Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 131

Default Minimum possible time for a noble train.

I had a discussion with few players regarding minimum possible time to send a noble train. However i am not able to get a convincing answer so far.

Claim:

Player 1.) It is possible to send a noble train in less than 250 ms.
    Player 2.) It is possible to send a noble train in less 152ms.

Personally i don't think it's possible to achieve the above two. If we say it is possible to send in 250ms that means it is possible to press 8-10 buttons in 250ms. When implies that it is possible to press 32 buttons in a second. This is something which seems not possible to me.

Then i sent a support ticket and explained.
    I personally think that below 50 ms should be a automated attack.

If we open Microsoft word and press any character key without lifting our finger for 5 sec then take an average number of characters per second. It turns out to be 10 character/sec.

If someone is claiming that he can press button 8 times in less than 250ms then it means he can press 32 times in 1 sec. Which i think is not possible even if he does not lift the key.

What are your thoughts ?
    Here is the answer from support

If you hold the button down, it does not register a button press as fast as if you pressed it once per action, because the speed that the system registers a button press while the button is held down is a preset time.

The speed that you can send a noble train this way depends on how fast you yourself can press the buttons, the speed of your computer's processer, and how the internet browser is set up.

Therefore, it is not outside the bounds of possibility to squeeze a noble train into a 50-100 ms window.
    I agree it might be possible that registering of key works more fast if not constantly pressed however pressing keys 32 times in a second is still not achievable. I think a lot of people might have done this and i might be making a wrong assumption so if someone can fills in the missing gaps or have a better satisfactory logic to explain this ?

The best I've seen is 7 ms between two attacks sent one after another, and the player was definitely not cheating. Also, with a little bit of practice if you use multiple villages it's easier to narrow down the time between first and last noble.

Ermmm, don't extrapolate statistics, it's just not credible :/
    :O

You can probably send 5 attacks in 5ms. Anything above 5 attacks per second cannot be done as the server does not allow it. The 6th attack will be one second after the last attack and so forth. This is assuming you have super-human speed along with the ultimate internet connection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aukou
    LC are not farming units, and that's about it.
    Once you over farm then they're useless; you can only dodge attacks with them.

just open four windows. im not sure how much internet will affect it, but i know i can click the mouse 4 times in less than a second

It most definitely is possible to get noble trains less then 152 ms. I have screenshots of me getting 4 attacks in 148 ms and I've done faster.

Anyways, here's the guide on how:

1) Download Opera here

2) Go to Tools-->Preferences
    -Then go to Shortcuts and enable Single Key Shortcuts
    -Also go to Content and make sure Java Script is enabled

3) Type opera:config into the url field
    -Scroll down to performance and click it
    Change:
    Max Connections Server to 16
    Max Connections Total to 64
    Network Buffer Size to 32
    If you want, you can also uncheck Reduce Max Persistent HTTP Connections although I didn't.

4) Go to View --> Images --> Cached Images

Then get ready to send your attacks. Go to a village you want to attack. If your mouse has a middle mouse button, use that to open the Send Troops into 4 different tabs. Go to each tab and type in the troop numbers you wish to be sent in each attack, and make sure each attack is at the confirmation screen.

Go through each attack, and right click on the "Ok" button so that it the default action for the enter key. Once you've done this, you should see that it is outlined with a blue box.

Once you've done that, simply proceed by pressing Enter-2-enter-2-enter-2... to quickly move through tab and send the attack.

Changing these settings, I got 4 attacks within 148 ms on my first test.

As you can see, there's a difference in 148 ms between the first and last attack.

i havent got screenshots but i have once gotten .102milisecs on speed when i checked it (i barely check) and that was just normal opera no going into the config stuff and i used the mopuse to click cos i was to lazy to use enter ;)

its not hard to do it if you have practise..

i heard a friend on w23 managed .048milisecs :O

That's 102 milliseconds or .102 seconds, not .102 milliseconds.

LMAO. ill try in a second, but i dont have a train ready yet so ill use axes.

EDIT: i got a second and a half apart. maybe i should start using opera
    Last edited by Koe Swan : 2008,September 19th at 05:09

I've been using that guide since "someone" stole it from the X{v*} forums

I just want to say thanks to Qwe4rty. Those settings have let me squeeze out <300 ms trains consistently, and all the way down to 124 ms.

Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by servy View Post
    That's 102 milliseconds or .102 seconds, not .102 milliseconds.
    yeh i replied when i just woke up :D 102milisecs i meant not .102milisecs xD

Well the best ive sent is 163 ms but people can send them between 50-100ms, with some good connection and less of lag time.
    Spoiler:

i have made trains inside 100ms, but since the rule got implemented, i have to hold back, and i get constantly 300-500ms
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by jksrulz View Post
    Well the best ive sent is 163 ms but people can send them between 50-100ms, with some good connection and less of lag time.
    lag can actually be the cause of a train being too close together

Quote Originally Posted by =khalid= View Post
    I had a discussion with few players regarding minimum possible time to send a noble train. However i am not able to get a convincing answer so far.
    Player 2.) It is possible to send a noble train in less 152ms.

Personally i don't think it's possible to achieve the above two. If we say it is possible to send in 250ms that means it is possible to press 8-10 buttons in 250ms. When implies that it is possible to press 32 buttons in a second. This is something which seems not possible to me.

Then i sent a support ticket and explained.
    Here is the answer from support

I agree it might be possible that registering of key works more fast if not constantly pressed however pressing keys 32 times in a second is still not achievable. I think a lot of people might have done this and i might be making a wrong assumption so if someone can fills in the missing gaps or have a better satisfactory logic to explain this ?
    possible...I did 4 attacks in 108ms...and I used the Opera method qwe4rty showed above...and in my personal opinion...saying that it's impossible to send attacks that fast because it's impossible to click a key 32 times in one second is irrelevant...why?

Because sometimes lag players a role in sending attacks...at times, my browser tabs would freeze/take a couple seconds to load...than all of a sudden, after I click OK on all attacks, it would refresh and attacks be sent...and if there was a lag in the attacks...they could either end up real close together, or far apart...personally, I get something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxicalEntity View Post
    lag can actually be the cause of a train being too close together
    That's right...As I've said above...having less lag won't increase your chances of getting attacks closer together...and I've tried that before...

The fastest train that I've seen is 091 milli seconds. This of course was in the speed server

It wouldn't be 32 clicks, it would be 16 times 2 different buttons, or if you are smart, 8 times 4 different butons.
    I am not sure, I would have to guess

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanics View Post
    It wouldn't be 32 clicks, it would be 16 times 2 different buttons, or if you are smart, 8 times 4 different butons.
    FYI, 32 clicks isn't referred to anything to do with ingame noble sending, or how many times you have to click to send a noble, it just says sending an attack that fast is considered hitting or clicking a button or MORE 32 times in one second, which is impossible and I was answering to what the staff or whoever answered to khalid...and if you are sending ONLY a noble train using opera...you would only need to click 2 buttons 8 times...the ENTER button 4 times, and the '2' button 4 times...

so if you are smart, you would at least re-read what that means or says.

Aug 22, 2009 05:57:29:009
    Aug 22, 2009 05:57:29:035
    Aug 22, 2009 05:57:29:059
    Aug 22, 2009 05:57:29:085

I sent this one in 76ms, no bots, there was one day where I churned out 7 illegal noble trains (and noted the times before cancelling), and this is the fastest one I've seen yet.

Anyways, if you do it right you only need to press 7 keys.
    andyblin1 - Prime - W20

If you are sending 4 attacks at 250ms, and do it 4 times in a second, you are pressing 32 keys right? He stated this.
    If you are pressing 2 different buttons (enter and 2), then you are pressing 4 ok's and 4 2's on 250ms, thus speed is 16keys/s.
    I said if you are smart you would use 4 buttons, of course some knowledge is required to do this, so you will be using 4 buttons two times each to send 4 attacks on 250ms, thus each button is pressed at a rate of 8keys/s.

Sorry where I got it wrong?
    I am not sure, I would have to guess

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanics View Post
    If you are sending 4 attacks at 250ms, and do it 4 times in a second, you are pressing 32 keys right? He stated this.
    If you are pressing 2 different buttons (enter and 2), then you are pressing 4 ok's and 4 2's on 250ms, thus speed is 16keys/s.
    I said if you are smart you would use 4 buttons, of course some knowledge is required to do this, so you will be using 4 buttons two times each to send 4 attacks on 250ms, thus each button is pressed at a rate of 8keys/s.

Sorry where I got it wrong?
    But once you have the attacks set up, you only have to press "Enter" "2" "Enter" "2" "Enter" "2" "Enter". 7 keys, did I miss something?
    andyblin1 - Prime - W20

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast