[Countdown] There are currently 82,529 players left in world 9

DeletedUser

We're trapped :) I like it soon I will be a world power... NOT!

DeletedUser

ha ha,its starnge that there shall be no new members. I need to make my tribe grow, otherwise we shall just die out

DeletedUser

ha ha,its starnge that there shall be no new members. I need to make my tribe grow, otherwise we shall just die out

"feel free to invite anyone and everyone" that is from this mans tribe.... :)

DeletedUser

I am not surprised to hear this. It's hilarious how many people think that a tribe gets stronger with more people. Good examples?

PwN -- Fail

PoweR! -- Win

@people who will tell me that PwN didn't fall because there were too many people: If they didn't have so many people, there wouldn't be a need for so many individual tribes. With fewer individual tribes, the communication issues lessen.

DeletedUser

I am not surprised to hear this. It's hilarious how many people think that a tribe gets stronger with more people. Good examples?

PwN -- Fail

PoweR! -- Win

@people who will tell me that PwN didn't fall because there were too many people: If they didn't have so many people, there wouldn't be a need for so many individual tribes. With fewer individual tribes, the communication issues lessen.

Please shut up if you know nothing about the matter ...

PwN's communication was excellent considering their size

PwN didnt die because of communication failures , but because of some stupid decisions (declaring war on PoweR! , ok , but then dont go off and take a break LOL) and stuborn , onlyselfcaring council members (self meaning them + their own tribe)

I feel like I said this a thousand times before , I wonder when people will actually read it and remember it...

And yes I'm in PoweR! now and very happy here

Declaring war on a tribe as PoweR! and then go off taking a break is just madness ...

DeletedUser

PwN -- Fail

PoweR! -- Win

And how goods the communication in -U-72 nowdays?

DeletedUser

PwN -- Fail

PoweR! -- Win

ya dude...dont give us this BULL... ok... your tribe is reaching their level...so i dont know why you are micking them... from what i see PwN had decent comm. unlike your tribe...

I could mail a leader of one tribe something right now...and it would take three weeks to get to all of them...

DeletedUser

ya dude...dont give us this BULL... ok... your tribe is reaching their level...so i dont know why you are micking them... from what i see PwN had decent comm. unlike your tribe...

I could mail a leader of one tribe something right now...and it would take three weeks to get to all of them...

they only have 3 family tribes,i bekieve you have 4.
look at their profile
Our Own family tribes:
-U-72A
-U-84
-F-U-

DeletedUser

look at their profile
Our Own family tribes:
-U-72A
-U-84
-F-U-

Actually we have 3 tribes. Second of all, the communication is not that bad. We are all talking daily and know of everything that is going on. Our leaders are always informed.

So don't try passing of bull on other family tribes until you know what you are talking about. :icon_rolleyes: Alright?

DeletedUser

first weekly update

april 15th

april 22th
54,084 players - Down 28,445
52,116 players with more then 0 points - Down 26,120
5,015 tribes - Down 1695
4,857 tribes with more then 0 points

4/25/08

Now:
50,806 player Down 3278
49,213 players with more than 0 pts. Down 2903
4,792 tribes Down 223
4,642 tribes with more than 0 points Down 215

DeletedUser

Actually we have 3 tribes. Second of all, the communication is not that bad. We are all talking daily and know of everything that is going on. Our leaders are always informed.

So don't try passing of bull on other family tribes until you know what you are talking about. :icon_rolleyes: Alright?

1:never said yourr communication was bad
2:not bull,if you look back i said "believe" that does not mean that i am saying you do have 4 family tribes i was just making a guess

EricAdams

Please shut up if you know nothing about the matter ...

PwN's communication was excellent considering their size

I wonder why everyone keeps saying that the communications in the family were excellent. Not asking the tribe in the front line (K46) for their opinion about the war is a good communication?

DeletedUser

I wonder why everyone keeps saying that the communications in the family were excellent. Not asking the tribe in the front line (K46) for their opinion about the war is a good communication?

Well if outsiders and insiders say this , then why wouldnt it be true ?

Sword101

First of all, this thread is not about a war. It is about the amount of people left in this world. You already have your thread for your little war.

DeletedUser

First of all, this thread is not about a war. It is about the amount of people left in this world. You already have your thread for your little war.

We arent exactly the ones brining it up in every single thread :S

DeletedUser

look at their profile
Our Own family tribes:
-U-72A
-U-84
-F-U-

Im a little confuse, how about |K||P|, |R||C| and |R||M|? Are they part of the family? or are they just part of -F-U-. How about the other -U-'s? I'm just trying to understand the structure here.