-vvv-

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin 1c3

H'mmm wonder why none of those -VVV- sigs havent appeared to back themselves up yet h'mmmm

DeletedUser

baron

One of the people in -vvv- became baron by saying to the leader hi,can i join your tribe and become baron

DeletedUser

no poop is too good for failure (if your talking about poop)

DeletedUser

Thanks

well thank guys well i hope your going to relize somthing later :lol::icon_evil:

DeletedUser

-VVV- are the worst tribe ever! their tribe is constantly spammed with the leaders complaining constantly and giving jobs to only the people with points without the higher pointe players asking. their leaders criticize and pick on the members whenever they want and if you argue back they tell you to shut-up leave or be kicked.

Aww is the little baby kicking and screaming because he wasnt good enough to last in -VVV-?

DeletedUser

Actually I dont know under what circumstances he was kicked but thats no reason for him to come up here and slander our name and if he thinks that makes him look cool then maybe they made the right choice

homosapien812

mayb it was just one person that got out of control, mayb not...

DeletedUser

wow

Everyone is making fun of -VVV- i guess were just better then everyone else poor people tisk tisk tisk well i hope you succed and sorry to say so will we :icon_razz:

NOT-ROME

All of ths happened while I was away and my inexperienced barons that had been with the tribe for an hour took over. For that I am proud we are still standing. and any tribe that takes in this player will be going to war with us. As he pissed me off. sorry AYB i like your tribe but if you let him in will be forces. The top 3 tribes right now will be against you.

We will show you nothing but the total uder failure of your account. Dont mess with -VVV- or they will mess with you.

NOT-ROME

Rank Name Points of 40 best players Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 ~S.L~ 3.099 6.461 95 68 95 68
2 -VVV- 3.061 6.456 96 67 96 67
3 STORM 3.009 6.508 99 66 99 66

do the math we are 100% better than you.

oh poop I forgot..... that little noob tribe.. Where are they in the ranking.....

Lets not get into anymore details.

DeletedUser

-VVV- are the worst tribe ever! their tribe is constantly spammed with the leaders complaining constantly and giving jobs to only the people with points without the higher pointe players asking. their leaders criticize and pick on the members whenever they want and if you argue back they tell you to shut-up leave or be kicked.

Ok, I will fill you in with the whole story as to why joe0612 left. Our barons were overloaded with jobs so they were assigning jobs to other people in the tribe. Joe desperately wanted to be diplomat, and every 3 or 4 posts he wrote
"can i be diplomat"
"hey i have loads of exp make me a diplomat"

As you can probably guess, it got annoying for everyone, especially as the diplomat positions had already been filled in. Then he came up with nonsence like
"its not fair"
"why dus he get 2 b diplomat im better"

We of course told him to stop complaining, and that he would get the job if he proved himself to be better than our current ones. One of the barons agreed with me, and he said that. Then joe went into a tantrum and started talking all about how we shouldn't critisize members and other rubbish.

I hinted nicely that he should leave if he didn't like the way we did things, and he left after leaving this charming message which I luckily stored on my profile:

"joe0612 today at 20:06
ok then i will and no you dont or youd stop critisizing your members ou dumb-a** muther-fluffing jack-a**"

And then he started all this in the forums.

All I can say is thank God he's gone.

Wallam

i have a choice you or M.E.A2 i despise family tribes but your tribe sucks..hmmm decisions decisions

note:ill join AYB if you get a real cool name like FAIL did in world 14 or hippos in world 17

Hippos was in w16.. not 17

and if anyone was sensible they would wait a few weeks to join a tribe. No alliances or diplomacy or members early on to stop farming and they can see who the powers in the world will be and then make a sensible tribal desicion based on that rather than listening to all this bull.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.