~THE TRIBAL WARS GFX WORM~
Welcome the the Signature Worm. Time to be a part of something big.
~What is a Signature Worm?~
A Signature Worm is a collection of signatures that are placed after each other horizontally to make one long signature.
For this to work, each of the signatures submitted must blend perfectly with the previous one signature and no clear transition should be visible.
- Your Addition must be of 200px height
- You need to claim the next spot in the worm by writing something along the lines of 'I'm next' or 'Now its my turn.' Be creative.
- You can only keep your claim for 48hrs, after which the next person in line gets the claim
- Every signature should blend in perfectly with the previous signature, no transition should be visible
- The signatures must be uploaded as a .png, with uploading as a .psd optional (to help the next Signature maker)
- Until a viable method is decided upon to keep the Worm in its entirety, the signatures will be posted below, with the creators name beside it
NB: The border on the first sig does not need to be constant, it can be blended out as to the desire of the signature maker.
Remember, this is not a competition, just a giant collaboration.
~How do I contribute?~
- First, make a claim
- Then, wait your turn in line
- Once it is your turn, grab the .png file (or the .psd file, if supplied)
- Create a document of 200px height, with your desired width plus the width of the previous sig.
- If the .psd is not supplied, place the previous signature on the right and lock it as the top layer, and make your signature
- If it is supplied, duplicate the layers into the right of the document (optional lock), but ensure that the original image is on the left at the end
-Place a ruler to show the separation between your signature and the next
-Once done, crop to your sig by using the above ruler line
NB: These instructions work with photoshop. If someone could tell me how to modify them for GIMP it would be much appreciated
~The Signature So Far~
~The Claim list~