XXL (XL)'s history

DeletedUser19547

Just because it really is an awesome idea:icon_wink: I never had contact with anyone from your tribe but I enjoyed getting to know more about your history. I hope more world powers will do the same.

DeletedUser

Thank you guys for your appreciation and compliments:D It was hard work but it was worth it:D

DeletedUser

Coming from that "year ago" era that you didn't write, i can help fill in some holes if you want.

Wasusa, how the f#@k are you my man??!?!
I didn't even know you're still around : )

DeletedUser4534

Roblius Roblius... i wasn't. I'm back fresh to see what i can see, noob what i can noob, and use as little effort as possible to prove that being slack still gets you somewhere. I'm on w20 now, so drop by and say hi to anyone who remembers.

DeletedUser

nice to se you here mate :icon_smile: i miss you :icon_redface: we are also on w19.. :icon_wink:

good work sir gulos :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Neither did I:D Although I know that he was the leder of Kumquat and Limquat tribes. He also had very close realtions with XL.

i was in kumquat, a while back, hes been around quite a while so he would know

DeletedUser

Wasusa was in XL and he is a very good and experienced player. i dont remember why but he'd left XL. After his leaving he back XL with a sat account :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7846

Wasusa was in XL and he is a very good and experienced player. i dont remember why but he'd left XL. After his leaving he back XL with a sat account :icon_wink:

He was in FLX for a while, until he went red :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, didn't get to know Wasusa that well back then.
He's from Australia as well right??

Man, this thread is turning into some kind XL reunion.
Wonder who'll show up next? Cemo? :icon_razz:

@spinobass:

yeah, still check the w4 forum and see how's XL/GX doing.
What do you mean "we're also in w19"??

DeletedUser

yeah i remember Doomy.if i'm not wrong after FLX he was in Kumquat.And then he left W4.

i'm sure Cem wont back. :icon_eek: But maybe Vec back huh? :) and i hope he will back. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7846

he was in kumquat THEN FLX I believe, from memory. It was in FLX that he turned red. And yeah pretty sure he's an aussie.

DeletedUser4534

Yup, Am aussie

I got nobled out because i jumped over to that other tribe... the one that Lord Hellz and Thingo started up.

Anywho... Yep was in Kumquat for ages, and the FLX. Went inactive... think it was to general boredom and CBFness, and having a ton of other stuff to do.

And its Dooms alot! i see your avatar is the same as ever.

DeletedUser7846

Indeed it is. YOu should come back and play an account in world 4 I think :)

DeletedUser4534

Haha sure. Find me someone who is quitting and get me in

DeletedUser

lol,

me and wasusa back at same time, doomy must be shooting his load

DeletedUser4534

:O its Braund! Shock! maybe we need to rename this thread to "Reunion"

Also, nice to see you again