Forming an Anti-DBD alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would like to ask the true warriors of world 4 (UNSF, JG,XL and the other great tribes) if they would like to form an alliance agaisnt DBD. this is just a spur of the moment idea but with DBD's reent backstabbing, i thought it mite be in order. any1 want to join.:icon_twisted:

Scperafita

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
*sleepy

I am pretty sure there is a Scriptwriter Strike in TW too!!!

Give me something original,
Show me your LOOOOOOOVE!!!!

DeletedUser4987

I would like to ask the true warriors of world 4 (UNSF, JG,XL and the other great tribes) if they would like to form an alliance agaisnt DBD. this is just a spur of the moment idea but with DBD's reent backstabbing, i thought it mite be in order. any1 want to join.:icon_twisted:

At least someones actually bothered to try and get it further than just an idea..... Well done. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'd love to fight DBD, but xhana will kick me in the butt to hard. :icon_razz:

But on a serious note: if people wanna rise up against DBD then they will in due time. There is no rush just because they have recruited a few tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, i thought i' try and capatilise on every1s anti-DBD feelings:lol:

DeletedUser

If loan players can be in it i guess you might aswell sign me up for it

(sorry DBD but this is w4 not w2)

DeletedUser

Can we stop the "Blah blah DBD" threads/posts.

Sure, they recruited a few tribes and whatnot but I guess you could say the same for WAB and TBP yes?

The difference is that DBD actually has good players and TBP and WAB sucks.

So if you wanna abuse anyone, WAB and TBP are the guys. :lol:

Oh and yes DBD have been dishonorable blah blah blah, what are you gonna do? Cry on the forums all the time? Get over it! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Can we stop the "Blah blah DBD" threads/posts.

Sure, they recruited a few tribes and whatnot but I guess you could say the same for WAB and TBP yes?

The difference is that DBD actually has good players and TBP and WAB sucks.

So if you wanna abuse anyone, WAB and TBP are the guys. :lol:

Oh and yes DBD have been dishonorable blah blah blah, what are you gonna do? Cry on the forums all the time? Get over it! :icon_wink:

have u seen m other antui-TBP posts?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well said edgey10

"Oh and yes DBD have been dishonorable blah blah blah, what are you gonna do? Cry on the forums all the time? Get over it! "

DeletedUser

personally ive attacked every big family player i can (think ive taken vills from most of the old big families that arent around anymore lol) and will continue to diplomacy allowing and after reading a few posts if we werent warring BoS id leave my tribe now and start attacking DBD if you lot are stupid enough to think that because i put tribe first means i am moaning and wouldnt do anything about it

(if i could be ars3d to go and look i think theres a thread somewhere at near the start of w4 forum that loads of anti family people signed and my name should be on there and i havent forgotten about that thread)

Last edited by a moderator:

Scperafita

Let me clear this up,
about all those DBD haters who have no face,
cowards, whatever u can call them,
I SPIT ON U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have no problems in players like knight of ice or square saying they fight DBD,
i am ok with that, and i respect it,
but lately the number of non-players/DBD haters is growing,
meaning, there are some more frustrated players/persons around.

My 2 cents

DeletedUser4987

Let me clear this up,
about all those DBD haters who have no face,
cowards, whatever u can call them,
I SPIT ON U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have no problems in players like knight of ice or square saying they fight DBD,
i am ok with that, and i respect it,
but lately the number of non-players/DBD haters is growing,
meaning, there are some more frustrated players/persons around.

My 2 cents

DBD are not dishonorable. I just think it would do you guys good to actually hit a big tribe one... and see what DBD really can do, and prove to these guys what your cabable of.

Theres so many DBDers now noone really know whether to call you a mighty force or just a horde of people who dont wanna fight.

DBD vs a few BIG tribes would make this world look up to you more.

DeletedUser

DBD are not dishonorable. I just think it would do you guys good to actually hit a big tribe one... and see what DBD really can do, and prove to these guys what your cabable of.

Theres so many DBDers now noone really know whether to call you a mighty force or just a horde of people who dont wanna fight.

DBD vs a few BIG tribes would make this world look up to you more.

Their leaders have been dishonorable, many a time. Taking a tribe from an ally? That's pretty low. :icon_neutral:

BUT if people have a problem then send an attack DBD's way. Solve your problems like real men if it eats you that much! :axemen: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser18829

We in UNSF are probably stronger allies with DBD than DBD2 is.

If other large tribes decided to declare war against DBD they'd be adding themselves to UNSF's menu as well.

Scperafita

Yes DBD as many good players,
or else wouldnt survive in core.

DBD has been fighting their wars and wining,
maybe not declaring that much,

but what would u do if had 75% of the world says want a piece of VX?
would u declare to a top tribe?
knowing all the others will jump on u.
(gangbang, the thing only DBD does according to some)

it happen before, and RS is a perfect example,
they attack UNSF, when they had a weak diplomacy,
and they were wooters as far as i know.
Ron is having troubles, probably for the same problem.

thats my picture, and i am pretty much a flat player,
no diplomacy for me pls..........

note: personal thoughts

DeletedUser4987

but what would u do if had 75% of the world says want a piece of VX?
would u declare to a top tribe?
knowing all the others will jump on u.
(gangbang, the thing only DBD does according to some)

If im going to be totally honest here, id ask them to attack. If the 75% of the world was wanting a peice then they should take it, its inevitable the attacks would take place anyway, so what harm would declaring war on those tribes do?

Fate had decided you were long gone ages ago, it really does just depend on when thats going to execute. Doesnt it?

Scperafita

We in UNSF are probably stronger allies with DBD than DBD2 is.

If other large tribes decided to declare war against DBD they'd be adding themselves to UNSF's menu as well.

RS attacked UNSF,
they were close,
i attack them without hesitation,
and i ll be glad to do it again,
cheers

maybe is time to remove UNSF from the DBD haters,
in a official basis!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.