To Chuckiie and his Merry Men

savraa

I have been a duke and I have played for a long while now and that is not true.

I actually agree with pizzaland here. They are the ones that are most involved in the tribe forums and the ones that help out with the tribe the most. I mean every member is important to the tribe, but the more active members usually have higher points.

DeletedUser

Never been a duke before but it is generally right about the bottom players. They normally are worthless and only good or active in the "count to 1000" thread. The ones that are good and lowpoint either find somewhere else or progress to the top half.

That being said I think pizzaface is a toolbag, don't know him just liked the way sacasm devastated him, you could tell he was afraid because he keeps trying to shield himself with that GTO or w/e dude. First he called sarcasm his bitch then when he got pimpslapped in his mouth by sarcasm he once again tried hide behind the guy saying stuff in hopes sarcasm would say "fk him". The problem with this is that warriors, true warriors even on opposite sides gain a respect for their opponent if they are worthy, it's hard to boost up a real warriors head and make him do your bidding for you.

I know it's not GTO but something close to it, hopefully a spellchecker will come in and correct all my mistakes while explaining how clever he is for doing so.

I'm a newb, only been playing for like a month and I think pizzaface is a noob who has never lost a fight....that he wasn't in :)

bechir89

Never been a duke before but it is generally right about the bottom players. They normally are worthless and only good or active in the "count to 1000" thread. The ones that are good and lowpoint either find somewhere else or progress to the top half.

This is a good thing you have never been a duke. Your tribe would fail in a heart beat. The lower members are very valuable to any tribe that uses them correctly. Every member is valuable as long as they are active. I have called amongst lower member to help me out before. Not only can they support, but they can be a valuable morale basher. You seen many of the bigger players have them and use them. Having them in your tribe can be useful.

DeletedUser

well, again you are both distorting what was said
pizzaland does not say our lower members our worthless; nor has anyone in -|-
we value our lower members; for many are good players and just need time to grow

that being said, when people are sitting here saying that us losing players from our bottom-20 is going to cause our tribe to fall apart, the point needs to be made that the really active members, and the "heart and soul" of -|-, are the knights who have been with us since the beginning. and they are all big players; and the trend in ALL tribes is that the bigger players are generally the more active ones, and occupy leadership positions. just to clarify

DeletedUser

we value our lower members; for many are good players and just need time to grow

nice fake attacks said:
anarqy on 29.03. at 22:54
next time try something more believable then 1ram from the same village on 20 of mine
you think i'm going to shift any troops around for that? lol
this is why we didn't want any of you; you do things like this

Oh, really.

DeletedUser

Oh, really.

yeah really
considering i was talking about the loyal bottom-20 members of a tribe
the SPCTR merge was a mistake
all of the remaining -|- players regret ever doing it; not just because it is a messy situation now
but because we didn't properly gauge the types of players you were; we thought you wanted to conquer the NW
but it turns out, you just wanted to play TWHugs on the forums w/ your friends
also, the way you fight this war; with all the bashing and propaganda and whining... makes us all in -|- embarrassed really, that we ever made the mistake of thinking any of you were quality players at all

and since you brought it up, that mail perfectly illustrates my point. you guys fake like noobs. you attack like noobs. you defend like noobs. collectively, you are pushing us back (no thanks to SPCTR) because of huge advantages in troop strength and distance for us; but we will remain disciplined, and we will stop WoW in the west; and we will drive north and finish every last one of you and then we shall see who is talking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah really
considering i was talking about the loyal bottom-20 members of a tribe
the SPCTR merge was a mistake
all of the remaining -|- players regret ever doing it; not just because it is a messy situation now
but because we didn't properly gauge the types of players you were; we thought you wanted to conquer the NW
but it turns out, you just wanted to play TWHugs on the forums w/ your friends
also, the way you fight this war; with all the bashing and propaganda and whining... makes us all in -|- embarrassed really, that we ever made the mistake of thinking any of you were quality players at all

and since you brought it up, that mail perfectly illustrates my point. you guys fake like noobs. you attack like noobs. you defend like noobs. collectively, you are pushing us back (no thanks to SPCTR) because of huge advantages in troop strength and distance for us; but we will remain disciplined, and we will stop WoW in the west; and we will drive north and finish every last one of you and then we shall see who is talking.

The only thing you illustrate is that you never intended to treat the people from spectre with respect. You keep trying to maintain the point that it was.

