New worlds... discussion

DeletedUser

I dont like the way that they dont specify if you can choose location in the announements.

cow slayer92

I'm not sure which I'll join. I'd like the speed part of W15, but I'm not sure I like the whole coin idea. And I like having upgrades to my units, not just you research it and are done.

I may try both.

DeletedUser

show me proof and i'll believe you

Well, I asked Jon| on IRC(He had @ so he should be a admin) and he said you wouldnt be able to choose where to start.

I WANT to be able to choose where to start since I got a pre made tribe and all that, sadly it seems we wont be able to play together :/

robin 1c3

Well, I asked Jon| on IRC(He had @ so he should be a admin) and he said you wouldnt be able to choose where to start.

I WANT to be able to choose where to start since I got a pre made tribe and all that, sadly it seems we wont be able to play together :/

What About World 16 or does that count for both?

robin 1c3

Ah Ok Guess We Will Have To Find Out About It On Tuesday. Hope You Can Pick. *Fingers crossed*

DeletedUser

Alright, I asked an admin, officially, they haven't decided if you will be able to pick a direction. I put in a plug for being able to pick a direction since people have been clamoring for it, but we will have to wait and see.

DeletedUser

Joining

Will when I went to try to join W15 and W16 were not on the list?
How do you join?

DeletedUser

Alright, I asked an admin, officially, they haven't decided if you will be able to pick a direction. I put in a plug for being able to pick a direction since people have been clamoring for it, but we will have to wait and see.

I love you.

If this goes through you can be sure that you'll get 40-50 people from the swedish tribalwars joining W15 and we all pay premium ;)

Did I say that I love you?

DeletedUser

[Official]

W15 and W16 will not allow you to pick a direction.

Reason given: It gives older players too much of an edge in setting up super tribes early in the world and stunts the growth as new players can't get into the game.

DeletedUser

[Official]

Reason given: It gives older players too much of an edge in setting up super tribes early in the world and stunts the growth as new players can't get into the game.

How much longer do we have to bloody wait ? Will it ever happen again because you take so long to release a 4.0 world where we can chose location. Players have been waiting from W12 for gods sake. How do you expect noobs to do much for W17 if tribes have been waiting for the opportunity for so long ? This is a crap excuse. It just means there will be more pre-made tribes as soon as a world that does come out can give direction.

You started 2 worlds up. I really hope that if you have any sense, you will meet the needs of the majority of good players WHO HAVE WAITED ABSOLUTELY AGES 1 or 2 weeks after W16 is released, you should really make a world that does allow a choice of location so that there hasnt been much time for many new players to join and it meets the requirements of all players. That's what you tried to do by opening 2 worlds at the same time, right?

I know it's not your fault mimelim.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29391

oh yeah, world 15

yep, ill be joining tha new world 15 :):icon_biggrin::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

[Official]

Now me and my tribe will be scattered all over the world.

WHEN are we gonna get a 4.0 world where you CAN choose too start? Huh? Cause it'll be the same there "all the super tribes" will still be there.

btw, you do realize this wont change the fact that these 'super tribes' will come anyway? People will just start over/make new accounts until they get to where they wanna be.

Last edited by a moderator: