STW v AOS

• Thread starter DeletedUser6259
  • Start date

DeletedUser

For those who have not yet noted the faint trembling of the ground or the distant drumbeats, the Saints-Wolves Union (StW) has declared war on AOS.

This should come as no surprise to those who follow local politics.

We ask that any tribe considering offering sancturary to war refugees contact the local StW Duke first, and discuss the matter fully before taking such actions. We also ask that tribes forbear from offering to AOS aid and comfort in the form of support or offensive assistance.
--
boola
Chief Diplomat
The StW Union

this was the best surprise of all
sincerely i am shamed for had helped StW tribes when they ask me for...
our ally StW declare War on us AoS
i hope other tribes could learn whit this example of ally that doesn't respect allies and are ready to betray all

and for others comments, yes we could probably die but we will do it fighting and not betray our allies
soon some will learn that is not whit threats that they will conquer loyalty and respect.

have said:
fiuse
AoS soldier

DeletedUser

soldiers are mostly the last to be informed of anything...

informed about the excuses they get for this war??
and informed about the tribes involved??
i could be Baron on AoS but here and in this War i am an Soldier like many other soldiers and i give my personal opinion!
the best on this War is to see who respect agreements and who doesn't
AoS has fight many Wars for many allies and in the most of wars lose more that earned now is the time to see where are dose allies and who are the real allies
and i can say that whit allies like StW tribes i prefer our old enemies!! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I don't believe that StW were very close to AOS at all and the old saying 'it's a war game' also springs into mind.

DeletedUser

bah fiuse if you think you know the reasons you are wrong as the mail you got from your so called spy was spy bait

the real reasons are known by your real leaders chuckj and cmoris

~cemedia~

DeletedUser6319

fiuse there is no use pointing at other people...if AoS is to fall...then let it fall...but remember some great person's words: Even in death can be found honour!
so let AoS fall and be remembered as it was...an honourable tribe not a tribe that blaims others for it's fall...

i may have spoken too much already and moast probably against whatever opinnion AoS leaders have considering that i am no one...so i rest my case...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm so sick of seeing people post about honor on these messages boards.

This is a game. Play to win or why play.

And it appears that your duke Tibus knows how to play to win as well. When asked to put together a list of villages that needed support from Mikey over on K36, he gave a full listing of his villages...and no one else. Imagine that. There's your freaking honor and what it gets ya.

DeletedUser6319

ha ha...:)
play to win...why not...i ain't saying that it's wrong to do that...and i hope that AoS comes out clean from this...but what would u think of someone who was a powerful person during his life lying in his death bed and begging for help and blaming everybody for his fall when he is actualy dying only because it's his turn to die...isn't that a little...i dunno...u name it...

P.S. i ain't saying that anyone from AoS is begging or blaiming anybody...so that i don't get misunderstood again...

P.S.2:and that's what i'm saying we should try to evoid...:)

DeletedUser

but what would u think of someone who was a powerful person during his life lying in his death bed and begging for help and blaming everybody for his fall when he is actualy dying only because it's his turn to die...isn't that a little...i dunno...u name it...

I have no idea wtf that has to do with AOS getting their asses collectively kicked by XIG and ST or the application of honor to a browser based game so I don't really have an answer for you other than who cares what the dying guy says. He's dying.

DeletedUser6319

why?
because u would do so?

that's it i'm out of here...

P.S.you've got a point there termit...with that who cares thing...:))

DeletedUser

why?
because u would do so?

that's it i'm out of here...

P.S.you've got a point there termit...with that who cares thing...:))

Your so random, go back to sleep; or wherever you came from, honestly, we talk about StW and XiG vs AOS, you go on about dead people.

DeletedUser6319

and i see you can only read the words and not understand the point...good thing for you...good night thougt...

birchall16

lol aos begging hahaha never, im not here to blame anyone, because theres no point crying about it, it doesnt get you anywere, stw and xig obviously must have had there reasons to attack, fair game, shame there teaming up on us, but oh well, it'll probly take both of them lol, all im gunna say is this is gunna be a fun next few weeks and this game is finally turning into whats its called tribalWARS, bring it on stw and xig, and i'll stay in aos to the very end

DeletedUser

bah fiuse if you think you know the reasons you are wrong as the mail you got from your so called spy was spy bait

the real reasons are known by your real leaders chuckj and cmoris

~cemedia~

yes and by that some reasons that you are accuse of spying the wrong person
makes remember one old tribe that suspect from every one accuse every one and didn't get the spy
you know perfectly that can still have your spy in there
and yes i know the excuses about our member and he wasn't your spy
and he never tell us noting about any tribe from he was before but you are free to believe or not, any tribe could have a spy, even AoS!
but if we wore enemies before i may agree whit you! but spy between allied tribes not even by joke!

DeletedUser

lol well the spy bait worked as your leader provided all AoS members the fake attack lists we had posted at our external forum.

and I love some stuff

* multiple AoS members deflected
* several AoS members just deleted their account

some responses

*begs*
*on his knees*

---

I gonna destroy chuckj please invite me

---

well i see you guys are blowing me out of the water lol. But i was actually interested in joining a new tribe after the way AOS handled this situation.

---

I hope that you do allow me in but hey its completely up to you guys it was kind of funny actually i get home from school and see 1000+ attacks coming it was a hmmm this cant be good. but i had work so i sent off attacks and was hoped i wasnt gone before i logged off lol. Well im hoping for the best just let me know.
just an fyi after how i was treated when this went down im all for destroying chuckj atm

---

I bet Xig has several of such mails also

mtime15

lol...stupid aos i used to be a leader there and there fools....see this is what happens when u get rid of ur good leaders like myself

DeletedUser

lol...stupid aos i used to be a leader there and there fools....see this is what happens when u get rid of ur good leaders like myself

yes mtime you was one leader but wore better liar then leader, even i almost believe in you!
and we know that this was a long time planing about that list we don't know about any list and after maybe you could make a movie!

yes this is an WAR GAME where everyone play to win
and where some people show his character where for some people win is all
and where lies and treason are part of the game even to friends!
ohhh sorry i forgot for some this is only a GAME there are no friendship here!