2014,April 14th, 15:14
Tribal Wars is looking for a game designer!
Tribal Wars is looking for a Game Designer. Please find below a description of the position and the requirements.
We're looking for a new colleague to help us develop Tribal Wars!
Specifically, we're looking for a Game Designer to design and balance features.
InnoGames is a company that develops and publishes online multiplayer games such as Tribal Wars. It was founded in 2007 by the 3 creators of Tribal Wars to allow them to make games full-time.
The Tribal Wars team is a small gathering of people with various backgrounds and specialties that works on improving and maintaining the game in all its forms: the browser version, iOS app and Android app. We are based in the InnoGames headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, which is where we'd want you to join us.
Please note: this position is for the original Tribal Wars and has no relation to Tribal Wars 2.
Have a look below to see if you would be a good fit:
- Responsible Game Designer for Tribal Wars
- Drafting new game features
- Coming up with game events
- Documentation for developers and graphic artists
- Balancing game content
- Writing game texts
- Actively monitor the market and analyze competitors
- Experience in Game Design
- At least 3 months playing knowledge of Tribal Wars
- Passion for Tribal Wars
- Profound experience in playing browser and mobile games, and knowledge about the games market
- Strong knowledge of and demonstrable experience in game design
- A good understanding of mathematics, and a distinct ability to think logically
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in designing mobile games
- Years of experience in Game Design
What InnoGames offers:
- Teamwork and team fit are very important for us. This is why we highly value a working atmosphere with free communication and intercultural exchange
- InnoGames is a healthy and steadily growing company with flat hierarchies and new and exciting challenges
- We also take good care of professional education and here it is fun as well. We have our Innoday with captivating and imaginative projects, trade fair visits, regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books plus English and German language classes
- If you are new to Hamburg, we will be happy to assist you with the relocation process, e.g. with temporary accommodation and moving from abroad
- To have a creative break you will find a roof terrace, a Barista bar, deck-chairs, Kicker and ping pong tables, game machines and consoles, a relaxation room and boxes with ice-cream
- In our company gym you can work on your fitness and afterwards take some of our free drinks and fresh fruit.
Check out our company history for more general information about InnoGames and what we do.
If that sounds like fun and you think you've got what it takes, apply now!