Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Top 10 frontline account on W61 - Active coplayer needed

Hey, I've been looking for a coplayer for a couple weeks and have found no one so am finally resorting to the externals.

I need one or two active coplayers ( I only get on a few hours a day usually around 07.00-12.00 +/- ) so any times suit me really.

You will need to be good, i expect sniping and 300ms trains not to be a problem, though more importantly you will need to be able to plan and send 4-5 trains every day or 2 at enemy villages with a few nukes and support landing within a second - with some leeway possible since the enemies are noobs - of the train.

The account is in a top tribe obviously, frontline (though falling backwards due to lack of activity), has a lot of troops and tbh with activity the potential to take the rank one spot from lucaya ;)

Any interest add ztaewa on skype. Skype is necessary. It is likely that pm's on forums will be ignored. I will give you my account name and details when you show interest.
    Spoiler:

I am interested in Co-playing you, I show great attacking potential and well-defending tactics for against my enemies which means I can barely snipe even though my computer can be a bit slow at times. I time support and nukes too which I usually catapult the general buildings down so they cannot recap the village. I cat farms to level one to cause heavy damage to accounts, if you have cats in your nukes - then I would be the Co-player you would be wanting - my times are 16:45 - 22:00 and I can sometimes be on before 16:00.

Ill add you on skype shortly.