Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 67

Default Send 200+ farming runs in under 5 minutes

(before i start to get this thing set up can take upwards of 3 hours, this has to be done only once, after that you can send repeat runs in the claimed time =P)

So....

You have 100k+ points and lots of maxed resource villages. time to stop farming? most of you would say yes. I did until I discovered how to farm of a crazy scale with minimal effort:

Mellows Intensive farming method:

What you will need:

1. premium
    2. a powerfull computer and good internet connection (im using a duel core intel mac with 1gb of ram)
    3. microsoft word
    4. the endurance to set this thing up

Method:

firstly select your farms, I just randomly picked a few hundred grey under 100 pointers, its fastest to use the keyboard shortcut for open link in new tab and left click on them, use as many villages as you want and as many troops as you want, cycle through each tab and select the troops to farm with and send them.

(this may take a while)

thats the easy part, now wait till you get reports, next:

when the first farming reports come in, if they took a decent haul do the following:

scroll to near the bottom of the report, you should see "Attack again with the same troops", right click this link and click "copy link location" or similar message (it varies with each browser). paste this into word (im using pages for mac), now go to the end of the link and press enter, this will make it into a hyperlink.

hyperlink each report that comes in and number them
    try to organise it like this:

This list is extremely powerfull but you must set a few things up before you can use it correctly, firstly your browser must be set to "open links in new tab"

secondly you must know the keyboard shortcut to cycle through tabs for your default browser (which must be a tabbed browser) (2 for opera and ctrl page down for firefox)

Now its time to send a repeat of your farming run =)

load up TW on your default browser and simply click each hyperlink, the link should open in a new tab, go down the list and click each one, this wont take more than two minutes. by the end of it all your farms should be on the click to send screen on each of many tabs youve just opened on one window, now cycle through each tab with your keyboard shortcut and send each farming run, just like sending a same second noble train using opera (but slower of course )

I send nuke, people die

PA notebook > word

keep in mind you will run into problems when people take those villages.

Quote Originally Posted by servy View Post
    PA notebook > word
    Quickbar > Notebook

You can actually make the sitter send the raids.

Quote Originally Posted by servy View Post
    PA notebook > word

keep in mind you will run into problems when people take those villages.
    Pa notebook is Sllloowww and requires you to bb code every entry, after sending 200 farming runs even I couldnt bare to bb code them

I send nuke, people die

I used the PA notebook and it took me under 30 minutes to set it up (last night). Strangely enough I have a quickbar full of these also and I have to say notebook is easier but quickbar can allow sitters...its all really confusing

Interesting....

Well, becouse of befoure mentioned think i would like more use reports and take some more time (15-20min) for farming, but and see or evrythink is fine (Eg: Or village dont have new owner)....

BTW: Does browser dont have some tabs limits??? Acctualy to me is hard to imagine one IE window with 200 tabs...

I would like to see screenshot on such situation

Atlest my browsers would crash

Quote Originally Posted by Limonitius View Post
    Interesting....

Not really...

Well, becouse of befoure mentioned think i would like more use reports and take some more time (15-20min) for farming, but and see or evrythink is fine (Eg: Or village dont have new owner)....

You can BB-code scout attacks you know, thats what i do with my main farms. 20 LC to 100 small vils around me, 30 scouts to my big farms so i know exact hauls.

BTW: Does browser dont have some tabs limits??? Acctualy to me is hard to imagine one IE window with 200 tabs...

Don't know, I use Opera, it requires 1/3 less clicks.

I would like to see screenshot on such situation

KK, you will get it.

Atlest my browsers would crash

Thats because it's IE...
    ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by sacredfool View Post
    ^.^
    and he will

123 tabs opened:
    (my run is 123 villages atm)

took 2 minutes to select all

123 commands sent:

Firefox handles the lag best but opera is easier to send

took about 3 minutes to do this and send

I send nuke, people die

Lol

Now, tell me what chance to using this method with Wifi (30-100KB/s)?

