No Academy a miss understanding

NOT-ROME

As I know Woodenapple is very jelious that his long wait for this world did not pay of as well as he had though. You cant make fun of our tribe for any reason unless you can prove we are bad. You can I cant say my members are very experianced and I cant say they are noobs because. IT IS THE FIRST DAY NO ONE KNOWS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

But now on the subject.

We do not have an academy tribe. It was something that I guess happened while I was at school today. I just got back on and found that we might or might not have one. But as Duke and only Duke and leader of the tribe -VVV- I m saying right now that we have no relations to any other -VVV- tribe in all of tribal wars. We are alone and we will rule. So get off our backs we are here and we are coming for you.

DeletedUser

Don't bother coming for me, you won't have a chance :icon_wink:

Woodlandapple

Tbh im not jealous. look at this mail. contact erethryn if you dont believe its valid

Woodlandapple said:
Erethyn said:
We sent a pm to the leader of vvva and they admitted copying our name so they never were our academy

OK thats good, I was hoping you'd turn out a good tribe, so youll understand I ws disappointed when I heard about the "academy". Hopefully -VVV- will manage to regain any respect theyve lost.

as you can see, Im hoping that VVV will turn out a good tribe.

DeletedUser

It doesn't really matter if they are or aren't noobs in the tribe. Noobs can be shaped, all you need is experienced players to shape them.

NOT-ROME

Good Im sorry I am just pissed now, the forums where a mess when I got home. I have 8 PAGES of unread mail that say this "can I join?"
I am so so so so busy. I want your tribe to grow to so that we can be allies and rule the world.

DeletedUser

n00bs can't be shaped. n00bs are ignorant and unwilling to learn. Newbs on the other hand are a different matter.

NOT-ROME

Dude shut the up. We are going to show you all. Just because we have a lot of members fast doesnt mean Sh*** we are a good tribe with good leaders. How about you declare war on us and see what we bring to the table. Do it I dare you.

Sasa12222

Dude shut the up. We are going to show you all. Just because we have a lot of members fast doesnt mean Sh*** we are a good tribe with good leaders. How about you declare war on us and see what we bring to the table. Do it I dare you.

So in about 3-4 hours you guys got a 100 members and you didnt mass invite?

I agree with the post on top.
Noobs can't learn and you will learn the hard way.
EDIT: Sebco said this. =)

NOT-ROME

yeah.... ill show you noobs. see you in game.. -VVV- pray. and the other top tribes...... You are going to be nobles asap.

NOT-ROME

you think you know everything that a tribe that recruits a lot cant go anywhere your the noob. All the lies it tribal wars. All the idiots that think they are so good that because a tribe jumps in the rankings because they invite so many members. We have good members. very good members. You dont know what your talking about that other than what you see you see we have a lot of members. But guess what we are here and we are for real. I am leading them and I will prove that we are good you just watch..... call me a noob. call my members a noob it is all the same.

Leave -VVV- alone. :icon_neutral:

Sasa12222

you think you know everything that a tribe that recruits a lot cant go anywhere your the noob. All the lies it tribal wars. All the idiots that think they are so good that because a tribe jumps in the rankings because they invite so many members. We have good members. very good members. You dont know what your talking about that other than what you see you see we have a lot of members. But guess what we are here and we are for real. I am leading them and I will prove that we are good you just watch..... call me a noob. call my members a noob it is all the same.

Leave -VVV- alone. :icon_neutral:

Im not saying your the only ones im betting 3/4 of the tribs in this world just invited everybody,but when everything is said and done only the ones who looks for the elite members will survive.

NOT-ROME

my members are special for one reason. they wear the -VVV- tag. They will fight till the end no matter what. you dont know that at all.