Halp!? brings the hurt to NoName in K55

DeletedUser831

Having finally been pushed to warfare by NoName's incessant nobling of Halp's farms our plucky heroes have struck back by taking a number of NoName and NoNamA villages.

NoName have ironically made a name for themselves by recruiting every player on the continent and then making them all into one big happy family. The family then proceeds to noble abandoneds and makes absolutely sure to never attack anyone who can defend themselves. That is until now.

Firekat has thus far endured around 200 NoName attacks for the loss of precisely zero villages. Observers were so stunned by these statistics that they demanded a recount, so firekat counted her villages and found that she had more than expected. Apparently she'd nobled some more villages from NoName but as this was such a common occurrence she hadn't noticed. What she had noticed were dozens of NoName attacks ineffectually splattering themselves on her walls.

In fairness to NoName it is a very difficult thing to attack proper players, particularly when the only warring you've done in Tribalwars has been via the recruit button and attacking villages with no one controlling them. Perhaps the mods would be so kind to introduce a feature whereby they can directly recruit abandoned villages, and save everyone a lot of bother. To compound their difficulties, NoName have only ten million points between them, and they are taking on as many as five Halp players (points total < 1 million).

With only a 50-1 advantage in players you can forgive the largest tribe in the continent for failing to take a single village after 48 hours of attacking so in the spirit of gamesmanship Halp! would like to offer NoName many commiserative cuddles and sympathetic words.

But you can't have those villages back. Not one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*inserts a more good looking banner*

As the leader of Halp!, I approve of this thread... I guess... Something like that.

[/end of trying to say something leaderish]

DeletedUser

*Throws support behind HALP!?* Not like you guys need it you are just a very intertaining tribe. If they get one village back they will be very lucky

DeletedUser

I like action, please update this tread with news :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

*Throws support behind HALP!?* Not like you guys need it you are just a very intertaining tribe. If they get one village back they will be very lucky

I'm quite sure they'll get a village sooner or later. The question is, how long will they be able to keep it? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm quite sure they'll get a village sooner or later. The question is, how long will they be able to keep it? :icon_wink:

I think they will keep it till the HALP!? player realizes tha there villages has gone missing then about maybe an hour tops. really depends on how long it takes for the clearing and nobling attacks to get there

DeletedUser

HALP! Someone hold me, I'm scared. =(

K55ranks.png

NoName = 60 players, NoNamA = 59 players

I have to give them some credit-- they managed to give me a tiny headache when I needed to time all the attacks. Something about the scrolling motion of the screen is a little hypnotic. Dirty warfare, I'm telling you. =p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, you just accidently forgot I sat there marking attacks all evening, did you? :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

any involvement from -REM- or GEN-X?

Not that we're aware of, at least. But of course, for all we know they could be sending support. Not like it'll make much difference with two tribes more sending support since Noname is allied to about every tribe that has a a clickable tag :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

any involvement from -REM- or GEN-X?

Dear God I hope not. Those Gen-X boys have a hard enough time controlling their tribal boners in threads that aren't even remotely about them -- you could start a thread about your favorite cooking recipes and in the first five responses there'll be some Gen-X member who's found a way to casually mention how great the tribe is. Start a thread about something that they're actually involved in and the whole thing just degenerates into a syrupy circle jerk.

I really enjoyed Lobster5's first post and hope to see more of that type of content here in this thread. No need to debase the content quality with any of that other stuff.

DeletedUser

Dear God I hope not. Those Gen-X boys have a hard enough time controlling their tribal boners in threads that aren't even remotely about them -- you could start a thread about your favorite cooking recipes and in the first five responses there'll be some Gen-X member who's found a way to casually mention how great the tribe is. Start a thread about something that they're actually involved in and the whole thing just degenerates into a syrupy circle jerk.

I really enjoyed Lobster5's first post and hope to see more of that type of content here in this thread. No need to debase the content quality with any of that other stuff.

Lobster's been waiting for a chance to unleash his power for ages, so stay tuned :icon_wink:

misspi

imo...halp! will have difficult fight...anyway, good luck to you guys :)

xxRevenantsxx

This is one of the funniest but most truthful analogies i have seen in this world's threads.:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

If noname somehow manages to lose this war when they are outnumbering halp! 50:1 then they must be worse tribe then the M.O.A family that couldn't beat one player(larajane) with their whole family. Even if halp! has supported those players it shouldn't matter considering the odds.

btw who are the 5 players?

DeletedUser

btw who are the 5 players?

Player ranking for the continent 55
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
7 Lobster5 Halp! 232.054 28 33
14 firekat Halp! 203.878 23 27
42 Sir Athur Halp! 122.867 16 32
51 inselberg Halp! 110.969 10 12
57 xploor Halp! 107.196 11 12
96 Phonixfire Halp! 77.909 10 14