Funny village names

DeletedUser

I attacked an abandoned village without really paying attention to the name, then when getting to the Rally Point page realized i was "... Attacking Gay Rights" :icon_confused:

your confused over your sexuality?

DeletedUser4665

I don't know if this kind of thread already exists, but I just saw this name and had to post it:

Saddam lives on as a ninja

Please share if you have anymore.

That name is neither funny nor ironic.

DeletedUser

In world 3(my first), I once named my village

Please Don't Farm Me Village

then,

XXXs a jerk village

And suddenly I wasn't being attacked anymore. How again did I keep my troops from dying? Long nights my friend. Hiding resources, troops, even buildings at times. I ended up nobling his village a month later.

DeletedUser

There's a little village near me that I am about to take over-

The G Spot

Oh and solve the function f(U) snipers.

DeletedUser

Player imran1085
imran1085
Tribe: KOWK|b
» Write message
» To Address book
» Highlight on map
» dsplus.de Spielerakte (external link)

Villages Coordinates Points
1- Please 659|462 8.940
2 - Don'T 659|463 5.587
3 - Attack 660|462 8.850
4 - Me !!!!!! 660|463 4.020
5 - ok??? 667|464 4.081

Just makes me wanna take him out. :icon_twisted:

And my own:
Sticky Brothel
Coordinates: 648|470
Player: Free-eek

DeletedUser

Don't know if it is all that funny but my nickname is Tweety G and my village name is Acme Acres, seems to get a laugh now and then. :lol:

DeletedUser

I found one named "Didlexic guy walks into a bra..." I was laughing so hard.

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or is there a ton of new posters in the topic???? I had to double-check to see if I was on W4!

danigol

Is it just me, or is there a ton of new posters in the topic???? I had to double-check to see if I was on W4!

yeah lol i always read the forums but never post,

but i saw this jg player i think that each time he took a village from a n00b in the rim continents he named the "For a better TW" lol:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i was talking with someone and this is his reply:icon_cool:

Rstyles wrote:
what do you mean my village is in the way?how do i move it to stop you?

DeletedUser7846

lol, all my villages and a few of the other players in AF have their villages named
"I am a point whore"

DeletedUser

Hoo Hoo Ha Ha

I once account sat someone who's village name was "20 Spears" now thats not a particularly funny name except he had 6k axemen, 21 spears, 2k Scouts around 6k Swords{wtf} and the rest were noblemen (considering his previous account sitter had just stored and made noblemen, seriously he had about 28 in one of his other villages!)

DeletedUser

An active small player who kept on getting farmed on, so he put this into his village name, and it indeed was true after scouting it: Farm Me, No troops, No wall :)