Goodbye W5

DeletedUser

Hello fellow W5ers, some of you might know me from the forums here as I have flamed with a couple of people but now sadly I am leaving to go else where, I would like to say a couple things about some tribes,

VVV- I am ashamed that I was in a tribe that was your ally, your to scared to declare war on LFKD and just go about getting new tribes, disband ASAP.

ANPI, Another vagina that was scared to declare war wow pick and side and quit being noobs and play the game how it was meant.

RFG, I believe the only good ally in SCIR0S.

SCIOVA, I do not know where to begin I am saddened to be in the same family as you thick headed morons.

SCIR0N, not sure about you guys.

Tru-R2 or w/e your name is these days, yeah wow MORE NOOBS having diplomacy with LFKD and SCI makes me want to just delete you from the diplomacy list in my tribe but I sadly cant.

Now about the LFKD,

PKs- With only 2 top 20 players they are #1 in this world and only 67 players obviously the not so much greatest tribe in W5 but more like a real tribe.

LEGION, Just a shadow behind PKs lol, I do not hate you but more of a sad feeling for dealing with a noob like thorstone, I remember he attacked some tribe mates in K95 and him being a 1mill+ player only because he has 12.130 villages coming out of his ass, asked for a ceasefire from like 4 SCI people, yeah start some internal nobling im sure those villages would be better in a good players hands that isnt a obvious point WHORE.

DFB- I just know you took in the big players in K.O and some even left you so your doing something wrong, still SCIR0S did have a good time attacking you guys and vise versa.

To my tribe mates, I hope this doesnt make any of you mad especially Daft and Blub you guys are probably the best dukes I have had the chance to work under and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Sorry for the long post but I had to get it out.

OMFG I almost forgot Thana, STFU and get on the forums your probably the most annoying forum bitch ive had the chance to come across, please reply with a smartass remark.

INFRACTION WILL BE WORTH IT!

WHAT I WROTE ABOVE HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH MY TRIBE THEY ARE MY OPINIONS, AND MOST TRUE :)

DeletedUser

WOOOOOOOOOT! 1st post just to say I'm glad I'll never have to deal with this flaming flamer!

DeletedUser

<3 Artifice, I stopped flaming a while ago Thana made me sad I couldnt even type.

DeletedUser

OMFG I almost forgot Thana, STFU and get on the forums your probably the most annoying forum bitch ive had the chance to come across, please reply with a smartass remark.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

<3 Artifice, I stopped flaming a while ago Thana made me sad I couldnt even type.

hahahahaha obviously you DIDNT STOP YOU LIAR!!!

Look at your first post of this thread!!!! LOLOLOLOL

Matt76827

Tru-R2 or w/e your name is these days, yeah wow MORE NOOBS having diplomacy with LFKD and SCI makes me want to just delete you from the diplomacy list in my tribe but I sadly cant.

Blah blah blah mail me some proof and I will listen.

Also I heard that recently you had an argument with SCI council. Interesting that you leave just after this.

DeletedUser

Who told you I had an argument with them lol, check your sources buddy, and by SCI im guessing you mean SCIR0S because I do not talk directly to the other SCI tribes, but anyway nah your information is false.

Matt76827

Yeah by saying SCI I do mean SCIR0S. Bit of an old habit really.

As for my sources I have a great amount of faith in them. Though as everyone knows things can be lost when paraphrased(i.e. summarised).

DeletedUser

hahahahaha obviously you DIDNT STOP YOU LIAR!!!

Look at your first post of this thread!!!! LOLOLOLOL

What's up with you? i've seen 3 posts from you and they were all written in the same manner, if you dont have anything to add to the topic just dont post.

and what's your ingame name, can't seem to find you...

DeletedUser

it seems he has a inactive acount on W17...:icon_neutral:

i remember i talked to Serb1a...cya :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What's up with you? i've seen 3 posts from you and they were all written in the same manner, if you dont have anything to add to the topic just dont post.

and what's your ingame name, can't seem to find you...

HAHAHAHAHA well they BETTER BE written in the same manner huh???? Its MEEEE writing them!

neways, i just wanted to point out that this guy was saying he stopped flaming people, then made this post!!! hahahahahaha what a hypocrite hahahahahaha

It totally has something to do with the post. and it really does because hes being a jerk to that guy thana.

DeletedUser

I thought I was the only person who had a problem with Thana... :icon_confused:

I must say, I am honestly sad I was not here for when you flamed w5 more often. I'm sure you livened it up a bit... instead, it's current state is just dead.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHA well they BETTER BE written in the same manner huh???? Its MEEEE writing them!

neways, i just wanted to point out that this guy was saying he stopped flaming people, then made this post!!! hahahahahaha what a hypocrite hahahahahaha

It totally has something to do with the post. and it really does because hes being a jerk to that guy thana.

Do you need medicine to stop those seizures you seem to constantly have while typing? Because a neurologically stable person surely wouldn't find the need to bang their fingers endlessly on the same keys to produce the constant "HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"'s that seem to be present in everyone of your posts... more than once. :icon_wink: