Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 66

Default MoM declares on.... ~F~

That's right.. I'm writing my first thread on behalf of MoM, to announce that we are now officially at war with ~F~.

Now we've known all along that ~F~ have been supporting our primary enemies - TBH. However It was argued that we couldn't add them to the stats because they we're only playing a supporting role.

Unfortunately circumstances changed and TBH needed extra offensive support it seems, so ~F~ has stepped up to help attack MoM players.

Proof:
    Spoiler:

Moar:
    Spoiler:

(That 2 weeks started yesterday.. 13 days to go guys.)

So as you can see, we are forced into yet another war we didn't ask for. But are we ready? Certainly! The question is.. are ~F~?
    Spoiler:

Nope.

Oh well, I guess that's a bit of a disappointment. Good luck ~F~.

Before I go, here's one last pic I found rather amusing:
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Muldie325 : 2011,May 19th at 09:35

+1 haha last part is funny

great thread, loved last pic... have a good war rawr?

Ouch Looks like MoM is gonna have their work cut out here, just cos you can see the attacks coming doesnt mean you can do anything, I see your OD going through the roof and am thinking that perhaps, just perhaps, this might be a Russia Germany situation, sheer weight of numbers against better trained troops.
    this is turning into an interesting conflict!

If I were the last one I wouldn't leave, cheers TBH and ~F~!

I admire your stubbornness THFC, even when the war clearly isn't going in your favour

If only I'd started in K44 like I was meant to :(

The black hole has faith in wargasm's secret sauce prepared for their MoM . ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Dezachu View Post
    I admire your stubbornness THFC, even when the war clearly isn't going in your favour

If only I'd started in K44 like I was meant to :(
    Lol just an innocent bystander, am being nobled out will restart on the rim due to personal issues with the leadership of WARG! I think MoM are doing brilliantly BUT:

1 Making our Mark 17,09 Mio. 2 The Black Hole 11,47 Mio.
    ODT, thats burning alot of troops, with the absence of farming its going to be a hard job replacing them, especially when you are warring against three K's worth of tribes, eventually something will have to give. Its just a question of what and when.

mom will still win

Who is the wargasm and ~SS~ that people are talking about? I have never seen any incommings from them.

On a side note, IranianFlemishKiwiIrish 7 - 0 TBH etc. (soon to be 8 - 0 ;) then on to you samb)

MoM are up 35 too O_o

blocked

A war over in two weeks, not likely.
    I won't hold my breathe for MoM's defeat.

I like how TBH are taking "very hard hits and losses", yet claim to be right in this war with a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by THFCFOREVER View Post
    Lol just an innocent bystander, am being nobled out will restart on the rim due to personal issues with the leadership of WARG! I think MoM are doing brilliantly BUT:

1 Making our Mark 17,09 Mio. 2 The Black Hole 11,47 Mio.
    ODT, thats burning alot of troops, with the absence of farming its going to be a hard job replacing them, especially when you are warring against three K's worth of tribes, eventually something will have to give. Its just a question of what and when.

Actually, due to our efficient defence stratergy, we're keeping quite a few troops, I still have the majority of my defence left, though I have a huge ODD I'd teach you how it works, but you're the enemy... so no.

Quote Originally Posted by sir cornish View Post
    mom will still win

Shoo.

I have to say the P&P in the newer worlds are far more interesting than what they were when I was playing a couple of years back... Worlds 2 & 4 were only interesting because of the cool maps that were produced to go alongside the facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by h0llygh0st
    Hehe :P
    Also, I clicked reply on that print screen at least 3 times before I noticed it was a print screen 0o

Quote Originally Posted by iNate. View Post

Shoo.
    nate boy shut up

Quote Originally Posted by THFCFOREVER View Post
    BUT:
    There is no "but". OD is the measure of troops we kill, not the troops we lose. MoM is leading both ODA and ODD statistics in the TBH war, which means we lose less then TBH, ie nuke and stack more efficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredfool View Post
    There is no "but". OD is the measure of troops we kill, not the troops we lose. MoM is leading both ODA and ODD statistics in the TBH war, which means we lose less then TBH, ie nuke and stack more efficiently.

totally agree

that should be fast

My experiences with ~F~ in the past is their members are sub par. In fact just a day into the TBH war I ended up having to kill 4 of their nukes and 4 nobles.

I've woken up to find I'm a village down to them however, but that's the way it goes......
    Last edited by adamh6262 : 2011,May 19th at 10:43

Quote Originally Posted by sir cornish View Post
    totally agree
    Here's your quarter, now shoo

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by iNate. View Post
    Here's your quarter, now shoo
    why so evil? he agreed with me afterall ^.^

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast