VVV brakes Nap

• Thread starter Fatihin_Fedaisi
  • Start date

Fatihin_Fedaisi

Flash news. VVV brakes Nap with Spartanz. Hundreds of attacks are hitting timeforwar. Leasders are not found. Several key members from Spartanz suddenly left the tribe.

Apope to DE
Jun@r to ~TSE~
andy55130 to DE
slovan13 to DE
McGare to HOPLOS
felariez to HOPLON
Zecambrosio to Pks A

And player loneystranger head of recruitment underhandedly told top players to leave the tribe when leaders were not there. He went to ~TSE~. New alliances are being formed now. If Spartanz doesn't regroup soon they will be lost with other front line attacks.

PS. peace in our real world.

DeletedUser

What? Are you trying to tell me they are (dare I say it) scared?:icon_confused:

owned1o

dkis1

his it just me or is dkis1 not the best active i believe hes a great player but i have tryed mailing him before on many ocuasions as at one point i was a sparz3 baron etc..but i never seem to get a reply how ever he was quite nice in his replys and said sorry for the wait so thats it :)

Rm07theis

his it just me or is dkis1 not the best active i believe hes a great player but i have tryed mailing him before on many ocuasions as at one point i was a sparz3 baron etc..but i never seem to get a reply how ever he was quite nice in his replys and said sorry for the wait so thats it :)

He have been sitted for very long if i am not mistaken :p

dkis1 got inactive and the tribe got tottally screwed they didn't do much and now everyone can noble their player without other than a counter from the player that get screwed they are seperated :p each and every member . sad coz they had some freindly members..

DeletedUser

They have many option and their members will surely survive for some time.;)

One way gives more time than the other.;)

DeletedUser

Flash news. VVV brakes Nap with Spartanz. Hundreds of attacks are hitting timeforwar. Leasders are not found. Several key members from Spartanz suddenly left the tribe.

Apope to DE
Jun@r to ~TSE~
andy55130 to DE
slovan13 to DE
McGare to HOPLOS
felariez to HOPLON
Zecambrosio to Pks A

And player loneystranger head of recruitment underhandedly told top players to leave the tribe when leaders were not there. He went to ~TSE~. New alliances are being formed now. If Spartanz doesn't regroup soon they will be lost with other front line attacks.

PS. peace in our real world.

What are saying? Who told you that I told the top players to leave the tribe before I left? And who are you?

Please before you post again make sure that the information you have are correct.

DeletedUser

I do not know where u got VVV brakes NAP with Spars. When ever I looked at the map they were always red(no relation).

DeletedUser

He's close to dfb, same kind so nothing to be shocked about.

DeletedUser

I do not know where u got VVV brakes NAP with Spars. When ever I looked at the map they were always red(no relation).

WE only have(had) NAP with VVV+ and VVVk+, and they started the first attacks on our members.

Many members left due to Dkis1's inactivness. Some got scared of many attacks coming, others because of other reasons. I left because i was put up with defending SCIOVA for months mostly on my own because i am pretty isolated from the rest members. Yeh i joined VVVk, but i think that i'll join back to sparz because some SCIOVA still attacking me and i don't want to be considered a refugee. And besides, too much blue and purple around me makes gameplay boring. I'm gonna get rimmed probably but i don't like easy gameplay so that's why i'm going back.

I'll just stick to sparz and die with them, i find VVV too boring ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How V V V can break a NAP which NEVER existed? Not cease fire, not any other diplomacy. BTW, Sparz was planning to take down one V V V member and claiming V V V villages, so, are you telling Sparz mark V V V as NAP to start claiming villages? (is it PKs recipe or what? :lol:) PKs though arrange it, not just mark on their map :lol: How stupid it can go, we already for a year in TW!

You do not trust me? Find few threads below V V V diplomacy list posted by a spy, why would he/she lie?

sumosland, you have never been in V V V and never have been invited there. So, what are you talking about? Player who did not grew up from a single small location is a boring player, imho. I have my villages on 7 continents, plenty of red dots around, any colors

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Apparently somebody doesn't know the difference between VVV and VVVk.

LordDrago12

Kustard King - 2 more Ks, ....

You're obviously a moderately decent player so why embarrass yourself by continuing to try p&p? If I were you I'd stop posting here other than on official VVV business.