Page 1 of 42 123411 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 830

Default Wargasm declares on MoM

Once there was a world. This world was unlike any other. Due to a freak accident that caused the entire world’s populations to have extreme back problems, everyone was unable to carry even the lightest loads of wood, iron, and clay from neighboring villages.

Spoiler:

Nonetheless, many were excited to join this world no matter how debilitating these injuries would be. It would be a chance for the new to shine and for the old to regain that fire in their bellies. Most just joined the world and tribes formed naturally. But this was not the way for all. One mighty tribe was planned out beforehand, and one of its leaders was none other than Morthy, a man who had been around since the age of the dinosaurs!

Spoiler:

So the members joined with strategic precision to position themselves to conquer the world. They kept their radar’s low, and many overlooked them. Not knowing the beast that waited. But finally they emerged, and rode to the top. Many saw this new tribe, and envied it from afar. It appeared to have such power, such grace, such beauty.

Spoiler:

We at Wargasm also wanted a piece of MoM. But unlike the others we decided to get up close and taste them for ourselves. We expected an enjoyable time. We would get to know each other and MoM would share her luscious milk! But what we discovered was not fresh milk but stagnant overrated powder! Angered we were!

Spoiler:

We finally realized what we were dealing with. What others had thought was a beautiful tribe fit to rule this world was truly a hag hell bent on sucking the life out of all the innocents!

Spoiler:

And so, to save the world from the ugly rule of a monster like that, WARGASM OFFICIALLY DECLARES WAR ON MAKING OUR MARK!

Let the moans begin!

my first ever PnP, be gentle ;)
    Last edited by Typhi : 2011,May 12th at 22:18

"The difference between Gods and Daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time"

Quote Originally Posted by archaon of the end times View Post
    once there was a world. This world was unlike any other. Due to a freak accident that caused the entire world’s populations to have extreme back problems, everyone was unable to carry even the lightest loads of wood, iron, and clay from neighboring villages.

Spoiler:

nonetheless, many were excited to join this world no matter how debilitating these injuries would be. It would be a chance for the new to shine and for the old to regain that fire in their bellies. Most just joined the world and tribes formed naturally. But this was not the way for all. One mighty tribe was planned out beforehand, and one of its leaders was none other than morthy, a man who had been around since the age of the dinosaurs!

Spoiler:

so the members joined with strategic precision to position themselves to conquer the world. They kept their radar’s low, and many overlooked them. Not knowing the beast that waited. But finally they emerged, and rode to the top. Many saw this new tribe, and envied it from afar. It appeared to have such power, such grace, such beauty.

Spoiler:

we at wargasm also wanted a piece of mom. But unlike the others we decided to get up close and taste them for ourselves. We expected an enjoyable time. We would get to know each other and mom would share her luscious milk! But what we discovered was not fresh milk but stagnant overrated powder! Angered we were!

Spoiler:

we finally realized what we were dealing with. What others had thought was a beautiful tribe fit to rule this world was truly a hag hell bent on sucking the life out of all the innocents!

Spoiler:

and so, to save the world from the ugly rule of a monster like that, wargasm officially declares war on making our mark!

Let the moans begin!

my first ever pnp, be gentle ;)
    i will no longer be using this account on the forums. You will know who i am ^^

Inb4opisbanned
    My username has no bearing on my posts, sadly. I really am quite egotistical.

[2/12/2011 8:39:38 PM] Jon / Morthy: ah shit, now im rank 1

I liked it, nice to see something notable happening
    Originally Posted by Juzzo
    Its fun to play stupid with the stupids, now stop pissing in my cereal.

Its salty enough.

Morthy was never a leader in Mom.

W26: Clear! - W56: MoM

Nice one....Let the flames begin!
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by =RUS= Storm View Post
    You would. Watch out for MoM's trolls!

1st, hug your contender on your K
    2nd, declare on another K
    3rd, fail epically

Not great PnP, but I like the war.

I'm looking forward to MoM's reply, should be entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerboy67 View Post
    It is world knowledge that Morthy coplays muldie. Muldie is your leader, correct?

Good luck to both sides, I gotta side with Warg! on this one though.

all the best warg!
    exhaust that cooger....
    if you dont...
    i will.... X)
    i hope you do a gang bang to that mom
    Last edited by Typhi : 2011,May 12th at 22:19

Lol wth?

Bad move sorry. This does neither of us any good.
    Last edited by Typhi : 2011,May 12th at 22:23

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerboy67
    oh really now? so i must of imagined muldie then. my bad.
    Last edited by Typhi : 2011,May 12th at 22:20

"The difference between Gods and Daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time"

Quote Originally Posted by Tankdizl View Post
    It is world knowledge that Morthy coplays muldie. Muldie is your leader, correct?
    Morthy plays on the account CFS
    Muldie plays on the account muldie325.
    Totally right.
    My username has no bearing on my posts, sadly. I really am quite egotistical.

[2/12/2011 8:39:38 PM] Jon / Morthy: ah shit, now im rank 1

ah interesting. I'm rooting for Warg! on this one. Give them hell
    Last edited by die off : 2011,May 12th at 04:58

Well, at least somebody in this world has a pair of Orbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fillafill View Post
    Well, at least somebody in this world has a pair of Orbs.
    Implying Warg! haven't declared, safe in the knowledge that they have the backing of multiple top 10 tribes.

Call it a hunch, but we all know whats coming next.

Quote Originally Posted by adamh6262 View Post
    Implying Warg! haven't declared, safe in the knowledge that they have the backing of multiple top 10 tribes.

Call it a hunch, but we all know whats coming next.
    Surely MoM will pull in Lazy, so what are you worried about?

I think you guys made a mistake let the games begin
    http://forum.tribalwars.net/signaturepics/sigpic48576_1.gif

Page 1 of 42 123411 ... LastLast