STW v AOS

• Thread starter DeletedUser6259
  • Start date

DeletedUser2812

what's curios is what will happen to xig. guess i'll have to watch tw+... they've begun attacking rum too :))

DeletedUser6068

xig and stw will lose

Well everyone is entitled to their own oppinion....you shouldve checked the list of noblements so far that was posted by Cemedia....

Just so you know in order for you to win a war you need to take villages....in order to take villages you need to have them in the first place...that table shows that your villages are disappearing fairly quickly...

I think AOS is going to drop out of the top 20 fairly soon

DeletedUser5436

Ok i do not usually post here, but i can not believe the above comment about how , Xig and STW will lose, just to counter that ridiculous statement, i present you with exhibit A and B

Exhibit A-
http://w2.twplus.org/index.php?tool=file&aid=1608&mode=conquer&page=1&col=all&ally=all&min=&max=

Aos(main) have lost 3 pages worth of villages in 14 hours! there are still 10 hours in this day to go!
Exhibit B
http://w2.twplus.org/index.php?tool=file&aid=1546

that is also quite funny, looks like the line rider game...lol

Sure you are going to win (!):icon_twisted:

Soldier

DeletedUser

XIG is not making any coordinated attacks on RUM, how many times will i have to say this? it is like talking to a paranoid hypochondriac! the only tribes with RUM tags that have come under attack by XIG in a organised manner have been MY tribes.

For example, RUM.Xk previously the Knights of Arda was abandoned, but instead of disbanding i left members in there those members who did not deserve to be a part of XIG as they never contributed in war or helped in peace. As such we left them under the RUM tag and nobled them. which i was entitled to do as it is my tribe afterall.

Secondly, RUM.Xc, this used to be TAINT2 before they sought refuge from the smoker war and became my feeder tribe, but the quality of players was such that again none deserved to be in XIG with me. so again we nobled them. save a few who we moved to an XIG academy. am I not entitled to noble my own men for being poor players? this is common practise amongst all good tribes.

Apart from these TWO tribes which belong to me, no other RUM tribe has been met with coordinated forces from XIG. it is as simple as that. Yes there have been small skirmishes here and there between one or two players but nothing on a larger scale.

Now, if i was still in RUM i would instruct the council to shut up and put up. but i am not, so instead i will tell them to stop being to self obsessed and look at twplus from time to time rather than believe any bull that people post on these forums.

And lastly dukes of RUM, if anyone mails you and begins his sentence with:

"my personal ally told me..."
"i have just heard..."
"my friend said.."
"news just in.."

then try not to take his word for it.

Sakaveli
Duke of XIG.3

DeletedUser6068

dont forget the classical

'i found this on their forum'

DeletedUser2812

who said anything about coordinated? i merely said that xig was attacking

DeletedUser5210

XIG is not making any coordinated attacks on RUM, how many times will i have to say this? it is like talking to a paranoid hypochondriac! the only tribes with RUM tags that have come under attack by XIG in a organised manner have been MY tribes.

For example, RUM.Xk previously the Knights of Arda was abandoned, but instead of disbanding i left members in there those members who did not deserve to be a part of XIG as they never contributed in war or helped in peace. As such we left them under the RUM tag and nobled them. which i was entitled to do as it is my tribe afterall.

Secondly, RUM.Xc, this used to be TAINT2 before they sought refuge from the smoker war and became my feeder tribe, but the quality of players was such that again none deserved to be in XIG with me. so again we nobled them. save a few who we moved to an XIG academy. am I not entitled to noble my own men for being poor players? this is common practise amongst all good tribes.

Apart from these TWO tribes which belong to me, no other RUM tribe has been met with coordinated forces from XIG. it is as simple as that. Yes there have been small skirmishes here and there between one or two players but nothing on a larger scale.

Now, if i was still in RUM i would instruct the council to shut up and put up. but i am not, so instead i will tell them to stop being to self obsessed and look at twplus from time to time rather than believe any bull that people post on these forums.

And lastly dukes of RUM, if anyone mails you and begins his sentence with:

"my personal ally told me..."
"i have just heard..."
"my friend said.."
"news just in.."

then try not to take his word for it.

Sakaveli
Duke of XIG.3

You should told us that before .Not just go attack them .What you think should our board reacte when found two rum tribes are yelling for support ,because XIG3 attacking them .Off cource,we weren't just sit and watch.

Anyway,Thanks for clearing it up.I will contact you to find a solution to this.

DeletedUser

xig and stw will lose

Hi zenraga. You took one of my members isolated villages, which I believe he took from a player named Beer Monkee after he went abandoned.
It was a whole continent away from the rest of us.
Congratulations. Enjoy it while it lasts.

DeletedUser

A AoS noble attack towards StW

Attacker: dogmoon
Village: PTT (452|395) K34 [32.14 fields]

Quantity: 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1

DeletedUser4328

Very nice. That big red warning was what? Just there for funzies?

DeletedUser

damn is AoS filled with noobs or what ?

Attacker: bullspy
Village: 07. BullVillage (284|576) K52 [255.84 fields]

Quantity: 2126 2923 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 2126 2923

who the ***** sends spears and swords as an attack force

DeletedUser4328

damn is AoS filled with noobs or what ?

Attacker: bullspy
Village: 07. BullVillage (284|576) K52 [255.84 fields]

Quantity: 2126 2923 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 2126 2923

who the ***** sends spears and swords as an attack force

Em. I think you answered your own question:)

DeletedUser

seriously I as a non core player... when I joined world 2 after being smashed at world 1 by TW (destiny tribe)

Thought that AoS was a war machine between the other top 20 names.

If I'm wrong well then there must be really something messed up with AoS