18 PM] KJ - Bush: guaranteed
    [10:35:28 PM] KJ - Bush: You wouldn't merge directly into Bush, no... atleast not all of your players
    [10:35:31 PM] KJ - Bush: some will go to WWKJD
    [10:35:48 PM] randy cockrell: I would have to ask my tribe if they wished to merge, but considering the situation, I am sure most would go for it, let me post it on the forum, okay? brb
    [10:37:06 PM] KJ - Bush: kk

This message will be copied to the world forum as part of the declaration thread. We invite you to discuss this war there.

Love,

Phat.
    Last edited by Artofdefence : 2011,May 6th at 03:22

[12:06:58 PM] Jirki88: no i think it's a miscoloured animerat

Game on!

Lets have some fun Phat!

GOOOO PHAT!!!
    Live before your alive or die before your born!

Oh,

and also good luck Bush....for heavens sake you'll need it

Dippa Was Here ;) x - http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?102229-Dippa

OMG, what did you do :')

Oh, good luck all involved =]
    Last edited by Chelsea Staub : 2011,May 5th at 23:10

Waits for all the "omg you waited till Wet to declare!"

We had a day picked out, nobody leaked it. We declared on that day.

Good luck Bush. Should have seen this coming when you tried to get everyone and their mother to rally against us.

R.I.P World 52 Phat - World 60 Valour

From an anonymous source(ME!!!!)

GOOOOO PHATTT BOYS!

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by SH1M L0V3 View Post
    GOOOOO PHATTT BOYS!
    And girls

That's pretty cute aswell
    Good luck.

Good luck phat no offense bush i just like them more.

Hurry up and comment Bush

Or are you all too scared?

Quote Originally Posted by unknownassasin View Post
    And girls
    Sorry babes <3 xxxxxxxxxxx
    Spoiler:

This is great! Thanks for sharing this on the forums

Best of luck to both tribes - this will certainly be something to blog about.

Quote Originally Posted by syntexgrid View Post
    This is great! Thanks for sharing this on the forums

Best of luck to both tribes - this will certainly be something to blog about.
    dont forget
    sohk vs swat aswell ;)
    Spoiler:

Good luck to both sides.

Deiity why terrified?
    Quitting TW. Farewell to everyone I know or have met on the forums and in game.
    If you can find me on Skype (that's a big if) Send me a message
    Mike-Rowmaster

dont forget
    sohk vs swat aswell ;)
    Of course not ;)

Sorry babes <3 xxxxxxxxxxx

No problem

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Lapasta View Post
    Waits for all the "omg you waited till Wet to declare!"

We had a day picked out, nobody leaked it. We declared on that day.
    how come alot of ppl knew you were attacking bush along with wet for some time now then? :x

and jeff, most of your reasons are pre-historic, dropping the nap and declaring at the same time?! what would daz say? let's wait and find out!!!

I joke I joke ... good luck to both tribes, or maybe just one of you ... I donno :P
    Spoiler:

we, the k44 squad, will be joining in soon, as soon as we got sober, so just wait for the massive damage we can deal.^^
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by fireeyet View Post
    how come alot of ppl knew you were attacking bush along with wet for some time now then? :x

and jeff, most of your reasons are pre-historic, dropping the nap and declaring at the same time?! what would daz say? let's wait and find out!!!

I joke I joke ... good luck to both tribes, or maybe just one of you ... I donno :P

My only response is... Karma

they dropped us down to NAP without us knowing....so instead of dropping the NAP then declaring...we decided to play Bush style

Dippa Was Here ;) x - http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?102229-Dippa

Quote Originally Posted by fireeyet View Post
    and jeff, most of your reasons are pre-historic
    Maybe because we have had 'diplomacy' with Bush since pre-history?

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast