New top w12 Player!

DeletedUser21411

Yea respect to him and all that but there was no need for a topic on it :\

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: Point whoring only gets you so far, ay?

If this is directed towards Kamaliut he got 3 times the village you do :icon_cool: I know there's a lot of in-tribe noblings but during the FIGHT war he was causing more troubles than anyone. Trust me, he got some brute force and timing to back it all up.

DeletedUser

If this is directed towards Kamaliut he got 3 times the village you do :icon_cool: I know there's a lot of in-tribe noblings but during the FIGHT war he was causing more troubles than anyone. Trust me, he got some brute force and timing to back it all up.

I have no doubt he's an excellent player. Much better than me, without a doubt. The comment was not directed towards his skill, No-one is in a position to question that.:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I thought I could try it at least once. I'm happy now. There are many people to thank for this #1 spot even if its fleeting. Thank you all.

DeletedUser

I have no doubt he's an excellent player. Much better than me, without a doubt. The comment was not directed towards his skill, No-one is in a position to question that.:icon_surprised:

Well the comment just didn't seem to make sense then :icon_wink: But didn't wanted to target you, i just think it came off like that.

Congratulations to hty23. Quite an achievement!

DeletedUser22586

I know there's a lot of in-tribe noblings but during the FIGHT war he was causing more troubles than anyone. .

nooo. seems that still all kam is doing, going down his list, its just -R- members all the way..:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

If you read closer i do admitted that. But several of the early -R- ennoblements wasn't inactivity, if you know what i mean :icon_wink: There's tons of slacking him over internal ennoblements and of course he wouldn't be the size without but he really do have timing and coordination as well.

DeletedUser22586

or the "gifting" of about half his account? :icon_rolleyes:
you know what im saying here chief, I was told he was on the straight and narrow from now on...seems that hes still on the same slippery slope.

DeletedUser

I don't know what you have been told frankly. Don't care neither allthough i agree, this isn't a way i'd prefer to expand :icon_razz: All i know is hes a pretty brutal foe in battle.

DeletedUser

Well, he might have evolved into a brutal foe only in the recent times. He has probably the worst timing I ever saw, when he took over one of my villages, about 2 months ago. Yeah, I remember the part where he was in FIGHT, and then overnight moved to -R- and started attacking all the FIGHT members :) Nobles hit about 2 mins apart.... and that was just a 4 noble train, back when he had ~ 100 villages. I dodged the clearing force, and then took out his noble train. Cant say it wasnt fun though. sia 2008 and vikvis had better timing than him at that point of time.

Powerful yes, only due to sheer size.... elite? not even close. Yeah, he is someone who relied on tribe support to grow early on, and then hit those tribemates back again. I am glad that his #1 rank was taken over. In my opinion, he dint deserve it at all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello to everyone in W12. =)

It feels like so long ago that I played this. Now I'm just another noob on W50.
Just dropping in to say hi to all my old friends or anyone who still remembers this old chum. =)

On another note. It seems W12 is the most advanced world after all. Hope you all end it faster than W1, if that's even possible. haha :)

Nudist

I just came on to take a look around in w12 and saw this thread, brought me much joy. Hi Hty23 ;)

DeletedUser

I just came on to take a look around in w12 and saw this thread, brought me much joy. Hi Hty23 ;)

NUDIST! :icon_surprised: Fancy seeing you here. :p It's been a while nubcake.

OT: Sadly, I wasn't even around when people were at the 1mill stage. :( I joined when suko was #1 and about 4mill and quit when we was 7-8. :p

DeletedUser

Hi Nudist. =)
It was fun back then.

But taking on the world and keeping at it really deserves respect. Well done DNY.
I'm feeling a tinge of regret for not following through with this world.
I remember suko and rednecks but they don't remember me anymore.

Well good luck with nobling the rest of the world. I look forward to a sea of blue on top tribes map. =p

DeletedUser

Hi Nudist. =)
It was fun back then.

But taking on the world and keeping at it really deserves respect. Well done DNY.
I'm feeling a tinge of regret for not following through with this world.
I remember suko and rednecks but they don't remember me anymore.

Well good luck with nobling the rest of the world. I look forward to a sea of blue on top tribes map. =p

I vaguely remember you :p