Halp!? brings the hurt to NoName in K55

Ashmodai

Heh~ karate eh? I do think Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu(Ninpo Taijutsu, using it'sold name) is more, ehm, cute, but karate has it's charm I guess :icon_razz:

You know, picking martial arts generally doesn't come down to there "cuteness"...there are some days I when I do worry about you Leslie.

DeletedUser

Heh~ karate eh? I do think Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu(Ninpo Taijutsu, using it'sold name) is more, ehm, cute, but karate has it's charm I guess :icon_razz:
Well done to you for doing what you think is best.
Me well I do WADO-RYU wich is more like sport karate. Once upon a time I was quite good and reprsented the uk. Not now though I'm too old and fat:lol:

DeletedUser

me i use a mixed combo of judo and taekwondo, toss in some training from a freind who was in the seal and i am all set to kick some butt.

DeletedUser

Just a update to you all...
I have just taken the village back.
Hope i can defend it this time.
I realy am enjoying this battle lobster

DeletedUser

Just a update to you all...
I have just taken the village back.
Hope i can defend it this time.
I realy am enjoying this battle lobster

Congrats bigndaft! And its good your enjoying the battle. Halp is all about fun and entertainment :)
Enjoy!!

SaVVaSz

Side 1: NoName NoNamA

Side 2: Halp!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 23
Difference: 10

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 297,465
Side 2: 194,382
Difference: 103,083

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,666
Difference: 38,666

image.php

Congratz NoName ... Halp! I Learned that you are crying for Help! and Support as your villages became troopless

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Congrats, now what was that? 100 nukes for those 4 vills :lol:
may be!
but as posted in this foru erlyer when villages are stacked they take some hiting!
and besides nukes can be rebuilded in the new villas

DeletedUser

may be!
but as posted in this foru erlyer when villages are stacked they take some hiting!
and besides nukes can be rebuilded in the new villas

2 weeks...during which they can be taken back
100 nukes weren't worth it

DeletedUser

well thats your thought!
and the nukes were not just wasted were they! every nuke also kills defence

hogarth01

HALP!? How could you do such a dishounarable thing.

But Halp, You do have a benifit, Donour in K56 can launch into the west at NoName smaller weak side but NoName will feircly have their defense ready on the front lines.

DeletedUser4186

HALP!? How could you do such a dishounarable thing.

But Halp, You do have a benifit, Donour in K56 can launch into the west at NoName smaller weak side but NoName will feircly have their defense ready on the front lines.

In what way is that a benefit compared to having 15 million points + allies in a continent where we have 1? ^^

SaVVaSz

Side 1: NoNamA NoName

Side 2: Halp!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 34
Difference: 35

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 613,622
Side 2: 277,927
Difference: 335,695

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 85,986
Difference: 85,986

image.php

hogarth01

Lara lol Dishounorable in declaring a war Halp! will lose, Their only Spark is donour in some part of K56, A tribe must stop it...............

Who's will that be?????????

DeletedUser35517

Lara lol Dishounorable in declaring a war Halp! will lose, Their only Spark is donour in some part of K56, A tribe must stop it...............

Who's will that be?????????

Are you a crack baby? no really, are you?

Ashmodai

I just find if funny for anyone from W2 HOT to call anyone dishonourable. Or infact for them to think they can judge other TW players in any way shape or form.

DeletedUser

Interesting watching how this battle is commencing. Halp, despite their propaganda ownage, seem to be losing. Ironic, but maybe that's just the war stats talking. I quit world 13 a while ago due to being surrounded by Amune and having no noble targets. i may restart, it looks to be interesting.

However, purely down to the first post in the topic, I'm backing halp.