M.E.A Family

DeletedUser34656

not true
the americans call there troops marine but are on ships
no i believe not

DeletedUser

A marine is a soldier that is based on a ship. It really is quite obvious given the name...

your obvisouly americain then if you think that, because the royalmarines are the most highly trained soldiers trained to carry out ground operations

DeletedUser32537

thats cos of spiking

Then how u explain this????

please said:
Petar Miocevic on 08.04. at 22:11
could your tribe stop attacking my tribe mate boltonboy?

Carnivean36th on 08.04. at 22:13
Who exacly is attacking your member?

Petar Miocevic on 08.04. at 22:14
i will ask him.

Petar Miocevic on 08.04. at 22:19
[player]kaner189[/player]

Carnivean36th on 08.04. at 22:22
i will let you know later.

Carnivean36th on 08.04. at 23:28
No, he will not stop farming your member, so if you dont like it, its your own problem.

Petar Miocevic on 09.04. at 13:11
oh yes he will,if he doesnt stop,hole tribe will attack him.

Carnivean36th on 09.04. at 14:44
Noup he wont...

Petar Miocevic on 09.04. at 19:18
can we have NAP or be allies?it is simpler than arguing over PM's.

Carnivean36th on 09.04. at 22:51
No thanks

Petar Miocevic today at 12:03
ok if you wish so...

DeletedUser

ma·rine Audio Help /məˈrin/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[muh-reen] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. of or pertaining to the sea; existing in or produced by the sea: marine vegetation.
2. pertaining to navigation or shipping; nautical; naval; maritime.
3. serving on shipboard, as soldiers.
4. of or belonging to the marines.

5. adapted for use at sea: a marine barometer.
–noun 6. a member of the U.S. Marine Corps.
7. one of a class of naval troops serving both on shipboard and on land.
8. seagoing ships collectively, esp. with reference to nationality or class; shipping in general.
9. a picture with a marine subject; seascape.
10. naval affairs, or the department of a government, as in France, having to do with such affairs.
—Idioms11. dead marine, Australian Slang. an empty bottle of beer or spirits.
12. tell it or that to the marines! I don't believe your story; I refuse to be fooled.

The british royal marines are based on ships but frequently carry out land opperations. (the SAS are the most highly trained not the marines though)

DeletedUser

ma·rine Audio Help /məˈrin/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[muh-reen] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. of or pertaining to the sea; existing in or produced by the sea: marine vegetation.
2. pertaining to navigation or shipping; nautical; naval; maritime.
3. serving on shipboard, as soldiers.
4. of or belonging to the marines.

5. adapted for use at sea: a marine barometer.
–noun 6. a member of the U.S. Marine Corps.
7. one of a class of naval troops serving both on shipboard and on land.
8. seagoing ships collectively, esp. with reference to nationality or class; shipping in general.
9. a picture with a marine subject; seascape.
10. naval affairs, or the department of a government, as in France, having to do with such affairs.
—Idioms11. dead marine, Australian Slang. an empty bottle of beer or spirits.
12. tell it or that to the marines! I don't believe your story; I refuse to be fooled.

The british royal marines are based on ships but frequently carry out land opperations. (the SAS are the most highly trained not the marines though)

lol you do knwo that i wil probably knwo more than you will ever know about the britsih army

DeletedUser34656

lol you do knwo that i wil probably knwo more than you will ever know about the britsih army

unless he serve in the army about 50 years ago and has remembered some rules which were abandoned and forgot about by most people

DeletedUser

i would like to take this time to say that at 23:08 the M.E.A family delcared war on AYB