-VVV- : The trues Story

DeletedUser

Hey NOT ROME I was wandering did you promise noobs that they will be protected to join your tribe?

lavalya

Oh Contrair... I think NOT-ROME and -VVV- is in the best position in the world right now...and we wont talk about where that cones been, but Vida Guerra votes -VVV- to be way better than everyone else.

just because Vida Guerra doesn't have any competition in that tribe! She's a naughty girl, and wants the world for herself!

Why don't you change your name to:

Veni
Vidi
Victum (conquered as in, I am conquered)

You're only pray for all the nobles to come, I guess I should thank you for harbouring noobs, giving them advice on how to grow their villages faster for us to noble them! You truely are too generous.

Laxworld

just because Vida Guerra doesn't have any competition in that tribe! She's a naughty girl, and wants the world for herself!

Why don't you change your name to:

Veni
Vidi
Victum (conquered as in, I am conquered)

You're only pray for all the nobles to come, I guess I should thank you for harbouring noobs, giving them advice on how to grow their villages faster for us to noble them! You truely are too generous.

I tried to make out the attempt at P&P...but couldnt quite see anything with a purpose...but thats ok! you get a certificate for your efforts!

Retard6.jpg

DeletedUser

laxworld how would you like it if Im ade fun of you just because of the way you look

DeletedUser

I knew that the number 1 tribe would make us a good advertisement to good members.

Is that so?
Like I said in another thread, the "good" players wait until later to join a tribe. Who is at the top now or for the next few weeks for that matter doesnt matter in the slightest.

Laxworld

laxworld how would you like it if Im ade fun of you just because of the way you look

Please do...you touchy feely creepy hun..

Im in one of the six senior military institutes in the united states...we catch a lot worse crap than "making fun of how we look" :lol:

Cute though :scout::scout::scout:

lavalya

Im in one of the six senior military institutes in the united states...we catch a lot worse crap than "making fun of how we look" :lol:

Your local, one out of six, kindergarten might be harsh on you, but that doesn't make it a military institute.

DeletedUser

To me your just another idiot who is negleigent to how you should really act with other people

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

too get back on topic....i dont believe you can really mass recruit atm...every1 has almost the same points..