Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default free premium points -

hiya just checking its not only me whos geting error messages when i apply for the free premium points it comes up with :

Link unavailable

Please confirm the following:

— You have passed a valid CID.
    — Your have passed a valid AFID.
    — Your offer has not expired.
    — Your affiliate account has not been disabled.
    — The campaign is setup properly.

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact support@linktrust.com

any one else getting this?

I checked out what you have to do to get the free points.... it is the furthest thing from being worth it.

The surveys are loaded with malware, they are the usual web(scam)surveys that offer free gifts by signing up for yet more surveys, gift offers, credit apps, etc. etc. etc. with the notice that they can at any time change the requirements you have to meet in order to get the gift, which means every time people get close, they change the requirements. Most of the free offers seem to be from www.giveawaycafe.com, who are currently fighting a number of class action suits and are even being sued by the US Gov't for fraud

The "nielsen web rating" download is probably the scariest thing I've seen in a while. "Hi, we are going to track your web traffic and collect the data, and you downloading this makes it legal." Spyware free? sure, because it is in and of itself a spyware application.

Most of the other ways to earn points end up costing you more money than the premium points are worth and will cause a lot of hassle to cancel.
    Last edited by crowley625 : 2007,March 16th at 17:46

Quote Originally Posted by crowley625 View Post
    I checked out what you have to do to get the free points.... it's not worth it. The surveys are likely loaded with malware if they are anything like the usual web(scam)surveys, and most of the other ways to earn points end up costing you money anyways.
    Seconded.

Thired, they should just get rid of them.

Or get some better ones.