Player's experience

DeletedUser

I joined w18 just so I could post in this thread.

Then I realised i'd never got bigger than 600K. Ah well. I suck.

Woodlandapple

you playing this world now ibo? :icon_eek:

OT:played a bit of every world since W3, have got either bored or have taken part in wars it wasnt possible for me to win in most of them though, so am now only in W4 and W13. Not doing particularly well in them though =(. 8K on 4 after getting rimmed and 60k on 13 cos I was in TGEG. (learned from my mistake and have now persuaded the tribe to break off from the family and am currently trying to persuade them to drop most of the alliances/NAPs Dx

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OT:played a bit of every world since W3, have got either bored or have taken part in wars it wasnt possible for me to win in most of them though, so am now only in W4 and W13. Not doing particularly well in them though =(. 8K on 4 after getting rimmed and 60k on 13 cos I was in TGEG. (learned from my mistake and have now persuaded the tribe to break off from the family and am currently trying to persuade them to drop most of the alliances/NAPs Dx

Meh, I thought of it. Made an account then changed my mind.

davidrockssocks

*goes onto world 4 and looks you up*

DeletedUser22544

Played 10,11,12,13 but not under this name :icon_cool:

Woodlandapple

Hehe, i didnt bother to look where you are i just saw you have 7K points or so :)

well my tribes not doing so bad, were currently fighting the LIFE family :icon_eek:.

Holding out against several-100k players is fun :icon_wink:.

davidrockssocks

well my tribes not doing so bad, were currently fighting the LIFE family :icon_eek:.

Holding out against several-100k players is fun :icon_wink:.

I dont like LIFE. Make sure ya give em a good beating ^^ they're a lil far from me but they liked to pick off members from my old tribe :(

Woodlandapple

I dont like LIFE. Make sure ya give em a good beating ^^ they're a lil far from me but they liked to pick off members from my old tribe :(

were currently massing one member, hes lost all his southern villages and were in the process of clearing his north ones. he sent us alot of fakes though :icon_eek:. They hurt lots. Although the score is currently us:7 him:0

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wrong topic guys,

Please list your experience if you're playing here, I like to know what I'm up against. Plus, I'm too lazy to look on twstats.

I'll get us going. I play w17, ranked in the top 100 at the moment, lead a tribe ranked 23.
I played w1 in the past, got over 2m points.

No spam please :icon_neutral:

Laxworld

w14...Baron in Cake :icon_cool:

We pretty much are the best tasting tribe around.

Played speed world a few rounds..