Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 272

Default Paladin Item Guide

ITEM PICTURES
    Full Weapon Chamber -
    thanks Nevyna for the find

Equipped Items Row 1 - Order: Halberd of Guan Yu, Paracelsus' Longsword, Thorgard's battle axe

Equipped Items Row 2 - Order: Nimrod's long-bow, Kalid's telescope, Mieszko's lance

Equipped Items Row 3 - Order: Nimrod's composite bow, Baptiste's Banner, Carol's morning star

Equipped Items Row 4 - Order: Aletheia's Bonfire, Vasco's Scepter

ITEM LIST
    Halberd of Guan Yu - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Spearman by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%
    Paracelsus' Longsword - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Swordsman by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%
    Thorgard's battle axe - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Axeman by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%
    Nimrod's long-bow - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Archer by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%
    Kalid's telescope - Scouts always see all of the villages troops including those that are not at home. (Paladin attacks normal, defends like a scout so can only be killed by scouts.)
    Mieszko's lance - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Light cavalry by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%
    Nimrod's composite bow - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Mounted archer by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%
    Baptiste's Banner - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Heavy cavalry by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.
    Carol's morning star - Increases the damage caused by rams by 100%
    Aletheia's Bonfire - Increases the damage by catapults by 100%
    Vasco's Scepter - The nobleman lowers the loyalty by at least 30. It also raises the fighting power by 30% offensively and by 20% defensively (Nobleman only).

EQUIPPING ITEMS
    You can equip your paladin with this item in your weapon chamber. Once you are in the weapon chamber, just click on the item that you wish to equip. Your weapon chamber is available in your Statue if you have it built. You must also have found an Item before you can equip it.

PALADIN FAQ
    How do I get a paladin?To get a Paladin you must build a statue in your village. Once the statue has been built, you will be able to train a paladin in it just like you would any other troop.
    How many paladins can you have?Each player can only have one paladin at a time. If you already have a Paladin and you train a new one in another village, the "old" on will disappear.
    How do I get items faster? To get items faster send your paladins on attacks. The more troops the paladin helps kill the more the progress bar will increase.
    Can you ever lose items?I don't believe you can unless you restart or are rimmed. If your Paladin is killed in battle or trained in another village the weapons chamber remains the same.

NOTE: Internet Explorer users have experience problems in equipping items. Often times your weapon chamber, which will look similar to the first picture, will not allow the items to be viewable. You will have to use another browser such as Firefox or Opera to equip your items.
    Last edited by Looolitaaa : 2009,May 27th at 22:21

Yes I realize there are many other threads on this topic, but I thought my effort deserved a clean thread. If mods disagree, Sorry.

It's nice to know, but wont really be any use, seeing as as soon as we get the item we know what it does anyway. :P

But I like all the pics. The one with a sword looks a bit queer. D:

Whoever did the horse/pony on the HC one should get hanged though. Looks like he based it on the LEGO horsies.

Kinda looks like those Barbie movie ponies to me...
    Best Doctor episode of season 3!
    The Doctor: I can’t have you walking around with a time-travelling teleport. You could go anywhere. Twice. Second time to apologise.

Stickied. Quite useful.
    Ex-Moderator. Back as a user

That "full" weapon chamber is not full. Nimrod's composite bow is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethon View Post
    That "full" weapon chamber is not full. Nimrod's composite bow is missing.
    I was also looking for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewdropdeb View Post
    Hottest Player: Crimsoni

Maybe you could help him by posting the information missing and we'll have ourself a complete guide ?
    Ex-Moderator. Back as a user

But Nimrod's bow is there

Can't you see it? It's to the left in the third row. I think you guys should get readingglasses
    Lies will come back to hunt you... hit and run a broken dream!
    Beauty is within nothing.

Sometimes I both hate and love being right about people.
    We had fun

Quote Originally Posted by Nevyna View Post
    But Nimrod's bow is there

Can't you see it? It's to the left in the third row. I think you guys should get readingglasses
    There is the picture of the pally with it, but its not in the weapons chamber is what they are saying.....

maybe you should get reading glasses....

I think it would be SO COOL if the bonfire/catapult one had the city in the background on fire burning to the ground.....

Quote Originally Posted by madnasher View Post
    There is the picture of the pally with it, but its not in the weapons chamber is what they are saying.....

maybe you should get reading glasses....
    I know I need to use my glasses, I just can't find them.
    Lies will come back to hunt you... hit and run a broken dream!
    Beauty is within nothing.

Sometimes I both hate and love being right about people.
    We had fun

I see the bow in the weapon chamber. I am just surprised it is so thin.
    "Never argue with a turd. It just wastes your time and it annoys the turd."

wow...that will be nice...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulsar FTW
    Dear krasek,

You have received a warning at TribalWars Forum.

Why are there rocks by the feet of the paladin with a longsword and no rocks by the feet of any of the other paladin pics? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Why are there rocks by the feet of the paladin with a longsword and no rocks by the feet of any of the other paladin pics? :O
    Are you trying to say he's not allowed to move?

Quote Originally Posted by ibo321 View Post
    Are you trying to say he's not allowed to move?
    No... I'm just saying why are there rocks in one picture and none in any of the others. I'm not too sure why I'm asking this... but I'm bored and all, so who gives. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    No... I'm just saying why are there rocks in one picture and none in any of the others. I'm not too sure why I'm asking this... but I'm bored and all, so who gives. :D
    I'm assuming he's at a different village.

Obviously the villages themselves and the surrounding areas (except for the rocks) all look exactly the same. :/

seriosly who ever did HC horse should get hung drawn and quaterd it looks like a bloody barbie horse from the adverts xD
    BRING THE RAIN

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast