Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: haul limit

Default haul limit

Your troops cannot loot all resources because you already reached your haul limit.
    This is new to me! Can someone explain to me how it works?

blocked

Here:

Quote Originally Posted by sacredfool View Post
    I feel this will be asked many many times here, since it's a new system, so I decided to make a thread.

On W61 the amount of resources you can get from farming is limited.

You start with a farming limit of 2000 resources, and then it increases every hour.
    The increase is equal to 1000 every day, which means the limit increases by 41 resources every hour (1000/24 = 41.7). If you haul eg: 200 resources, it will show in your limit for 24h.

The amount of resources you have hauled in the last 24h as well as your limit is shown in your rally point:

Your limit increases by 1000 for every new village that you get and decreases for every village you lose. On this world the limit is never higher then 150,000 resources.
    The limit resets when you restart. The limit for those that preregistered starts increasing when the world starts.

Enjoy W61 everyone!
    SF
    So, you wont be able to haul again until you are below the limit, and you can see your personal limit on the rally point

Thanks ;)

say if i attack and go over my haul limit do the resources disapear or they stay in the village? that i just attacked?

Example
    The game will not let you take more resources, so it never goes over

blocked

Quote Originally Posted by IIzTrollin View Post
    say if i attack and go over my haul limit do the resources disapear or they stay in the village? that i just attacked?
    They stay in the village, so unfortunately you can't farm it to stop others from getting res :P

but theres a max so it really wont matter