Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 409
  1. #1

    Default Shock got Sheeped - A Poem of Mystery

    Shock got Sheeped
    - A poem by !?! -

    There once was a myth known by all; its story unfolded without much cause.
    Some say it was legend but dear don’t start, for I shall share the myth to you all.
    Is started simply with the one called Shock.
    Who yelled and screamed for the reason unknown to be seen.
    The ones called !?! nearly looking in astonishment thinking how stupid this was to begin. With our gracious manners, we saw it not fit,
    to share to you all about there tiny fuss.

    They nobled one man, a big mistake!
    So we declared on them,

    “War!” for goodness sake.

    The war was going good, from our side of the view.
    In 3 days top, they looked pathetic to ensue.
    There tasks were all done and they looked in regret.
    “Why, oh why! Did we make such a fit?”

    Taken abroad by there simple decline, without simple reason they could not find.
    Instead of organizing and supporting its members, they literally kicked them while they were down.


    ----------


    This is to almost disgraceful to us, for the actions Shock has done are not just generally betrayal. They literally started kicking out members before they were nobled for the fact they did not want to have ‘worse stats’.
    Want some proof? “Romig”
    To me it’s kind of sad that they find stats more appealing then supporting your members and trying to fight back. All they seem to be doing is yelling and hollering, why not do it at your tribesmates to help?

    We are a strong believer that actions speak louder then words, so we try and keep a keen and just view of ourselves. We almost never react, nor shall we. But as a token of the kindness in this world, we found it just to share this to you all.
    Below are some minor proof of what we speak of, but if you wish for more... you can look it up.
    Spoiler:


    EDIT:
    Ogun on 07.05. at 15:35
    Hey X,

    I was wondering if you are interested in being a part of our tribe. We have the strong players in K35 and we really want to dominate this K with our few but strong players and you would be the perfect fit. Your location and rank put both of us advantage. We could be a good team together.

    Let me know if you are interested in joining Shock.

    Thanks

    Ogun
    Duke of Shock

    Last edited by Imnotafraidofyou : 2011,May 15th at 16:15

  2. #2

    Default

    Interesting

  3. #3

    Default

    Romig turned yellow so get your facts straight

  4. #4

    Default

    I would be one to not believe this without proof.
    Trains have been coming and not long after they were sent he was kicked.

  5. #5

    Default

    Then tell me why eh didn't get kicked before he lost 4 villages?
    Stop making stuff now before you embarrass yourself

  6. #6
    Ogun's Avatar
    Join Date
    2009,December 17th
    Location
    Airports
    Posts
    56

    Default

    WTF !?!
    - A poem from Shock -

    Romig was booted for being yellow.
    You went to bed with Talon fellow.
    180+ members vs our 50 some?

    Nah nah, You teamed up on elite son.

    Watch yo back cuz our forces will come strong
    Allies, support, this is no joke. You're done!

    Translate this poem for your leader,
    The cheater, kid beater, and non-English speaker.

    Internal whore your way to the top!
    A global OP will put that to a stop.

    So go about your business and make your jokes,
    but we have skill, talent, and worthy blokes.


  7. #7

    Default

    I stand by my post and without proof, your point is invalid and to my knowledge is a lie.
    I see that after four villages you guys kicked him to settle loses and no drop in stats.

  8. #8
    Ogun's Avatar
    Join Date
    2009,December 17th
    Location
    Airports
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Romig has yet to respond to my in-game message. He was yellow. I dont need to prove it to you. =) Have fun internalling!


  9. #9

    Default

    As you guys wish. We will internal away! *takes a bow*
    Spoiler:

  10. #10

    Default

    Just saying that you booted amit182 before we nobled his last 2 villages

  11. #11

    Default

    Romig being booted due to turning yellow is quiet surprising, which tribe recruits players who are bound to go inactive sooner or later.
    According to statistics I don't see how Shock will pull shock to come back strong.
    I also don't see how being a non English speaker has to do with this.
    Talking of facts I must admit the duke of !?! English isn't the greatest but he sure speaks English for me to understand,
    making false accusations without proof regarding "The Cheater, kid beater" is nonsense I can not believe I took the time
    to read such a poet which doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by Freedom of Speech : 2011,May 15th at 16:31