I remember a post from you telling me to leave if I didn't like it, followed by pizza saying he'd get me kicked from any tribe I joined. I believe it was on the Inquisition thread putting a number of players up for nobling, where i said that this tribe nobles to many inactives anyway.

Anyway, thats something else. Time to prove you are wrong. Two weeks ago your real assaults started and we were around 6 mil OD defence, right? We're nearing 20 mil now and that's not counting SPCIHB. With all those troops poured over us you havent made much of an impact considering this:

Side 1: -|-

Side 2: SPCTR

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 155
Difference: 3

image.php

You can argument that a large proportion of these conquers were made on inactives aswell as isolated players. But haven't you nobled our inactives and isolated players aswell?

In short, we're not noobs, you would like us to be but we aren't. You claim to be the oldest and best of all, but you fail break the resistance of the people you claim who "defend and attack as noobs".

Regarding that pm, you might want to look amongst your own ranks. For a while now I've had 4x or 5x rams being sent from k34 going all the way up to my clusters in north k24 and 14. Hmm.

DeletedUser

I didn't distort what he said at all, I copied it exactly. He very specifically said that they hardly contribute.

DeletedUser

you guys fake like noobs. you attack like noobs. you defend like noobs. collectively, you are pushing us back (no thanks to SPCTR) because of huge advantages in troop strength and distance for us;

I thought the noobs were the ones with the low troop strength?

DeletedUser

The only thing you illustrate is that you never intended to treat the people from spectre with respect. You keep trying to maintain the point that it was.

no I very clearly stated it was a botched merge that never worked out; you guys feel we never respected you; thats your opinion. -|- feels none of you put in the effort, and remained fully loyal to the SPCTR leadership (thus never truly merging); you refused to listen to us even when it was something simple like trying to show you how to play the game.

I remember a post from you telling me to leave if I didn't like it, followed by pizza saying he'd get me kicked from any tribe I joined. I believe it was on the Inquisition thread putting a number of players up for nobling, where i said that this tribe nobles to many inactives anyway.

what does this have to do with anything? yeah, i told you to leave. because all you did was whine and complain; and argue with me on our internal forums.
regarding us nobling too many inactives, i already addressed another person who accused -|- of doing that; and showed, WITH STATS, that there are many tribes in the top 10 who do that way more than us. so drop it

Anyway, thats something else. Time to prove you are wrong. Two weeks ago your real assaults started and we were around 6 mil OD defence, right? We're nearing 20 mil now and that's not counting SPCIHB. With all those troops poured over us you havent made much of an impact considering this:

do you understand how the OD score is calculated for a tribe? it is not like war stats, where they remain permanently attached to the tribe players were in when the conquers occured.
your OD score is a sum of every OD score of every player in your tribe. how many players have left -|- to join SPCTR in the last 2 weeks Art? as soon as they leave -|- and join SPCTR, their OD score gets ADDED to the score for all of SPCTR (and removed from the score for all -|-). so this is your stupidest argument yet; most of the increase in your OD rank is because of the players who left -|- to come to you. and IRONICALLY, some of your od rank now consists of SPCTR kills done by players in -|-, who now have gone over to your side.

Side 1: -|-

Side 2: SPCTR

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 155
Difference: 3

image.php

the only thing these stats show is with 10 tribes attacking -|- on two isolated fronts more than a continent away from their core players, SPCTR have managed to do squat to us in terms of impact.

In short, we're not noobs, you would like us to be but we aren't.

again i'm sick of seeing this argument. -|- aren't good at fighting, because in 4 weeks, we haven't defeated 10 tribes? sorry, but it will take us awhile to do this. its not just me saying it; anyone with a brain realizes the LOGISTICS of this war will be slow. the pressure is not on -|- to win this fast; the pressure is on us to win it. the pressure is on YOU to win fast; because you have the advantage in numbers

You claim to be the oldest and best of all, but you fail break the resistance of the people you claim who "defend and attack as noobs".

well how does one "claim" to be the oldest tribe? it kinda just happens, by virtue of the fact that we started -|- the first day of w9. we are the oldest tribe. stop putting words in -|- mouths though; we do not claim to be the best anywhere. seriously i'm sick of this too; nobody needs to talk about what -|- claims but people IN KNIGHTS TEMPLAR.

Regarding that pm, you might want to look amongst your own ranks. For a while now I've had 4x or 5x rams being sent from k34 going all the way up to my clusters in north k24 and 14. Hmm.

