Continent Dominance Map

• Thread starter DeletedUser3508
  • Start date

DeletedUser3508

Dominance Map:
wv.aspx

Generation Rules:
  • A tribe needs more than 1M points in their dominant continent to be on this map.
  • The percent represents the percentage of total points of the continent that particular tribe has. So 100% means the tribe has complete domination.
  • The tribe tag in smaller text is the #2 tribe in that continent. (By popular request). These tribes do not get drawn unless they are a dominant tribe in another continent.
  • Tribes are grouped

Top 10 Tribes Map:
wv.aspx

Generation Rules:
  • Tribes are grouped
  • Top 10 is recalculated depending on groupings provided below.

Real Rankings due to grouping:
Rank: 1 'T:V' - (2636,295) : Top 40 Points: 188391734 Total Points: 529814449
Rank: 2 'DVADER' - (28524,51) : Top 40 Points: 123659307 Total Points: 134593374
Rank: 3 'MW' - (28487,225) : Top 40 Points: 78286180 Total Points: 148372039
Rank: 4 'TCK' - (27775,136) : Top 40 Points: 74403029 Total Points: 124535265
Rank: 5 'WL Family' - (5297,978) : Top 40 Points: 72095559 Total Points: 327962404
Rank: 6 'PBG' - (28240,76) : Top 40 Points: 58052146 Total Points: 68542470
Rank: 7 'KoNW' - (24065,72) : Top 40 Points: 47929023 Total Points: 53635152
Rank: 8 'TaCo' - (28575,106) : Top 40 Points: 41693824 Total Points: 52681617
Rank: 9 'BoB' - (28664,56) : Top 40 Points: 39395033 Total Points: 41761446
Rank: 10 'LOPW' - (5823,80) : Top 40 Points: 38598402 Total Points: 46313015

Groupings:
WL Family,WL,IWL,WLH

World 1 is easy due to so few groupings :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice map, i just wish someone would click the Disband button in T:V :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nice map, i just wish someone would click the Disband button in T:V :icon_rolleyes:

STFU and GTFO of this forum,you don't even play here and you start opening your WTF mouth? get a life loser.

DeletedUser

STFU and GTFO of this forum,you don't even play here and you start opening your WTF mouth? get a life loser.

Lmao i played here for quite a long time actually, i started out in D.D.R, made K22 which we kicked your ass in k22, then i left the leadership to my friend moved to EBGT kicked your ass again, tribe disbanded moved to WL in where i could see no point in the world and i had personal problems, so i quit.

Didn't quit so long ago, and no muppet is going to stop me posting here.:icon_wink:

qwertyu

just look like your going to get YOUR ass kicked by CULT :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

just look like your going to get YOUR ass kicked by CULT :icon_razz:

Yeah i'd love to see the day mate, but it's never going to happen.

If they could take just one of my villages i'd be surprised.

9-0 to myself, took another one last night surrounded by them.

I'll make double figures by the end of the week probably.:icon_wink:

Edit, Oh your in CultM3 bring it on mate, but on another note, can you get your other 5 out of 6 villages above 10k before i personally noble your ass.

DeletedUser

this is a really nice map. thanks for spending the time to make it. and yes WL and IWL are the same.

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lmao i played here for quite a long time actually, i started out in D.D.R, made K22 which we kicked your ass in k22, then i left the leadership to my friend moved to EBGT kicked your ass again, tribe disbanded moved to WL in where i could see no point in the world and i had personal problems, so i quit.

Didn't quit so long ago, and no muppet is going to stop me posting here.:icon_wink:

this guy invited me to K22 ,and was dismissed soon after because he wanted to be duke ,and hadn't been. Nice to see you back.

DeletedUser

T:v

notice T:V are in the middle and have control in most ks :icon_sad:,but to the
east taco and Wl family are in control:icon_razz: and the rest are T:V's allies

DeletedUser

this guy invited me to K22 ,and was dismissed soon after because he wanted to be duke ,and hadn't been. Nice to see you back.
Actually mate, i was duke at the start when the first leader left, Skinnster wanted to be duke so i stepped down for him, i recruited everyone to the tribe, and i wanted war with T:V which the tribe didn't agree on, i attacked T:V by myself, and then i left to join EGBT and joined their assault on T:V

Anyway thanks for the welcome back :icon_wink:

Edit. K22 soon after went to war with T:V because otherwise they would take over, which i told them would happen, they then followed me to EGBT to war before they disbanded, i went to WL and most of the other k22 went to Diesal/ Death, can't remember.

DeletedUser3508

Great map.

But GB-RU owns K78.

I just use the raw data that the game provides. Not sure how it would be possible that the data is wrong, unless they scores are very close and one tribe went ahead of the other after this map was generated.

DeletedUser

nice map, you did one of these on w4 aswell which looked very good, keep them up :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

It's very obvious why no one remembers your name except your tribe mates, you do too much talking who doesn't admit the truth that we are kicking your assess everywhere so STFU.

DeletedUser

It's very obvious why no one remembers your name except your tribe mates, you do too much talking who doesn't admit the truth that we are kicking your assess everywhere so STFU.

Dude you never ever took any k22 villages while i was there, but i do remember the T:V villages doing a vanishing act.

Also i never spoke on the Public forums on world 1.