VVV brakes Nap

• Thread starter Fatihin_Fedaisi
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You're obviously a moderately decent player so why embarrass yourself by continuing to try p&p? If I were you I'd stop posting here other than on official VVV business.

No Drago! Don't persuade him against P&P, we need him to be stupid so that we can look better! :icon_eek:

Don't worry about it vojd, you can continue your P&P suicide as long as you like :)

DeletedUser

vojd said:
sumosland, you have never been in V V V and never have been invited there. So, what are you talking about? Player who did not grew up from a single small location is a boring player, imho. I have my villages on 7 continents, plenty of red dots around, any colors

VVVk IS a part of VVV isn't it?
I did say in my previous paragraph that i joined VVVk, but when i said "i find VVV too boring" i meant in general for whole VVV family. Maybe you don't see it like that, but i do. So many NAPs, allies, well, at least in my teritory...

And also if the title was wrong i explained who we had NAP with and i didn't mention VVV. Noone marked any tribe with a NAP for claiming their villages.

DeletedUser

It is part of the family, right, sumosland.
But to say that V V Vk is a part of V V V is like to say that LEGION is a part of PKs or SCIROS is a part of SCIOVA. 2 separate different tribes with different leaders, views and even some non-major difference in diplomacy sometimes.

The thing is that any good active player (I assume, you are the one) grows in time killing enemies and consuming villages around. So, with time if you are successful you have only tribemates or allies around - first stage of conquest ends. Then you move to a new location, were red fish is living, enemies all around and your help is needed and fight/grow there. This is what our good active people do, they do not sit and wait until enemies will come for them. You do not wait for food, you go hunt for it. Of course, you can just play single and take everything on your own but it is not fun and way to slow. My opinion.

DeletedUser

It is part of the family, right, sumosland.
But to say that V V Vk is a part of V V V is like to say that LEGION is a part of PKs or SCIROS is a part of SCIOVA. 2 separate different tribes with different leaders, views and even some non-major difference in diplomacy sometimes.

The thing is that any good active player (I assume, you are the one) grows in time killing enemies and consuming villages around. So, with time if you are successful you have only tribemates or allies around - first stage of conquest ends. Then you move to a new location, were red fish is living, enemies all around and your help is needed and fight/grow there. This is what our good active people do, they do not sit and wait until enemies will come for them. You do not wait for food, you go hunt for it. Of course, you can just play single and take everything on your own but it is not fun and way to slow. My opinion.

oh my god, how stupid are you, V V Vk is part of V V V...

V V Vk's diplomat moved to V V V, probably because you were not happy with you smaller family tribe having a bigger member than you !!!

You do talk alot of crap sometimes Vojd, see where you said 'non major difference in diplomacy' well for your news most family tribe's have some different diplomacy which will benefit the certain tribe.

and yes you do have different leaders, strangly though the BEST leader in your family is in V V Vk !!! Shouldn't they be in V V V, as they are the best, or are not you allowed to admit it on the public forums ?? hey ?

i actually respect K.A.T.astrophe. But not you !

Please do not waste your time writing a worthless reply to this, as you know most people will be on my side as usual.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You don't see how diffrently VVV and VVVk acts, dig some new info up.:p

DeletedUser

i mainly put that post their to have a go at Vojd, for ever joining V V V...

who know's maybe one day V V V will, be good etc. i'm not saying they're crap now, but who knows ..

DeletedUser

I'm always willing to learn about other tribes. I don't know much about how HOPLON works (or VVV for that matter), but could someone highlight the major differences between the two?

DeletedUser

lol, true, true, but of they were crap they would not be where they are ...
although they did get their through merges ..

DeletedUser

lol, true, true, but of they were crap they would not be where they are ...
although they did get their through merges ..
Mas mergers, mass invites, cannibalism of their family tribes members, etc, etc.

DeletedUser

i cannot blame them for cannibalism of their sister tribes members because it's just like nobling your own members who are inactive, most sister tribe's are 'MADE' for space etc. but the thing with V V V is they get other tribes to join rather than made family tribes etc.

DeletedUser

No the thing is they do this to their hundreds of sister tribes to maintain rank in the Mother tribe.
Ohh and did I mention their (what I like to call) "Vulture" tactics, they gain a lot this way also.

DUMBUMCLUM

in the spirit of being a noob, i inform you of your grammar mistakes! :lol:

...you spelled "brake" in the wrong context. you should have "break"

DeletedUser

Vojd mate - I think your just splitting hairs here and thats all just semantics what he obviously meant was that vvvk is part of the vvv family - to pick up on the fact that he only said vvv and not vvv family is a bit picky really

and also V V VK's diplomacy has ALWAYS been dictated to us directly from VVV - we dont have a say in our allies and NAPS - (90% of which are unwanted)

sounds like rebellion

DeletedUser

Our temporary diplomat dragonwestgate moved back to VVV because VVV didnt want to lose its Rank 3 position (which is now lost to sciova anyway even though the top vvv player moved back)

the only way for VVV to keep its rank 3 position is to start nobling more villages a week than it currently does - vvv is nearly twice the size of VVVK - YET vvvk consistently nobles the same amount of village as VVV - MOST of the time we noble ALOT more villages in a week than VVV does

check the stats

yes it is :lol:

DeletedUser

Noo

Not at all

we are VVV loyal and always will be unless vvvv decides to dump on us - in which case other strategies will be taken up and plans put in place

We have no intention of ever leaving the VVV family

Im just stating that Im not blind to the facts of the matter and I think personally that VVVK is run in a much better way than VVV is

rebellion to see who the real ruler of VVV is. That sounds interesting. You are wanting the VVV tag for yourselves i see :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Noo

The very fact that I feel I can post so openly about criticsms of m,y own familes structure should show that I should be trusted and regarded as improtant to the vvv family as Vojd is or has been or the current duke of VVV Andrew6ca

really? vojd? is that cos he has high points or cos you believe his bullshit and think him a great leader? either way is pretty shit...