1. you posted the PM; so you brought it up.
2. sending 4-5 fake ram attacks is alot better than sending one ram attack, from the same village, to 20 of my villages 50hrs away. what threat is there from one attack? with 4-5, at least you have to spend the time to time out the attack if you weren't online; and if its fromclose enough, you may not know for sure if they are nobles or rams. so then the player has to decide whether to shift troops around. sending ONE single fake attack at a village will not do anything (if the player is smart); because one attack cannot constitute a threat, even if it is a full nuke

DeletedUser

anarqy, I see a long list of replies here, but not a single answer to my question. Does that mean you don't have one?

DeletedUser

because what you say doesn't really make sense; not worthy of a reply
but since you insist

I didn't distort what he said at all, I copied it exactly. He very specifically said that they hardly contribute.

right, and i said it doesn't apply to -|- because we only have 55 members, and only take in members that are active and do contribute. so as to avoid that situation, which we feel many other tribes face. so what exactly did i need to "address" here?

I thought the noobs were the ones with the low troop strength?

what does this even mean; are you denying that WoW/SPCTR/UNIT have more points, villages, players, and troops than us by far? because if you are, just leave right now
if you aren't, then what was the point of that comment?

you guys can have lots of troops and still be noobs; here are some reasons why i still consider you noobs:
-you attack w/ defensive troops
-you attack w/ 15k axe
-you attack w/ HC
-you fail to use rams/cats when you should
-you leave huge time windows between your nukes and nobles.
-your fake attacks are never convincing, and also many times have more units then necessary in them (why on earth would you want to send 1sword, 1spear, 1archer, and 1axe for a fake attack?)

DeletedUser

right, and i said it doesn't apply to -|- because we only have 55 members, and only take in members that are active and do contribute. so as to avoid that situation, which we feel many other tribes face. so what exactly did i need to "address" here?

what does this even mean; are you denying that WoW/SPCTR/UNIT have more points, villages, players, and troops than us by far? because if you are, just leave right now
if you aren't, then what was the point of that comment?

you guys can have lots of troops and still be noobs; here are some reasons why i still consider you noobs:
-you attack w/ defensive troops
-you attack w/ 15k axe
-you attack w/ HC
-you fail to use rams/cats when you should
-you leave huge time windows between your nukes and nobles.
-your fake attacks are never convincing, and also many times have more units then necessary in them (why on earth would you want to send 1sword, 1spear, 1archer, and 1axe for a fake attack?)

Part A-
Wasn't really refering to that post, but I didn't say anything about it applying to -|-, only that I did not distort what pizza said.

Part B-
As for most of what you have listed, I agree that it is noobish, but the attacking with 15k axes? I have seen some of the reports from your tribe's attacks, and many of them look similar to that if not worse (fakes discounted). But what I'm getting at is that the number of tribes you're fighting is unimportant. Together, they about equal you in points, they are only a little higher. Troop levels should be proportional to points, not the number of people. For them to have "huge advantages in troop strength," then your troop levels would have to be considerably lower and not proportional.

DeletedUser

no I very clearly stated it was a botched merge that never worked out; you guys feel we never respected you; thats your opinion. -|- feels none of you put in the effort, and remained fully loyal to the SPCTR leadership (thus never truly merging); you refused to listen to us even when it was something simple like trying to show you how to play the game.
No, we were loyal. And what started this, the 40+ members of -A- kicked were loyal. They sent their troops away for an assault and you kicked them. Please explain, how did they not listen to "something simple like trying to show you how to play the game".? Attacking UNIT, following orders shows they did. Or was it that you couldn't handle teaching in the academy? Most of the people are 20+, so communication shouldn't be a problem.

what does this have to do with anything? yeah, i told you to leave. because all you did was whine and complain; and argue with me on our internal forums.
regarding us nobling too many inactives, i already addressed another person who accused -|- of doing that; and showed, WITH STATS, that there are many tribes in the top 10 who do that way more than us. so drop it
Then again, who don't you argue with?

do you understand how the OD score is calculated for a tribe? it is not like war stats, where they remain permanently attached to the tribe players were in when the conquers occured.
your OD score is a sum of every OD score of every player in your tribe. how many players have left -|- to join SPCTR in the last 2 weeks Art? as soon as they leave -|- and join SPCTR, their OD score gets ADDED to the score for all of SPCTR (and removed from the score for all -|-). so this is your stupidest argument yet; most of the increase in your OD rank is because of the players who left -|- to come to you. and IRONICALLY, some of your od rank now consists of SPCTR kills done by players in -|-, who now have gone over to your side.
I do. However the vast majority was made in the last three weeks. For instance Dukedoom now holds a place in the top 10; with 4m. He used to have 100k. A lot of work for 19 villages. Not to mention countless nukes you have wasted on others.