  12. #12
    BenC7's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010,October 22nd
    Location
    Unviersity
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imnotafraidofyou View Post
    As you guys wish. We will internal away! *takes a bow*
    Spoiler:
    Ouch, shock lose a net of 12 villages for 302k ODD only... thats 25,166 per vil :(.
    Quote Originally Posted by Choco Death View Post
    Classic Ben. Genius.
    ~MW~ 64.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom of Speech View Post
    Romig being booted due to turning yellow is quiet surprising, which tribe recruits players who are bound to go inactive sooner or later. According to statistics I don't see how Shock will pull shock to come back strong, I also don't see how being a non English speaker has to do with this. Talking of facts I must admit the duke of !?! English isn't the greatest but he sure speaks English for me to understand, making false accusations without proof regarding "The Cheater, kid beater" is nonsense I can not believe I took the time to read such a poet which doesn't make sense.
    Ever heard of going inactive because of real life or being bored of the game?

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nhanh
    Ever heard of going inactive because of real life or being bored of the game?
    I'm amused you don't clearly know the reason why Romig went yellow in the first place.
    I was expecting a better response than an excuse.
    A little advice I'd like to give is how about you mail me in game with a list of active players.
    We'll make sure Shock get given a shock one worth remembering.
    Also who recruits players who are bored of the game? Shock do.

    Must be boring loosing this war.
    Last edited by Freedom of Speech : 2011,May 15th at 16:33

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nhanh View Post
    Just saying that you booted amit182 before we nobled his last 2 villages
    Why amit182 was kicked:
    If you wonder why.

    I refuse to help and support players that dont protect their own accounts first of all.

    I keep messaging him what he needs, and even he reads my mails he dont reply AT ALL
    Kicked because of his lack of communication, you THEN nobled him. Don't take it as a victory. You guys internal as well.

    But Your kidding right? You don't think we haven't been watching you?

    If I remember correctly, you guys attacked BH... then Talon... and then go and try to recruit our members. We wanted NO part in this and treated it as an attack. After this you then attacked our members.
    Did you not expect this?

    Then you go and act cocky about nothing? Do you have no shame kind sir?

  16. #16

    Default

    Of course we are the only tribe in the game that recruits players who get bored of the game
    A little advice I would like to give you is how about you stop internalling your tribe members

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nhanh View Post
    Of course we are the only tribe in the game that recruits players who get bored of the game
    A little advice I would like to give you is how about you stop internalling your tribe members
    !?! internals: 24 conquers 9.8%

    Shock internals: 32 conquers 12.36%

    A little advice I would like to give you is how about you stop internalling your tribe members

  18. #18
    Ogun's Avatar
    Join Date
    2009,December 17th
    Location
    Airports
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Pot calling the Kettle...

    Xeiristos on 21.04. at 17:08
    As You have noticed, and if you dont let me inform you, we are a pre-made that came to this world with only one goal and that goal is to win.

    So far the same council. same Leader, and almost the same start up line, in 3 worlds we played in past, we ended up rank 1, by far the most organized and active tribe, and we actually won the world till all together decide that has no interest anymore to continue playing it.

    For sure if you need any info, feel free to reply me back and I will gladly given them to you.

    We always join with a basic start up line, full of active and skilled players, we join in bigger area then the most, so to have the space to grow, and above all we are very selective to recruiting.

    We recruit very rare, we chose carefully who we invite and as it comes to our hand, the recruiting is crucial and strategical.

    So not to make you feel boring here, let me know if you are interesting to leave your mass recruiting tribes, and join one that will take your gaming level up.

    Xeiristos



    Duke of Dalek on 21.04. at 17:18
    If you noticed, I am in a tribe


  19. #19

    Default

    I for one must admit Shock speak to much garbage but don't have facts to prove their false statements.
    Just shut up and actually play Tribal Wars without complaining about !?! internalling this and internalling that.
    It's a shame your stupidness comments will make fellow Shock members suffer.
    You may claim this to be boring, whilst the fun has just begun.


    Last edited by Freedom of Speech : 2011,May 15th at 16:33

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imnotafraidofyou View Post
    !?! internals: 24 conquers 9.8%

    Shock internals: 32 conquers 12.36%
    Spoiler:

    Don't think over nobling yourself counts as internalling

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •