Exit Stage Right

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I, Orangeflame, am now a member of XL.

I will post a "story" later, if you guys want it...

If not, that's understandable. :icon_rolleyes:

============================================================

Both TBP and RON Approved of this move. I'm not really sure why TBP did, but, I have the mailings to prove it. :icon_eek:

So, don't start claiming i'm a tribe jumper, or else I will jump on your back, and be a pain.

DeletedUser18829

No explanation needed. I'm sure it's something about how most of your friends are in XL, or how the TBP vs RON war is tearing your relationship between friends you have on either side.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with anything else.

DeletedUser

:p You're already a pain.

So you're in XL now. Hmm. I wonder if UNSF considers you a refugee or not.

KSTornado

We, in RON, would like to wish Orange the best in his future endeavors. We understand why he feels he must leave and have absolutley no complaints towards him. Best wishes Orangeflame.

KSTornado
Head of Diplomacy and Duke for the ROININ Family

DeletedUser23578

Hmm, strange. I'm curious as to these supposed reasons are...

DeletedUser30253

The most likely reason would be Friends,

Possibly he is just scared of UNSF or TBP,

Personally, I think Friends

DeletedUser

Seriously. Who cares?

No offence (offense?) OF, but we dont need you're life story on here.

It's like me making a thread about taking a god damn turd, nobody needs to know except close friends on the map who it ACTUALLY affects, but in my turds case. The toilet. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seriously. Who cares?

No offence (offense?) OF, but we dont need you're life story on here.

You don't?

I honestly think that it enlightens the place!!!

I mean, it's such a dull place, with all of the propoganda coming from who the heck knows what directions...

And the spam, too...

DeletedUser

You don't?

I honestly think that it enlightens the place!!!

I mean, it's such a dull place, with all of the propoganda coming from who the heck knows what directions...

And the spam, too...

I care. Tell me your lifestory Orange, I'm here for ya man.

DeletedUser

I care. Tell me your lifestory Orange, I'm here for ya man.

Yes, well, perhaps we will continue that in the morning...
But, in the meantime;

I'm glad to see that someone cares about me!!!

I appreciate it despairr!

DeletedUser9531

The most likely reason would be Friends,

Possibly he is just scared of UNSF or TBP,

Personally, I think Friends

nah that's not it, i threatened to send him some geriatric pron from the nursing home :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

nah that's not it, i threatened to send him some geriatric pron from the nursing home :icon_wink:

It'd be funnier if I knew what "geriatric pron" is.

I will have to look it up...

Unless you are using it, to spell something inappropriate, in which case, I get it, but I don't think it was that terribly funny...

DeletedUser9531

It'd be funnier if I knew what "geriatric pron" is.

I will have to look it up...

Unless you are using it, to spell something inappropriate, in which case, I get it, but I don't think it was that terribly funny...

see the thought of it still scares ya :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

From TBP to RON
From RON to XL
From XL to ???

It doesnt matter who agreed about you joining XL family, if you felt like the tribe you are in is loosing in the war you will hop onto another and hopes it wont be attacked and if it will you will jump to another again

but hey its just my 2 cents

And yeah edgey was right...

DeletedUser

2 cents appreciated i'm sure but actually Oflame was of no use to RON ... even when he joined.

It was obvious his base of power in TBP territory would be wiped away which left him with only villes up in K16, XL territory. Therefore the move makes more sense than you would think

KSTornado

Exactly Sly. Orange came to me before his moving making sure that we approved. We could not save his villages in TBP territory as they were just too deep and we could not risk moving support that distance. He is better off in XL for his location and both XL and Orange can benefit from it more than RON can.

DeletedUser

2 cents appreciated i'm sure but actually Oflame was of no use to RON ... even when he joined.

It was obvious his base of power in TBP territory would be wiped away which left him with only villes up in K16, XL territory. Therefore the move makes more sense than you would think

That's not my point, hunny.

Is a forum thread REALLY needed? No. It isnt propaganda, it is just an attention thing.

I'm sorry Orange, but it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.