This game seems Fun :)

DeletedUser

You should experience the powers of Guitar Hero!

I already won guitar hero 3, legend of rock at the hardest mode, beside the best song of em all (through the fire and flames):) Or almost best song, the best must be Number of the Beast with iron maiden. But also Slayer with Raining with blood are very awesome.

DeletedUser

I already won guitar hero 3, legend of rock at the hardest mode, beside the best song of em all (through the fire and flames):) Or almost best song, the best must be Number of the Beast with iron maiden. But also Slayer with Raining with blood are very awesome.

EEEEEKKKKKK

I'm only just on medium...and we bought the game as soon as it was released, and I had it on the PS2.

I need to play more but now we have a new TV it looks weird, I get distracted by all the things going around the moving magic fret bar thing

DeletedUser

Dragon Force = teh awesome

I saw them before they were big in a tiny dive of a bar, best gig I ever went to :icon_biggrin:

(was quite a few years back though, *grumble* *grumble* *old man noises*)

DeletedUser

Hey I am new, I just started and this game seems fun, but I am only being allowed to do two things at once, is that normal?

lol:) ... quit while you have the chance
once you get addicted....there is no way to stop playing:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yea, it can be hard to focus at the frets sometimes. I had the same problems in the start. I got it for my computer:)

But I already knew pretty much how to play. So the first levels for me was easy. I have been playing "frets on fire", which is a game jsut like guitar hero. Just without grafik and so on. But with a lot more songs etc. And harder songs>.<

You should try it. U can get it for free at download.com

DeletedUser

Dragon Force = teh awesome

I saw them before they were big in a tiny dive of a bar, best gig I ever went to :icon_biggrin:

(was quite a few years back though, *grumble* *grumble* *old man noises*)

Yup Dragon Force is an awesome band. I like them a lot. Well I like all Metal:p

DeletedUser

ZOMG! Wickerman, you double posted! Your not aloouuuudddd toooooo.

We have a mod now it would appear.