Update to version 8.24
Update to version 8.24
Update coming up! It will be released on Monday, the 16th of June, between 11:00 and 12:00. As usual, this means that the worlds will be unavailable for a couple minutes.
This update contains improvements (many are direct requests from the community) and bug fixes.
Please let us know what you think of the content in the discussion thread!
Farm Assistant Reports
Improved handling of reports from attacks sent using the Farm Assistant. These reports will now automatically be placed into their own report folder. The most recent report will be stored - outdated reports will be deleted. This will cut down on report clutter in the main reports section, and also keep your Farm Assistant reports safe.
More information: This change is because we heard about players using the Farm Assistant experiencing trouble with villages disappearing from their Farm Assistant list. This is due to the Farm Assistant trying to only use the latest report from a certain village. If the most recent report got deleted, the village wouldn't show up in the list anymore due to technical limitations. Often the culprit was the automatic cleanup of reports in the "New Reports" section.
Additional Rally Point options
We've added easy access from the Rally Point to lists of villages you've reserved in tribes' Noble Planner tool, and villages assigned to you by tribe leaders in the Attack Planner. Templates are now also more easily accessible.
There are no more changes planned for the Rally Point in the near future.
- Bug fixes, including the restoration of achievements earned during previous events.
- Added new background texture in the style of the parchment texture that people liked so much during the Wizard Hat event. Sample
- Made it possible for any tribe to withdraw from a war (not just the main combatants)
- Your Premium point balance will now be shown directly in the "Premium" menu item
- "ESC" can now be used as a keyboard shortcut to close more popups, like Quests and confirmation dialogs.
- Made it easier to validate your email address in the mobile version.
- Removed village bb codes from the attack planner export function because of the automatic linking introduced in 8.23
- Village coordinates wrapped in parenthesis ( ) will not be automatically linked
This update has been postponed until further notice.
This update will now be released on Monday, the 16th of June.