-=NK=- in the top 20's??

DeletedUser

Yup there you have it we are now ranked 18th tribe of the world!

This is kool we are finally in top 20. Hope we stay which we will!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_evil: well my tribe is in top 20's! JUST SAYING! DONY GET MAD BECAUSE YOUR TRIBE IS LIKE in top 600!

DeletedUser

:icon_evil: well my tribe is in top 20's! JUST SAYING! DONY GET MAD BECAUSE YOUR TRIBE IS LIKE in top 600!

Its called a small group of friends in the tribe until the better tribes reveal themselves.

The fact remains that I know 2 things.
1) Early tribes rarely last. You made your tribe early in the world, therefore the chances of it surviving to the height of the world are slim to none

2) I completely know what I am doing and how to play the game. Criticism of me, the tribe I'm in, or anything else about my play is hardly necessary.

DeletedUser

My tribe was rank 500 when we started! we will last!!!:icon_redface::icon_evil: my axe:axemen::icon_cry: killin yours!

DeletedUser

Well all my tribe is like on 1 K which is K65 and only 2 members arent!:icon_rolleyes:

homosapien812

this is a pointless thread...

any1 could do it and its just stupid, u probaly wont even last that long

lavalya

I'm in the top 20's myself all the time, just woke up though so got some catching up to do. No big deal..

Woodlandapple

Me and Spleen were the first people on the server to have both a statue and a barracks :x. He beat me by 3 mins though :icon_cry:

Sasa12222

Im ranked 5th in the world. :icon_wink:

I dont know what the forum is about i just see players posting ranks s i did 2.