Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
    blocked

Default Easy Mass Attacking

This allows you to send many attacks in the most efficient method possible (as far as I can tell). You can use fake scripts, or adjust them for blanket nuking or scouting. Premium is not necessary.

Requirements:
    Opera

Setup:
    You will need to set three shortcut keys, make sure to remove any existing shortcuts bound to those keys.
    Go to Tools>Preferences>Advanced>Shortcuts
    Check that enable single key shortcuts is on.
    Edit keyboard setup to include:
    Quote Originally Posted by Key (A)
    Focus address field&paste and go&Switch to next page
    Quote Originally Posted by Key (B)
    Focus previous widget&Focus previous widget&Click button&Switch to next page
    Quote Originally Posted by Key (C)
    Focus previous widget&Click button&Switch to next page
    Method:
    1) Copy the desired script to the clipboard (triple click, ctrl+c is easiest for me).
    2) Open tabs.
    2a)With premium: Open the Opera links panel from the troops overview (select a group or all), and type commands. Select all but the first link from the list (use shift key), and press enter.
    2b)Without premium: Make a bookmark folder(s) of all your rally points, and use open all folder items.
    3) Hold (A) until you have cycled back to the first tab. Hold (B) until you have cycled back to the first tab. Set your key repeat rate to the fifth slowest setting (control panel>keyboard). Hold (C) until you have cycled back to the first tab. Restore key repeat rate.
    4) Repeat step 3 as desired.

Opera links panel and bookmark folders are legal.
    Anything that fills in forms and performs no game action is legal (A).
    For keys (B) and (C)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morthy
    Our view on opera commands is that the t-train is fine, but it can only click the 'send' button once (thus performing one in-game action). This means its fine to have a command that focuses on the button, clicks it and then moves onto the next page or whatever (I'm not really too familiar with the system tbh). Copying/pasting that another 3 times so it does it 4 times, and sends 4 attacks, would be illegal.
    Source.

I have clarified that this method is legal with Morthy.
    CANDY <3

blocked

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantia View Post
    I have clarified that this method is legal with Morthy.
    So did my support ticket.

One issue, the key repeat rate thing depends on the computer. It is a much better idea to check your key repeat rate, and set it so you get around 4 repetitions per second (that way you have a buffer of 50ms or so). Because some people may have different repeat rates.
    My username has no bearing on my posts, sadly. I really am quite egotistical.

[2/12/2011 8:39:38 PM] Jon / Morthy: ah shit, now im rank 1

For the last step, wouldn't it be easier to simply add & Delay 200 or something, as that'd make sure you didn't get too fast? Or is that what Humble were referring to?

I'd been wondering about the Opera Links part. Thanks!

For anyones information, my co-player and I have been balancing, farming, faking, nuking and supporting with this method since July last year.

I have had, on many times, the method checked and re-checked with many different mods.

The last step, the delay, 200 no longer works in Opera. You need to slow your repeat rate on the keyboard to make it work properly.

If you have more than 1 tribe member faking and/or nuking using this method at the same time, you can hit a player with 5 attacks per second spread over 200 tabs.

Just another tweak to make it faster, turn off images in Opera, be aware though, this makes it hard to stop your repeating when the bot protection comes up.

~Matt
    Spoiler:

Quote: Originally Posted by Key (A)
    This is not the best method.

1 - Create a bookmark with your desired script, not illegal as non-premium members do it.
    2 - Name and Nickname the bookmark for the type of script, ie Name: Fake, Nickname: Fake, Address: <insert script>
    3 - Key (A) = Go to Nickname, "Fake",&Switch to Next Page

Simples.

~Matt
    Spoiler:

blocked

Quote Originally Posted by Subwind View Post
    This is not the best method.

1 - Create a bookmark with your desired script, not illegal as non-premium members do it.
    2 - Name and Nickname the bookmark for the type of script, ie Name: Fake, Nickname: Fake, Address: <insert script>
    3 - Key (A) = Go to Nickname, "Fake",&Switch to Next Page

Simples.

~Matt
    Sorry to necro, but that isn't 'better', simply different.
    I use the same shortcut key for tagging and other things as well.
    In fact, my method is eliminating a processing step, so could be argued as being 'technically' 'better'.
    It's personal preference, I prefer not to have a bazillion different shortcut keys.

I realise the key repeat rate may differ, I should have noted that it was a guideline only. The 'delay' function didn't work from my experience, as while cycling through, the delays stack in a way that caused issues.

actually the problem with using nickname is that everytime you need to change the script (usually for coords) you need to close and restart opera
    using the paste and go method all you need to do is copy the updated script to the clipboard and your good to go

also I dont think you need

Focus address field

at least I dont use it and works fine

Oh boy oh boy oh boy .... can't wait to try this out!!!!!!
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar1 View Post
    actually the problem with using nickname is that everytime you need to change the script (usually for coords) you need to close and restart opera
    using the paste and go method all you need to do is copy the updated script to the clipboard and your good to go

also I dont think you need

Focus address field

at least I dont use it and works fine
    That's older versions only of Opera, newer versions will update the co-ords on your nickname automatically when you save it.
    I think they fixed that around 11.00, I'm using 11.50 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Key (A)
    Thanks for that shortcut. I already have had my attack system set up for some time but that's pretty handy for using scripts that are account specific during sits, etc.

thats a nice guide, mind if I use in the tribal forum? with credits of course.
    | W60 - Valour || W62 - Caaarl |

Quote Originally Posted by jabberjabber8 View Post
    thats a nice guide, mind if I use in the tribal forum? with credits of course.
    He looks to be banned at the moment, you might want to pm him. Otherwise it might be a while before you get a response

Quote Originally Posted by DaWolf85 View Post
    He looks to be banned at the moment, you might want to pm him. Otherwise it might be a while before you get a response
    Darn (=

Might just theft it (bandit)

It's a public forum, I think it'd be ok.
    Or just link your members to this thread!

Good plan.