Quote Originally Posted by Limonitius View Post
    Lol

Now, tell me what chance to using this method with Wifi?
    Do you want the honest opinion (funk all) or the optimistic one? (im sure theres a "chance")

I send nuke, people die

and by the way I have used all the methods before, coordinates (rubbish) form fillers (ok, but switching villages is annoying), toolbar (use this on speed only now, its good for fast dodging its annoying and cluttering for mass farming) and the notepad (as i said, bb coding these is mind numbing, and it opens farms in seperate windows =S) whereas this is quick, hard to mess up and only 3 clicks per farm (1 to open 1 to send and 1 to switch to next farm with a keyboard shortcut
    Last edited by mellowpers0n : 2008,April 25th at 19:40

I send nuke, people die

Problem with having that many tabs open at once is the tickers that build up in the rally point consume some processing power. Get too many open and the lag becomes fairly significant. Best to do them in batches of 20-40.

i have the disadvantage completely:

1 My i-net connection is soooooo slow
    2 My computer is slow
    3 I dont have premium

so thats not a posibility

I have an even faster version.

Open all your farm runs in tabs in a firefox window, at the rally point & with co rodinates put in. Then, rightlick the tab bar, and choose to save all your tabs as bookmarks in the firefox window. Make a new folder and name it something like "Farm run". Next time you want to farm, just right click the folder, and choose "open all in tabs. Provided you are already logged in, if you have the links correctly, you will automatically open at the rally point with the coordinates already put in. Then just shift through your tabs and send, etc.

I'm currently at 800k points and don't really have a chance to farm anymore, but this method is great for sending fakes on a routine basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Joakim View Post

Open all your farm runs in tabs in a firefox window, at the rally point & with co rodinates put in. Then, rightlick the tab bar, and choose to save all your tabs as bookmarks in the firefox window. Make a new folder and name it something like "Farm run". Next time you want to farm, just right click the folder, and choose "open all in tabs. Provided you are already logged in, if you have the links correctly, you will automatically open at the rally point with the coordinates already put in. Then just shift through your tabs and send, etc.

I'm currently at 800k points and don't really have a chance to farm anymore, but this method is great for sending fakes on a routine basis.
    thats QF genious, thanks

I send nuke, people die

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Joakim View Post

Ahhh, Thats a great idea.

Thanks.

Heh, we've been doing this for years now, I guess the cat is out of the bag ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimelim View Post
    Heh, we've been doing this for years now, I guess the cat is out of the bag ;)
    :O how many years :O, and who is this we?!?!
    :O

since the option to save all bookmarks at once isn't that old I wouldn't say years, but quite a while...

Of course mimelim had the current firefox version years ahead of time and did it back then, even before he started playing.

I used to create an excel sheet with all my farms listed in it. Caluculated the amount of resources they produce within 4 hours and how many lcav I would need to haul that. If the wall was high I also checked whether I might loose troops with morale 30, luck -25 and if so rammed down the walls of those farms. then set up the notebook a little like this:

Code:
    scout…..058…..farm4h…..[village]999|999[/village]
    resend for a scout attack, the amount of lcav it needs for hauling 4 hours of production for better planning purposes, the resend link for 4h farming and the bbcode of the village. Additionally creating 2 folders in firefox for scouting respectivly farming. But with the links in my notebook any sitter can create the same pretty fast too.
    Last edited by jamm : 2008,April 27th at 17:23

Quote Originally Posted by jamm View Post
    since the option to save all bookmarks at once isn't that old I wouldn't say years, but quite a while...

Of course mimelim had the current firefox version years ahead of time and did it back then, even before he started playing.

I used to create an excel sheet with all my farms listed in it. Caluculated the amount of resources they produce within 4 hours and how many lcav I would need to haul that. If the wall was high I also checked whether I might loose troops with morale 30, luck -25 and if so rammed down the walls of those farms. then set up the notebook a little like this:

Code:
    scout…..058…..farm4h…..[village]999|999[/village]
    resend for a scout attack, the amount of lcav it needs for hauling 4 hours of production for better planning purposes, the resend link for 4h farming and the bbcode of the village. Additionally creating 2 folders in firefox for scouting respectivly farming. But with the links in my notebook any sitter can create the same pretty fast too.
    But for that You need to have a premium

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast