Propoganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasej

And I am the leader of Coco powerpuff's boys.. ^_^

Aha, finally we meet again Mr. Cocopuff.

Let me introduce myself, I am Mojo Choco (pronounce so it'll sound like Mojo :) ), and I plan to obliterate your homeplanet.

*shoots humongous sting-ray laser*

DeletedUser

1: That isn't even, actually, Coco Pops, that's what everyone with half a decent memory know is Chocos, which was dishonourably stolen and handed to Coco on a silver platter.
BRING BACK CHOCOS!

2: The tribe's called Coco Pops.. If you still don't see your mistake, well.. Think about it :)

That's koko crunch not chocos!!!

DeletedUser

Props

Aha, finally we meet again Mr. Cocopuff.

Let me introduce myself, I am Mojo Choco (pronounce so it'll sound like Mojo :) ), and I plan to obliterate your homeplanet.

*shoots humongous sting-ray laser*

Grr.. You bad monkey!! You'll never take planet over my dead body..
*dies*

Woodlandapple

MEA.jpg

homosapien812

Note the sign in the bottom right corner of the pic. Now note my sig :icon_razz:

Thats my stamp for pics I do for other people.

Thanks for the compliment :icon_biggrin:

so its ur work? y did wood put it up?

Woodlandapple

so its ur work? y did wood put it up?

because I asked him to make some propaganda on the subject. I didnt feel the need to say ''made by obadia'' on every pic because i felt that his stamp would show that

homosapien812

because I asked him to make some propaganda on the subject. I didnt feel the need to say ''made by obadia'' on every pic because i felt that his stamp would show that

ok, i didnt know, but nice work Obadia

DeletedUser

ok, i didnt know, but nice work Obadia

Compliments are always appriciated.

Just to avoide any more confusion, I do p&p for anyone who asks (as long as I think I'll get something out of it :icon_wink:) since I'm not in a tribe myself. It's more fun getting to do p&p for all the tribes.

Woodlandapple

MEAvsAYB.jpg

:D

and since a lot of people have been comparing this war to the movie 300, i couldnt help but post this:

base-bar-belong-to-sparta.thumbnail.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser

vvvzq7.png

prepare to die -vvv-

noobfl6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well it was a quick edit i cba to take a long time on a stupid picture altho my mouse sliped

Woodlandapple

Well my edits on the top of page 4 were also just quick edits. Took me roughly a minute each on paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.