M.E.A Family

DeletedUser34656

just as i thought
you think your all big in forums thinking you can crush us but in game your a bit too scarced to attack us and if you think otherwise then BP runs out tommorow so theres your chance

DeletedUser32537

Hahahahahahahaha...

Exactly as I said, I am too far away, you don't have allies to send at me and you have sent me nothing but empty threats tonight. Please stop now, you are just making yourself look silly.

This will change in some months, then M.E.A AND allies will grow.

DeletedUser

Hahahahahahahaha...

Exactly as I said, I am too far away, you don't have allies to send at me and you have sent me nothing but empty threats tonight. Please stop now, you are just making yourself look silly.

please stop posting on this forums, this is tribe talk, so go join a tribe and come back, your not even near us so why are you talking to us, or is it because your here to support you r boyfriend woodlandapples?

DeletedUser

just as i thought
you think your all big in forums thinking you can crush us but in game your a bit too scarced to attack us and if you think otherwise then BP runs out tommorow so theres your chance

As I have said several times - I JOINED LATE!
BP will last several more days for me. I am not foolish enough to threaten sending attacks that would take hours and hours (unlike yourselves). I plan to sit comfortably out in K65 am do what I enjoy most. Drawing pictures for other peoples enjoyment :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser34656

As I have said several times - I JOINED LATE!
BP will last several more days for me. I am not foolish enough to threaten sending attacks that would take hours and hours (unlike yourselves). I plan to sit comfortably out in K65 am do what I enjoy most. Drawing pictures for other peoples enjoyment :icon_biggrin:

so you say you can crush us but you wont even send single attack

DeletedUser

please stop posting on this forums, this is tribe talk, so go join a tribe and come back, your not even near us so why are you talking to us, or is it because your here to support you r boyfriend woodlandapples?

There is nothing which says you must be in a tribe to post on the forums, if you can't handle what I have to say about your tribe, don't read it.

This is the "M.E.A Family" topic, not the "Obadia isn't in a tribe" topic. You can start one if you want but I'll continue to post my opinions of you here.

DeletedUser

There is nothing which says you must be in a tribe to post on the forums, if you can't handle what I have to say about your tribe, don't read it.

This is the "M.E.A Family" topic, not the "Obadia isn't in a tribe" topic. You can start one if you want but I'll continue to post my opinions of you here.

ok then mr big ard man, if you wonna try and insault my tribe, then attack us because your all words and no action

DeletedUser32537

Stop insulting players...:icon_evil:

DeletedUser34656

you continue to psot your opinions here then cause im guessing those opinions wont turn into actions

homosapien812

lol the royalmarines are the british frontline specail assualt force, they have nothing to do with the sea! before trying to insault me next time make sure you knwo what things mean

do u not think i no that

back 2 topic...

DeletedUser

lol the royalmarines are the british frontline specail assualt force, they have nothing to do with the sea! before trying to insault me next time make sure you knwo what things mean

A marine is a soldier that is based on a ship. It really is quite obvious given the name...