Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 296976777879
Showing results 1,561 to 1,577 of 1577

Quote Originally Posted by tomcenc View Post
    Tribal Wars Map has been updated to version 3.03.
    You can now use BBcodes in notes.
    Portuguese can now be selected as a language and has been set as default for /pt/.
    The Arabic Tribal Wars version, www.tribalwars.ae is supported.

A variety of server side changes have been implemented too, which may bring new errors unrelated to the above update. Please report any errors you notice.

This feature was fairly easy to implement so here it is, two days after requesting. Timers already supported BBcode so I simply had to do some copy pasting and add a few more extra.
    This is an good site.

The last updat to 3.03 was done on 10 Aug 2010 after that their is no update.

When can we expect an update to a newere version?

thanks

Is there a particular feature you think is needed ?
    Please note I no longer script outside of the tribes Im in

Version 3.1 will be done eventually, I have a lot less time though. It's mostly done, but some important parts are still unfinished.
    Tribal Wars Map - helps you greatly speed up your daily routine. Perfect for speeding up your farming, exploring your surrounding area and much more.

Is there a way to set the big screen (not minimap) to show highlighted color dots more prominently?

They are eclipsed by the size of the village icon, which is the same for all villages. I'm looking for a way to make it easier for the eye to differentiate information, like the option for turning off the scenery to remove distractions.

I don't necessarily want to get rid of the icon entirely, as I like the "P" and bonus/regular info. I just want the color dot to be the primary focus.

Can you add a political map overview?
    Last edited by stiven97lol : 2013,August 14th at 21:42
    Spoiler:

hi tomcenc

1-
    can you add variables to a script that filters players by ODA and medals, specially plunder and hauls medals
    so that i may keep an eye on the potentially dangerous players on my 30x30, those who achieve level 2 medals faster than the rest

2-
    also can you make possible to keep track of activity of some selected players? so to give an estimate of their online availability

Quote Originally Posted by O Carinhoso View Post
    hi tomcenc

1-
    can you add variables to a script that filters players by ODA and medals, specially plunder and hauls medals
    so that i may keep an eye on the potentially dangerous players on my 30x30, those who achieve level 2 medals faster than the rest

2-
    also can you make possible to keep track of activity of some selected players? so to give an estimate of their online availability
    1: There's no data for medals available afaik, so this isn't possible.

2: Activity is based on last increase in points or oda, so it isn't very accurate. I can still see it having some minor merit, so I'll add it to the to-do list.
    Tribal Wars Map - helps you greatly speed up your daily routine. Perfect for speeding up your farming, exploring your surrounding area and much more.

thx anyway

http://en70.tribalwarsmap.com/barbar...&minactivity=0

this script shows the coordinates of all players within radius, can you add a tribe parameter so that i may filter or exclude a tribe villages?
    to find coordinates of enemies or tribe members near me
    Last edited by O Carinhoso : 2013,August 31st at 20:16

I thought quickly just to say few words.

Remember TWMap since its release, and just recently came back to try out TW again. And seeing this still supported, mate...
    Since start, and still thinking same now - TOP 1# Tool for TW game. Big Thank You tomcenc for making it and still supporting and updating it for such long time!

Everyone else - seriously guys - NO AD BLOCKS for this tool, this one really deserved at least such small thing. And urge You to consider donation, its worth to have one month without premium, and donate , to keep it running, for this awesome tool and all support, updates which was done last 5 years and counting - Need to keep it running guys!

Love it Love it Love it.

*Bastards TW developers - show a little respect to this man for helping You to keep this game so addictive and give back "send units to this village" link option! Or Else .... ;) !
    (when each village had option to bring You to rally point with target village coordinates added, same as TWstats village locater tool and with Axes links)! (I'm sure I'm blaiming right persons, but I might be wrong, he he )

please fix the filter function:

in casual, you can only filter villages you highlight. (i don't know if it same for other worlds)
    can't filter for un-highlighted barbs of a certain size without being forced to choose "always highlight" option

would help to include a filter player points function similar to the village max and min part.

thank you

EDIT: Never mind on first part of post. found out why it didn't show.
    Last edited by shade3130 : 2013,September 4th at 04:06 Reason: found solution to 1st problem

hi tomcenc

im trying to create a fake scrip, but i only want coordinates close to the tribe, not all of his villages, can you add this function?

like this
    1- highlight the player
    2- create a circle inside him
    3- extract his coordinates inside that circlie

Quote Originally Posted by Vi@ L@tin@ View Post
    hi tomcenc

im trying to create a fake scrip, but i only want coordinates close to the tribe, not all of his villages, can you add this function?

like this
    1- highlight the player
    2- create a circle inside him
    3- extract his coordinates inside that circlie
    Does this do what you want?
    http://en65.tribalwarsmap.com/player...50&x=498&y=499

Replace the number for player with the player's ID, X and Y is the coordinate for the circle, and radius is the radius of the circle.

This'll be possible in the next version from within the map, once it's finally finished which will still take a while.
    Last edited by tomcenc : 2014,March 31st at 21:09

perfect!!! this helps a lot

thanx tomcenc

Default Problem with my win7-Notebook

On the maps of my games the grafic and the information behind are not matched together. For example: My village shows information of a barbarian village. The information about my village I find some fields away inside a forrest. No problem with winXP-Computers. Any hint or help?

Thank you in advance!

Greetings, Taka Tuka

Quote Originally Posted by Taka Tuka View Post
    On the maps of my games the grafic and the information behind are not matched together. For example: My village shows information of a barbarian village. The information about my village I find some fields away inside a forrest. No problem with winXP-Computers. Any hint or help?

Thank you in advance!

Greetings, Taka Tuka
    Most of the time this is caused by a browser add-on or script. Try a different browser and see if it works properly there.

tomcenc: I asked this but perhaps you are the right guy to ask:

I noticed that, on newer worlds, there are new images for the map.

Does anyone have the village, mountain, forest and sea pictures for this new layout?
    Do you have those?
    ... you cannot deceive the deceivers

Hi tomcenc, can you make these possible?

Filter player in worldmap by total points
    can you make it possible to filter players by minimum total points instead of villages points

Delete all in Highlights menu
    Delete all players\villages Highlights , instead of one by one.

thanx in advance

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 296976777879