the only thing these stats show is with 10 tribes attacking -|- on two isolated fronts more than a continent away from their core players, SPCTR have managed to do squat to us in terms of impact.
Please view it as you like. Point remains that you have nearly directed all your offensive focus on us, not on WoW nor UNIT.

again i'm sick of seeing this argument. -|- aren't good at fighting, because in 4 weeks, we haven't defeated 10 tribes? sorry, but it will take us awhile to do this. its not just me saying it; anyone with a brain realizes the LOGISTICS of this war will be slow. the pressure is not on -|- to win this fast; the pressure is on us to win it. the pressure is on YOU to win fast; because you have the advantage in numbers
I don't feel any pressure.

1. you posted the PM; so you brought it up.
2. sending 4-5 fake ram attacks is alot better than sending one ram attack, from the same village, to 20 of my villages 50hrs away. what threat is there from one attack? with 4-5, at least you have to spend the time to time out the attack if you weren't online; and if its fromclose enough, you may not know for sure if they are nobles or rams. so then the player has to decide whether to shift troops around. sending ONE single fake attack at a village will not do anything (if the player is smart); because one attack cannot constitute a threat, even if it is a full nuke
Depends what your target is. Knowing you, youre well able to see the difference between a ram and a noble from that distance so that would be pointless. It's supposed to be a mind game anarqy, you don't know if I'm going to hit, what I'm going to hit, and what I'm going to hit with.

DeletedUser

No one is pressuring -|- to win quickly. we all know this will be a long drawn out war, but with all of your talk, we have been expecting you to start winning in the past 4 weeks.

DeletedUser

But what I'm getting at is that the number of tribes you're fighting is unimportant. Together, they about equal you in points, they are only a little higher. Troop levels should be proportional to points, not the number of people. For them to have "huge advantages in troop strength," then your troop levels would have to be considerably lower and not proportional.

SPCTR 21.547.665 27.685.989 77 3350
SPCIHB 10.498.699 11.806.274 62 1437
WoW-S 20.981.151 34.581.516 99 3828
WoW-N 19.800.903 32.864.793 100 3921
WoW-A 5.031.257 8.182.614 97 1223
----------------------------------------------------------
ALL------77.859.675----115.121.186----435--------13759

vs

-|-------46.848.219-----51.555.456-----55---------5534

that doesn't even include UNIT; my point? the sides are nowhere NEAR proportional. and we are not phased by this, nor do we care. but do not call our fighting abilities into question, when we are outnumbered across the board in such HUGE ratios.

I do. However the vast majority was made in the last three weeks. For instance Dukedoom now holds a place in the top 10; with 4m. He used to have 100k. A lot of work for 19 villages. Not to mention countless nukes you have wasted on others.

you guys defend against attacks that take 60hrs to land; and you want a cracker for killing some of our troops???

WoW/SPCTR launch attacks at us, it takes them what, 10-20 hrs max to hit (sometimes under 10). nice.
-|- launches attacks at WoW/SPCTR, it takes 40-60hrs to hit; always. now combine that with your huge advantage in numbers along both fronts, what exactly do any of you have to be proud of??? you haven't accomplished a thing against us.

Please view it as you like. Point remains that you have nearly directed all your offensive focus on us, not on WoW nor UNIT.

yeah; we had issues with SPCTR first; SPCTR are closer. we had less of a defined front with SPCTR. we had more members threatened by SPCTR. those enough reasons for you?
the fact that you would throw UNIT out there is a joke; yeah we are going to long distance noble OVER you guys up to k14?

DeletedUser

you guys defend against attacks that take 60hrs to land; and you want a cracker for killing some of our troops???

WoW/SPCTR launch attacks at us, it takes them what, 10-20 hrs max to hit (sometimes under 10). nice.
-|- launches attacks at WoW/SPCTR, it takes 40-60hrs to hit; always. now combine that with your huge advantage in numbers along both fronts, what exactly do any of you have to be proud of??? you haven't accomplished a thing against us.

Just a quick basic geometry lesson for you: the distance between two points (point A and point B) is the same going in any of the the two ways (from point A to B or from point B to A), or do you keep your poor troops starved and they travel slower than ours?