No Academy a miss understanding

Sasa12222

Let me give you an example.

World 8.
SE family had 5 tribes or even more.
Each tribe had over 400 members.
What happened to them they get eaten up by TRE who have just ovr 200 members.
Why?
Because noobss dont build troops and are lost.Im not saying all of you members are noobs maybe other tribes in the top20 have all noobs only time willl tell. :icon_razz:

Sasa12222

I never said u didt hve elite members.U might have about 15 elite 50 -60 average and others :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Dude shut the up. We are going to show you all. Just because we have a lot of members fast doesnt mean Sh*** we are a good tribe with good leaders. How about you declare war on us and see what we bring to the table. Do it I dare you.

Aye, you're wanting a 1 man tribe to declare on you? Bloody hell, that's brave of you isn't it?

Pathetic.

my members are special for one reason. they wear the -VVV- tag. They will fight till the end no matter what. you dont know that at all.

You'd be surprised have quickly noobs can run actually.

homosapien812

Aye, you're wanting a 1 man tribe to declare on you? Bloody hell, that's brave of you isn't it?

Pathetic.
i step up 2 the challenge.

You'd be surprised have quickly noobs can run actually.

true

DeletedUser22544

I am leading them and I will prove that we are good you just watch..... call me a noob. call my members a noob it is all the same.

Dear Not Rome,
You are the "kin9" -VVV- a tribe of n00bodies that phailed on day 1 by mass recruiting policies,got pwned by naughtius maximus and also spelt your own tribe name incorrectly.This gave you high marks in the n00b kin9dom,I want you to know that I am ready to abdicate and hand my crown over to you.May your reign last as long as the -VVV- empire.

Oh yes,I now know that you don't have an academy tribe.

DeletedUser

No Acad

Ei.. What crown?
Didn't you know who is the master noobest noob of world 18??
Don't let him give the title.. Or I will cry.. :icon_cry:
Remember if you will do that you will stain the word noob..

noob > VVV
Peace.. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Dear Not Rome,
You are the "kin9" -VVV- a tribe of n00bodies that phailed on day 1 by mass recruiting policies,got pwned by naughtius maximus and also spelt your own tribe name incorrectly.This gave you high marks in the n00b kin9dom,I want you to know that I am ready to abdicate and hand my crown over to you.May your reign last as long as the -VVV- empire.

Oh yes,I now know that you don't have an academy tribe.

QFT maximus didnt pwn us it wasnt like he did it wen we were all there and he most def didnt disband us.

NOT-ROME

yeah really, if you say that is destroying us.... God I think you are the noob. So QFT because you are just trying to be on Spleen.'s side because he said her where noobs, and he is a good member so you think you should impress him (good idea hu? not). So you want to be on the side where you will get noticed. Stop spamming the forum with this useless none since..... We have very experianced members including.

The leader of Beyond Redemption
Members from TeachU
Hippo
Million point players
-VVV- noobs (the best you can get)
Members with already 40 spear armies.

Those are just what I know for now. I will continue my search on TW stats.... GTFA.

Respect us and we will respect you.....

Jasej

God I think you are the noob... ...Those are just what I know for now. I will continue my search on TW stats.... GTFA.

Respect us and we will respect you.....

NOTROME, you're starting to show the propaganda skills of Depechvogel (Or whatever his name was - first leader (EDIT: I meant founder) of Beyond Redemption on W13, you know who I mean).. That's not a good path to follow - at least not P&P wise ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No Acad

NOTROME, you're starting to show the propaganda skills of Depechvogel (Or whatever his name was - first leader of Beyond Redemption on W13, you know who I mean).. That's not a good path to follow - at least not P&P wise ;)

Hhmm.. The leader of Beyond is in -VVV-..
But I don't know if NotRome and Depech is actually one person.. :icon_wink:

Jasej

Hhmm.. The leader of Beyond is in -VVV-..
But I don't know if NotRome and Depech is actually one person.. :icon_wink:

Je sais ;)

But oh no, they're not the same person :)
Both good players though (if you ask me, that is) and I do believe they'll do quite well.