A future top tribe will be DoS. :)

You forgot "/sarcasm":icon_wink:

Let me tell you how its gonna be.
Its only gonna be a top 2!!

1.AYB
2.Coco

All others gone. :icon_redface:

Switch placement, and I agree ;)
TBH I think that's the only good tribes on world 18, however, if -VVV- is as good as Not-Rome says they might manage a 3.

DeletedUser

No we at -VVV- think no.1 is good enuf (it's right after 0)

Sasa12222

You guys might be 0 which means not existing but AYB will be number one or 2.
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I say M.E.A. and its 19 branches will take the world so we may as well wait for world 20....:icon_rolleyes:

Sasa12222

By the time world 20 starts they will have invited half the world to their family if not more. :icon_eek:

Jasej

You guys might be 0 which means not existing..

You're giving -VVV- much more credit in this post than you've given them in any other post you've made.
Or maybe you weren't aware that a player on W13 (possibly other worlds as well) for a short while was rank 0, not rank 1 as he should've been, being the 'biggest' player in the world? :)

DeletedUser

You're giving -VVV- much more credit in this post than you've given them in any other post you've made.
Or maybe you weren't aware that a player on W13 (possibly other worlds as well) for a short while was rank 0, not rank 1 as he should've been, being the 'biggest' player in the world? :)

QFT we've already established that M.E.A. will be the top 20 tribes so that includes 0 as well.

NOT-ROME

you guys know how to make nobles?? You do know they have to have troops to go with them.... Theres no such things as a one man army. Well in that family tribe there really isnt such thing as an army.

Laxworld

www.tribalhugs.net

:D sim cities and huggles and cuddles for everyone! why war when we can all be a happy family and have a 400 man family within two days :icon_eek:

lavalya

you guys know how to make nobles?? You do know they have to have troops to go with them.... Theres no such things as a one man army. Well in that family tribe there really isnt such thing as an army.

Yes there's such a thing as a one man army. It's called "One Man"and one man CAN make a difference! Now there's an army of people in it..

DeletedUser

Obviously you've never been attacked 1 axeman at a time... ahhh, so much OD that day :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.